GUILTY SC - HT, 4, Johns Island, 13 Feb 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Forgive me as I forgive Tapatalk for not being search- friendly this evening....

Does Sharon have a missing thread of her own ?

TIS.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Horrific. That dear mother! Endured so much trauma during the attack, and I can't imagine the level of pain. Then add the emotional pain and worry of her children. What a testament to the strength of the human body.

Hoping and praying she makes a full recovery and that little H is recovering and nothing was done to her.

Should her name be redacted from this thread given the new information?

ETA: I alerted the mods just in case.

CHARLESTON, S.C. - [FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal][FONT=Calibri,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]United States Attorney Beth Drake announced today that Thomas Lawton Evans Jr., 37, of Boiling Springs, South Carolina, was charged in a three count federal indictment. [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal][FONT=Calibri,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]Count One charges Kidnapping Involving a Person Under the Age of 18, and is punishable by a minimum term of imprisonment of 20 years and up to life. Count Two charges Transportation of a Minor to Engage in Sexual Activity, and is punishable by a minimum of 10 years imprisonment and up to life. Count Three charges Aggravated Sexual Abuse of a Person under the age of Twelve, which is punishable by a minimum term of imprisonment of 30 years and a maximum sentence of life. [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal][FONT=Calibri,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]Evans was initially charged with a federal complaint. An arraignment date for his current federal charges has been set for March 27, 2018 at 9:45 in the Charleston Federal Courthouse, 85 Meeting St. Evans also faces several charges in state court.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
http://www.counton2.com/news/local-news/thomas-lawton-evans-jr-federally-indicted/1044866290

I thought that this one was a somewhat happy ending. The swear words coming out of me right now would make a sailor blush.

Baby girl I am so sorry. I am so sorry for what happened to you and your mama. Be strong together and heal. I know it means nothing but sending you love and light and most of all hope.

I am going back to my swearing now because all I have is tears.

DAMN THE MONSTER TO HELL.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

OH NO!!! My heart is breaking for this precious mama and child…for the whole family. I was so hoping that he would not have done that to the child, but, in all honesty, I wondered: why else would he have taken her?? And her being in adult clothes kinda indicated it. I am so glad that she got to go back home and see that her mother was still there…I just pray that they will get the help they need to move on from here. I will be praying for them. Has there been any update on how the mother is doing? Since he is not eligible for the death penalty, I hope he will just plead guilty and receive life sentence w/out parole so that they don't ever have to see him again…in court!

Can someone tell me if Sharon Hayden has been found? That is whose car he had and last I heard she was missing?

Can someone tell me if Sharon Hayden has been found? That is whose car he had and last I heard she was missing?

Apparently she hasn't been found yet.

Authorities are also looking for Sharon Hayden, the woman who owns the vehicle Evans was driving when police said he kidnapped the girl.

Hayden’s mother said her daughter is missing. Authorities have said little about that case.

http://www.dailyjournal.net/2018/03/14/us-missing-girl-south-carolina-5/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xhononibb
Back