Deceased/Not Found SC - Leonna Wright, 1, Pendleton, 6 June 2015 *Arrests in 2020*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Now it seems like the cops are connecting the dots.. duh.. I hope they know more than they are saying because if not, they are incredibly slow to just now realize the baby was gone for hours and could be anywhere.. http://www.independentmail.com/news...ours-before-she-was-reported-missing_21905713

From your link:

Cole said in excess of 100 people have been interviewed in the case. According to Cole, the FBI offered to assist the Sheriff’s Office but later determined that “the case does not fall under their area of expertise.”

IMO that sounds like LE isn't thinking that Leaona was taken by a stranger.

I am glad you mentioned this.. I really didn't know what it meant.

From your link:

Cole said in excess of 100 people have been interviewed in the case. According to Cole, the FBI offered to assist the Sheriff’s Office but later determined that “the case does not fall under their area of expertise.”

Was there any witnesses to when the mother returned home? I thought I'd read that a neighbor saw the mother return to the apartment in the early morning, around 5am? Im not sure where I read that, but will go back and look. I'd think with how that complex is described, that its always hopping, that there has to be witness to ALL movements to-from the apartment. The problem is the lack of willingness to come forward. Snitches get stitches seems to be what people are saying is their honor code! To me if mom was home by mid-night she's involved. If it was truly 5am, its more likely her crime is more of neglect and stupidity for leaving her children and not checking on them!

I posted it. In the initial interview that Nancy Grace had with the police chief, he stated that the mother returned home that morning at 5 A.M.. I believe that one of the 911 callers also stated that they had seen the mother earlier in the morning getting out of a car.

Was the police chief being lied to by the mother ? Maybe, who knows. When I heard what the police chief said as well as the 911 caller though, it seemed to corroborate everything.

From your link:

Bingo, no kidnapping.

I posted it. In the initial interview that Nancy Grace had with the police chief, he stated that the mother returned home that morning at 5 A.M.. I believe that one of the 911 callers also stated that they had seen the mother earlier in the morning getting out of a car.

Was the police chief being lied to by the mother ? Maybe, who knows. When I heard what the police chief said as well as the 911 caller though, it seemed to corroborate everything.

So, we are back to just knowing, according to a neighbor, that mom got out of a car at 5:00 am. In actuality, she could have made half a dozen trips in and out of the complex that night, but this was the on,y arrival witnessed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Since Mom has been caught in a bold face lie, I'd think her smartest move is to take a lie detector test to clear her name. Her dramatics of "fainting" remind me of how those woman act when Maury tells them so and so is not the father.

Since Mom has been caught in a bold face lie, I'd think her smartest move is to take a lie detector test to clear her name. Her dramatics of "fainting" remind me of how those woman act when Maury tells them so and so is not the father.

I'd like to hear from the taxi driver to know the exact time of arrival and condition of the mother then. She could have been drunk/high/etc and left the door open herself when she stumbled in.... Maybe even "hallucinated" seeing the baby thus the story change.

I would love to know when the last time someone other than the mother or boyfriend saw the baby. That's where the real timeline starts for me.

Poor baby. What a precious little face. Why is this baby ' missing' ?

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by MsMarple

From your link:

Bingo, no kidnapping.

Rut Roh.

HIDE CAPTION
PENDLETON — One-year-old Leaona Wright may have been taken from the Edgewood Square apartment complex hours before she was reported missing, an Anderson County Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman said Wednesday.

>>>> respectfully snipped by borndem <<<<

Print this article Back to Top
A A A
SHARES

Here's the entire article from the link above.

icon7.png
Yes, indeed, msrica, thanks for that superfine effort!
icon14.png

Okay guys, here's an update. What some of us have said all along. So, what happened to Leaona?

"Since then, they have tried to piece together an accurate picture. Investigators say they now know that the baby's 3-year-old sibling did not open the front door and allow Leaona to crawl outside, as was originally reported to deputies.

Investigators also believe Leaona was not there when her mother arrived home at 5:30 a.m. Saturday."

http://m.wyff4.com/news/New-information-released-in-missing-baby-case/33530510

Okay guys, here's an update. What some of us have said all along. So, what happened to Leaona?

"Since then, they have tried to piece together an accurate picture. Investigators say they now know that the baby's 3-year-old sibling did not open the front door and allow Leaona to crawl outside, as was originally reported to deputies.

Investigators also believe Leaona was not there when her mother arrived home at 5:30 a.m. Saturday."

http://m.wyff4.com/news/New-information-released-in-missing-baby-case/33530510

No :(
What is wrong with me? Why, when you can see clear as day what is going on, does it still surprise and upset me to read it in print? Is that just me? Just now reading your post is my first tear spill. I guess I hoped miracle baby is out there and the press will want to see this baby who survived this incredible series of events........ and that is not going to be the case and I knew it from minute one and yet I let myself think it might be ok.
And I know it's not ok ...........

:tos: Stop disappearing OUR babies !

I'm right there with you schmae! I'm anxious to see how LE arrived at this conclusion though since "now they know". Somebody admitted or failed a polygraph or something!

Thank God the mother of boyfriends kid/kids filed for child support or boyfriend would/could be out now possibly covering up evidence. What happens if boyfriend serves the jail time for the child support and sweet cheeks still hasn't been found? What can they hold him on then?

No :(
What is wrong with me? Why, when you can see clear as day what is going on, does it still surprise and upset me to read it in print? Is that just me? Just now reading your post is my first tear spill. I guess I hoped miracle baby is out there and the press will want to see this baby who survived this incredible series of events........ and that is not going to be the case and I knew it from minute one and yet I let myself think it might be ok.
And I know it's not ok ...........

:tos: Stop disappearing OUR babies !

I know what you mean, SCHMAE. It never gets any easier, does it? It's sad to think that the best possible outcome would be kidnapping or sold for drugs. Even though I know in my head that this baby was likely gone hours before it was even reported, its hard not to have a glimmer of hope.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinzstel
Back