SC SC- Matthew Ferguson, 27, Horry County, 1 March 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

doodles1211

Reaction score
Police are asking for the public’s help Sunday searching for a missing man believed to be at risk.

27-year-old Matthew Ferguson was last seen at a home on March 1 in the Conway area of Horry County. Police say Ferguson has a serious medical problem that puts him at risk.

If you have any information about Ferguson’s whereabouts contact Horry County Police at 843-915-8477.

XD6EDKPUJ5CL3BNRYDTSBJUKTQ.jpg

Horry County Police searching for at risk missing 27-year-old

Horry County PD on Twitter

Ok, I ck'd. No more info than what's on this page. He's been missing for 10 days. Who was last to see him - any car? Whose home was he last seen in? Did he walk away, disappear? Family? On at least 2 news articles, no updates.

I hope he's been found considering the serious medical condition mentioned?...

Eta-spelling

HORRY COUNTY, S.C. (WPDE) — Twenty seven-year-old Matthew Ferguson, of Conway, was reported missing in early March, and his father Robert Raynor is searching all over Horry County for answers.

Ferguson was last seen at his home off Highway 319 in Conway. On Friday, his father traveled up from Charleston in an attempt to do whatever it takes to find his son.

"That's my heart and soul, that's my son," said Raynor.

Raynor has been spending the last two weekends in Horry County trying to figure out what happened to his son.

"We actually come down my daughter's and I, we, went out and we walked through the woods here we tracked everywhere that we could think to go," said Raynor.

Ferguson was reported missing March 1 to the Horry County Police Department.

"I'm not sure what took place, but they said somewhere between 11 and 4 a.m. Matthew went missing," said Raynor.

Raynor questioned Matthew's two roommates who lived in the home owned by Ferguson.

"The one roommate said he'd come home about 11 o'clock that night. The other guy said that Matthew was here earlier that day and he was out here on the front porch of the house," said Raynor.

Raynor says the two roommates contacted his ex-wife, Matthew's mother, to let her know he was gone, but everything he owned was still in his room.

More at 'That's my heart and soul:' Father asks for the public's help to find his son

Doesn't sound good:(

Link:

"CONWAY, SOUTH CAROLINA--Matthew Ryan Ferguson was last seen March 1, 2019 in Conway, South Carolina. He was seen when he left his residence. Matthew took no electronic devices, identification or vehicle. He has a serious medical condition. Matthew had a beard and mustache when he was last seen. He has a fire and ice tattoo on his upper right arm and a Malzhar tattoo on his calf (possibly left calf).
Matthew Ryan Ferguson is a Caucasian male. He is 27 years old. Matthew is described as 6'0" tall and 230 pounds. His hair is described as strawberry blonde and thinning. His eyes are green.
If you have any information about this case, please contact the contact the Horry County Police Department at: 1-843-915-5350. If you see Matthew Ryan Ferguson, call 9-1-1 immediately "

Do we know if Matthew worked or had a car? It said he owned the home. Has 2 roommates. Everything left behind -his wallet, keys, bank cards. Shoes he usually wore...

JMHOO but these roommates have to know something. Most young guys wouldn't report someone missing just overnight, or not the ones I grew up with.

When did the neighbors last see him, someone outside the home?

All just my musings, means nothing, just thinking out loud. Just thinking they might have seen/ known something and haven't connected the dots yet...

I think this is his Facebook:

Matthew Ferguson

I don't do Facebook but can't see much or if any recent activity though.

I hope he's been found and things have just not been updated.

MHOO

Unfortunately, I'm not finding anything recent. Everything is from April.

Reactions: Dre
Where would he go without keys and phone ? Is the house in a rural area with hiking, boating, fishing close by ? How far from town does he live ? Are roommates sure on the times last seen/ contact ? What was relationship with ex like ?

still missing per this 2022 missing persons list-

"The circumstances surrounding Matthew’s disappearance are considered suspicious and is believed to involve criminal activity."

im not sure why, but I get the self-harm feeling, as I don't see him being kidnapped from his parents house (all of his belongings there) but I do hope for them that the get the answers they need :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmab
Back