SC SC - Paul Baker, 3, Beaufort, 5 March 1987

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
James Baker failed polygraph on Paul's disappearance and Susan Baker's was inconclusive. Blood spatters found on walls in the home ... still reading ...

What I would give to see those phone records...

Tip rec'd 15th June 1987 in plain envelope post marked 10th June 1987 from Flint, Michigan stating "Look for xxxx in Sarasota, Florida" .... nothing more than that ..... just those words .. still reading..

Hi, again - my computer's been on the fritz & it's been difficult to follow what's going on with just my mobile! Now that I have a big screen back, I wanted to say thanks for the nice welcome and sorry if the link I shared didn't lead where I'd hoped. I wasn't aware that a link to that obit had been posted in SD's thread previously, nor that family connections had already shown that SB's half-brother was not on her father's side, which could've given them the same last name (if I'm thinking properly, here!). Have we determined a definite maiden name for SB then, yet?

Susan's brother and his wife were living with them in Beaufort at the time Paul went missing I believe... wonder which brother - Tillman Jr. who is now dead?? ...still reading...

Hi, again - my computer's been on the fritz & it's been difficult to follow what's going on with just my mobile! Now that I have a big screen back, I wanted to say thanks for the nice welcome and sorry if the link I shared didn't lead where I'd hoped. I wasn't aware that a link to that obit had been posted in SD's thread previously, nor that family connections had already shown that SB's half-brother was not on her father's side, which could've given them the same last name (if I'm thinking properly, here!). Have we determined a definite maiden name for SB then, yet?

Yes, Shirley is the maiden name. We have a document dump from the Beaufort SC investigation that we are pouring through at the moment ...here is the link:

http://media.islandpacket.com/smedia/2009/11/10/18/20091110BAKER_MISSING.source.prod_affiliate.9.pdf

James B. says that he believed SB threw Paul into Battery Creek (the river) as shortly thereafter she wanted to take a walk by the river ...James said unusual as the only place SB would ever walk was on the beach ... still reading..

SB told investigators that she asked James to send the children away. She didn't get married to raise children. How cold is that??

Pdf page 21, there were four kids listed on the home rental agreement?

James voluntarily took Nina to be placed in protection with Department of Social Services as he thought Susan would kill her .... why is this person still with SB????????????

It's hard to imagine that this man stayed married to SB!!!
With SB history and pattern are there other victims where
they have lived?
Missing children?
Did SB ever have any children of her own??

Yes, two of them were Paul and Nina and the other 2 children were Susan's brother's two children.

Wonder what happened to her brother's 2 children.............neices? nephews?

Shannon's father is SB STEP brother.

PDF page 26. So the original statement was that NB was in kindergarten in the morning then came home and took a nap. But now it appears NB was supposedly being homeschooled. BTW, alot of children are pulled out of school to hide abuse and the reason given is to homeschool them

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke
Back