SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"my grandfather yanked me out of bed and tied me to a tree before the *advertiser censored* beating got started.. wanted to make sure he had my full attention.."

Apple doesn't fall far from the tree, it sounds like.

This is an INSANE update. I can't even believe it. My heart tells me CDC is not alive. I really hope I'm wrong.

His friend count just dropped by one. I screenshot it at 259, now it's 258

Oh my god, I'm in total shock. So glad Kala's alive and safe now, but he had FOUR BODIES on his property? And the psycho was just carrying on as usual on FB for the past two months, wth?

4 bodies!? Oh my god, I hope it's not Charlie. Where did you see that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.wyff4.com/article/woman-...-captive-man-still-missing-police-say/8118497

SBM

Wright said Brown told investigators that there might be four bodies on the property, but investigators have not yet confirmed that. Wright said they are investigating the possibility of a serial killer being connected to the case.
He said they found lots of weapons and ammunition on the property.

His friend count just dropped by one. I screenshot it at 259, now it's 258

It was 264 when I looked about 20 minutes ago. I'm betting any RE people he friended would be first to drop, to avoid being associated with him at all.

I wonder if he met up with K and David regarding a property.

4 bodies!? Oh my god, I hope it's not Charlie. Where did you see that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry, I tried to edit earlier it won't let me from phone. From the articles it says K told authorities there may be 4 bodies on his land.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I don't understand how he could get a RE license with a history like that??? I was in RE for about 10 years and they did a background check on us....now I'm in a different business with a license but they did a background check on that one too! WTH????

I wonder if he met up with K and Charlie regarding a property.
I was thinking this as well. Weren't they looking for a place? Or according to other SM site they were on, they had just moved in somewhere. Not 100% sure. Also didn't CDC fb page update to "buying house with K" as a life event?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I don't understand how he could get a RE license with a history like that??? I was in RE for about 10 years and they did a background check on us....now I'm in a different business with a license but they did a background check on that one too! WTH????

Looks like he would've only been 16 when that happened. Maybe he was charged as a juvenile?

I don't know but one of his co-workers (Cherry) has a Confederate Flag as her profile picture. I mean, ...??? Way to represent yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lily89