SC SC - Lashaunda Spurlock, 42, Learning Disability, seen getting into red Kia Soul w/2 men on Colt Chapman Ln, Cheraw, 29 Apr 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score

"{Lashaunda] would never do this, she would never stay out of contact," she (her sister) said. "I'm not okay. It's hard for me to function every day because I keep thinking about what she may be thinking or feeling because she is not able to mentally deal with things like we can."

That's because Spurlock, who was last seen on April 30, lives with a learning disability.

Spurlock was last seen getting into a red or burgundy Kia Soul with two men along Coit Chapman Lane in the Society Hill community. Shortly after, Bloomfield said Spurlock's phone was turned off and she never returned. Those two red flags got Bloomfield and her family to start searching.

"We did helicopters, ATVs, and searched all areas she could have gone," said Bloomfield.

1716008648933.png

It’s been close to 5 months now and my sister is still missing. We believe that she met a bad actor on Facebook and has landed in a bad situation. We really need any help that we can get. She has been listed in NAMUS, but we are unable to get the FBI involved. We have tried. Please, please help us. We are worried that she is somewhere afraid and would not know what to do.

It’s been close to 5 months now and my sister is still missing. We believe that she met a bad actor on Facebook and has landed in a bad situation. We really need any help that we can get. She has been listed in NAMUS, but we are unable to get the FBI involved. We have tried. Please, please help us. We are worried that she is somewhere afraid and would not know what to do.
Have you tried reaching out to Tonya Brown at WPDE? She seems to be the only tv news person covering the Pee Dee.

Have you tried reaching out to Tonya Brown at WPDE? She seems to be the only tv news person covering the Pee Dee.
Sorry that I’m responding so late. Yes, we’ve done interviews with WCNC and Channel 9 news. No tips leading to her whereabouts came from it, unfortunately. Oddly someone said that they attempted to give information but was threatened. This could have been a troll on Facebook as well.

Sorry that I’m responding so late. Yes, we’ve done interviews with WCNC and Channel 9 news. No tips leading to her whereabouts came from it, unfortunately. Oddly someone said that they attempted to give information but was threatened. This could have been a troll on Facebook as well.
Are you all suspecting she's in NC, then?
WPDE covers the region south of Cheraw in SC, such as Florence and Myrtle Beach.
I could not find any media in the Pee Dee (SC) covering her case. Additional media in this area (SC) includes WMBF and WBTW.
Hopeful for you all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hollyann
Back