Identified! SC - Lugoff, Kershaw Co, Adult Female, found in clothing donation bin, 31 Dec 2022 - Lesley Lemoine

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sad case. Given that LL was homeless & presumably living on the streets - it sounds like she just got into the Goodwill bin at some point for shelter from the cold/heat/rain/etc., and very possibly/probably got stuck in there. I can easily see how you could get into one of those bins without too much difficulty. But, getting out would probably be next-to-impossible - given that you probably can't open this from the inside.

I don't know what they're basing the presumption that "foul play" was involved here, unless the authorities know something we don't.

I'm a pretty ACAB type of guy by default, but sadly when LE say they have reason to believe foul play is involved, I tend to believe them :(
It's tough to say. The Post and Courier article posted above says that she was addicted to drugs, too, and that habit could have put her in contact with some bad people.

Unfortunately, some women who are addicted to drugs also become "lot lizards," i.e., prostitutes who hang out at truck stops, and those women are at a very high risk of being victimized. I don't know whether Lesley was in that category, but it's something that needs to be looked into.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow
Back