SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else notice the reference to taking out the trash about 5 months prior to his Aug 31 post? IIRC, it seemed many of his September/October posts followed a similar pattern to his March/April posts. It is quite worrying.

Did anyone else notice the reference to taking out the trash about 5 months prior to his Aug 31 post? IIRC, it seemed many of his March/April posts followed a similar pattern to his September/October posts. It is quite worrying.
I'm convinced she wasn't the first he kept there. Even possible he "disposed" of them prior to her kidnapping, but I'd bet money he had pictures and maybe even video, which he could have "shared" with KB. Just a theory.

"He is a creepy dude,” Foster said. “Creepy is sort of the wrong word. He’s just someone who makes everything about himself, someone that just talks a lot about money and a lot about how many people work for him. He kept telling me he had this girlfriend that was hard to please. He said it twice, and he mentioned that he spent the weekends out on the lake in Anderson.

“I always sensed when I was around him that I needed to stay close to him. He was someone that you needed to manage his presence around you so you don’t get managed. He always made me feel uncomfortable.”

You can read the full article here:

http://www.wltx.com/news/local/woman-says-she-saw-her-captor-shoot-boyfriend/348183176

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SABBM for focus: The part about him going to the lake caught my eye. I wonder how long ago it was that he mentioned going to the lake? And did he have a boat? Yesterday I read through most of the SC threads that were near to TK and bumped a few that remain unsolved. One of them is a fisherman who died under suspicious circumstances and his boat is still missing. Though I think it is a long shot, I suggested maybe TK could have killed him for his boat. The thread is here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...itchell-Gibson-27-Calhoun-Falls-12-March-2016

Wofford Rd, Woodruff is the land they are searching now, where KB was found in the container

Skibaboo Master Wizard of case maps... :great:

Could you re-post having trouble locating it through the thread ... TY

I know this sounds morbid and we don't know his victim count and the circumstances I wonder how long he would have kept KB?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wondered this too. Like how long was he planning to keep her alive :(

Can't speak for everyone, but my daughter has multiple pairs of contacts. Finding contacts at home would not mean she wasn't wearing some when she left the house.

That said.....that one pair would not last long (especially without solution, etc) so if she had them, she probably didn't have them long.

Edit to add: I think the significance of that info woukd show that she didn't leave for an extended period of time or she would have taken those items. But if she was just leaving for the day, she wouldn't have needed extras. To me it shows she was planning on coming back that night.
Agreed. I leave the house with my contacts in and an extra pair in my bag. At home I have boxes of contacts and my glasses. If I leave for more than a day I'll take my glasses and few extra pairs of contacts, but leave home majority of the rest.

I'm thinking KBs contacts must of dried up and came out during the last 2 months, poor girl probably couldn't see much =(

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Just discovered TK's Amazon page and was reading through his reviews. While they are almost all super creepy, one stood out. A review for uncuttable locks with a Hotel Ca reference in his review. Wasn't there a Hotel Ca reference made by whoever hacked CDC's FB page?

attachment.php

Attachments

• hotel Ca reference - locks.JPG
    hotel Ca reference - locks.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 478
Sorry sorry sorry if this has already been asked (today has been crazy and I'm out of the loop with this thread moving as fast as it is.)

Has it been confirmed what they were actually investigating when they found KB?

For my sanity will someone PLEASE tell me what "unmentionable social media" site that KB had a profile on that everyone keeps talking about? Apparently I am not well versed enough in weird to even begin trying to find it on my own. You can PM me if it is truly too unsavory to share here. Thanks!

I read in two different articles that:

1) The Sheriff stated that they were waiting for search warrants for the property after KB's cellphone last pinged at his property. This was a joint effort with Anderson PD and while they were waiting for the warrants, they did several flyovers to scope out the property from the air.

2) The sex crimes division in the county where the property was located received an anonymous tip to check out the property related to a registered sex offender and potentially illegal activity happening on the property.

I haven't been able to find if the two separate scenarios connected before KB was discovered or not, but I do know it was the task force from #1 that was there searching for her that day and found her.

Not sure if this has been linked, if so forgive me.
Photo #18 of this slideshow indicates that this is the storage building and metal storage container at the crime scene.
http://www.greenvilleonline.com/story/news/crime/2016/11/04/investigators-gather-new-day-search-kala-brown-woodruff-anderson-todd-kohlhepp/93277076/

View attachment 104157
That looks like a 40hc shipping container to me. Thank you for posting this.

Eta.. I forgot it was noted as 30'. I work in ocean imports so my thoughts always run to 20 and 40 footers.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

For my sanity will someone PLEASE tell me what "unmentionable social media" site that KB had a profile on that everyone keeps talking about? Apparently I am not well versed enough in weird to even begin trying to find it on my own. You can PM me if it is truly too unsavory to share here. Thanks!

Me Too, Me Too! :D

Anyone found links to (other) email addresses for TK? With what's been discovered, I'd think he would have some activity on S&M, bondage, etc sites.

A few pages back (actually propbably on thread 1 lol) I mentioned his Pandora profile and how 3 weeks ago he played lullaby music...which creeped me out. I retracted my post thinking the activity under it had said 2mns....it says 2mo. So I'm back to thinking this is his profile and listened to lullaby tunes..open the photo to see the full screenshot.
ca964f8b58eee82497246589e2bb6ad0.jpg

That looks like a 40hc shipping container to me. Thank you for posting this.

Eta.. I forgot it was noted as 30'. I work in ocean imports so my thoughts always run to 20 and 40 footers.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
We work in same field =) I'm a customs broker.

Anyone found links to (other) email addresses for TK? With what's been discovered, I'd think he would have some activity on S&M, bondage, etc sites.
Yes on spokeo found about 5 email addresses. None are linked to social media or bondage/s&m sites.

Has anyone checked the sugarbaby sites out there? I could see him playing a role to some of these girls of a rich guy, who would fly them in. Coukd have been used to lure women from anywhere to him, and wouldn't create a hot spot of local victims.

Yes on spokeo found about 5 email addresses. None are linked to social media or bondage/s&m sites.

I'd bet he's got a "dark" online footprint...somewhere... wouldn't ya' think? 'Hope someone is tech-savvy enough to find it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member