SC - Paul Murdaugh, 22 and mom Margaret, 52, found shot to death, Islandton, 7 June 2021 #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Here is the current timeline of events as we understand it …

• 8:44 p.m. EDT – Video from Paul Murdaugh’s cell phone shows “convivial family” at Moselle.
  • 9:00 p.m. EDT – Coroner’s time of death for Paul Murdaugh.
  • 9:06 p.m. EDT – Alex Murdaugh departs Moselle for Almeda, S.C.
  • 9:20 – 9:50 EDT (approximate) – Alex Murdaugh at or near Almeda, S.C.
  • 10:07 p.m. EDT – Alex Murdaugh places 9-1-1 call from Moselle.
  • 10:26 p.m. EDT – First law enforcement responders arrive at Moselle.
——
No time of death yet on Maggie?

I want to believe this but by the time AM reached his parents’ home, wouldn’t it be dark and difficult to see someone hiding something in the backyard theoretically away from streetlights, especially something blue. \/ \/

Prosecutors and investigators have yet to say, but this week our news outlet confirmed another key piece of the puzzle from multiple independent sources with direct knowledge of the investigation. According to these sources, a witness for the state observed Murdaugh engaging in some suspicious activity during his brief visit to Almeda in the immediate aftermath of the murders.

According to our sources, this witness “saw Alex hide something wrapped in a blue tarp behind (his parents) house” upon arriving from Moselle. Another source referred to the blue tarp as a “rain slicker” – or rain jacket – but confirmed “it was blue.” [BBM]

<snipped>
Whatever the blue water resistant item was, “there was significant GSR (gunshot residue) on it,” one of our sources said.

The jacket has since been recovered by law enforcement, but the items which were transported inside it – presumed to be the two murder weapons and other potentially incriminating evidence – were not retrieved from the scene.

I figured it’s a light, possibly automatic. Heck, i have a motion light that shines partially behind this dump and I’m just a step above “shelter” so I’m sure these wealthy legal dynasty people have them.

Chain of command---AM to ES to unknown assailant's DNA under MMs fingernails. Easy peasy. For the right amount of cash money someone could be lined up to do the murders and not think twice about it and then in the wind

View attachment 374793
This man looks so tired — absolutely worn down. He’s been detained for about a year now, been publicly humiliated, more than 90 times indicted, dragged his remaining son through the mud, totally embarrassed his family and former partners, been hauled in and out of court in shackles, lost friends and probably most family, and more. It takes energy to maintain a lie. Poot and Griff must be his only “friends.” You would think he would just give it up — there would be such freedom in truth. MOO.
You would think..but someone like AM no matter what proof is in front of him, no matter what has been said about him, he will still believe that he can continue to do and be what he is and was for the rest of his life in jail or out of jail. His brain can't be rewired. Evil, con. and, shyster is in his DNA.

View attachment 374793
This man looks so tired — absolutely worn down. He’s been detained for about a year now, been publicly humiliated, more than 90 times indicted, dragged his remaining son through the mud, totally embarrassed his family and former partners, been hauled in and out of court in shackles, lost friends and probably most family, and more. It takes energy to maintain a lie. Poot and Griff must be his only “friends.” You would think he would just give it up — there would be such freedom in truth. MOO.
This article has new information and is well worth the read. JMO

Here is the current timeline of events as we understand it …

• 8:44 p.m. EDT – Video from Paul Murdaugh’s cell phone shows “convivial family” at Moselle.
  • 9:00 p.m. EDT – Coroner’s time of death for Paul Murdaugh.
  • 9:06 p.m. EDT – Alex Murdaugh departs Moselle for Almeda, S.C.
  • 9:20 – 9:50 EDT (approximate) – Alex Murdaugh at or near Almeda, S.C.
  • 10:07 p.m. EDT – Alex Murdaugh places 9-1-1 call from Moselle.
  • 10:26 p.m. EDT – First law enforcement responders arrive at Moselle.
——
No time of death yet on Maggie?
I understood the 9 pm TOD applied to both MM and PM.

From the linked above Fitsnews article, I have no doubt that AM left Moselle after the murders with the guns used and did indeed hide them at his parents home.

What will be interesting is trying to find out who disposed of them afterwards? Remember, AM stated he needed to end the original 911 call in order to 'call his family'. Hmmmmm, there is one brother who seems to pop up immediately after any incident involving AM in order to 'help'. <big sarcasm> The boat accident, the scene at Moselle, the roadside fake suicide attempt just to name a few.

MOO

I want to believe this but by the time AM reached his parents’ home, wouldn’t it be dark and difficult to see someone hiding something in the backyard theoretically away from streetlights, especially something blue. \/ \/

Prosecutors and investigators have yet to say, but this week our news outlet confirmed another key piece of the puzzle from multiple independent sources with direct knowledge of the investigation. According to these sources, a witness for the state observed Murdaugh engaging in some suspicious activity during his brief visit to Almeda in the immediate aftermath of the murders.

According to our sources, this witness “saw Alex hide something wrapped in a blue tarp behind (his parents) house” upon arriving from Moselle. Another source referred to the blue tarp as a “rain slicker” – or rain jacket – but confirmed “it was blue.” [BBM]

<snipped>
Whatever the blue water resistant item was, “there was significant GSR (gunshot residue) on it,” one of our sources said.

The jacket has since been recovered by law enforcement, but the items which were transported inside it – presumed to be the two murder weapons and other potentially incriminating evidence – were not retrieved from the scene.

i think you are right that it was likely dark, however we don't know that the color was described by the source. They could have seen Alex in the backyard going into the garden shed (just an example) carrying something covered up that looked about 2-3 feet long. Once they uncovered it, that's when it was determined it was a blue slicker. tarp, whatever. Maybe the slicker or tarp was left behind when John Marvin removed them, oops I mean when they were discovered.

Because Santis-Cristiani was a Mexican national and did not speak English, the PMPED attorneys needed an interpreter, according to the filing. Blanca Simpson, of Brunson, was engaged by Murdaugh to interpret, make travel arrangements for Santis-Cristiani, and serve as the liaison between PMPED and the Mexican plaintiff.

Attached to the motion was an Oct. 21 affidavit from former PMPED attorney Lee D. Cope claiming that in late 2021 or early 2022, Simpson visited the law offices and asked him about the Santis-Cristiani case.

According to Cope’s affidavit, Simpson said that Santis-Cristiani did not want his money in a Mexican bank because “the government would take it.” Instead, he wanted his money in a U.S. account with Simpson in control of it. When Cope informed Simpson that he would need to speak to Santis-Cristiani before that could be approved, she said that it was very difficult to get in touch with the Mexican resident, according to the filing.

Because Santis-Cristiani was a Mexican national and did not speak English, the PMPED attorneys needed an interpreter, according to the filing. Blanca Simpson, of Brunson, was engaged by Murdaugh to interpret, make travel arrangements for Santis-Cristiani, and serve as the liaison between PMPED and the Mexican plaintiff.

Attached to the motion was an Oct. 21 affidavit from former PMPED attorney Lee D. Cope claiming that in late 2021 or early 2022, Simpson visited the law offices and asked him about the Santis-Cristiani case.

According to Cope’s affidavit, Simpson said that Santis-Cristiani did not want his money in a Mexican bank because “the government would take it.” Instead, he wanted his money in a U.S. account with Simpson in control of it. When Cope informed Simpson that he would need to speak to Santis-Cristiani before that could be approved, she said that it was very difficult to get in touch with the Mexican resident, according to the filing.
Crazy. A key point in the article is that Simpson was a former housekeeper for Murdaugh.

This CNN Special isn’t breaking a lot of ground but I do like this round table format.
It was a more human review — these are the real, live people who have suffered, knew the M family, and who live and work in that community everyday.

One thing said by Sandy on the CNN program that was news to me was that both AM and his brother RM appeared at the crime scene the night SS was found. If you will recall RM called SS’s father immediately after the death was reported offering to take SS’s case pro bono. On the CNN show Sandy asked why anyone would think at that point that the SS family had a case.

Hearing that two Ms showed up at the SS crime scene reminded me of two Ms showing up at the hospital after the boat crash. MOO.

Think what you will. OMHO.

It was a more human review — these are the real, live people who have suffered, knew the M family, and who live and work in that community everyday.

One thing said by Sandy on the CNN program that was news to me was that both AM and his brother RM appeared at the crime scene the night SS was found. If you will recall RM called SS’s father immediately after the death was reported offering to take SS’s case pro bono. On the CNN show Sandy asked why anyone would think at that point that the SS family had a case.

Hearing that two Ms showed up at the SS crime scene reminded me of two Ms showing up at the hospital after the boat crash. MOO.

Think what you will. OMHO.

Normally I wouldn’t blink at the news of a personal injury lawyer showing up at a scene or hospital but I agree, this is different.

Edit to add that the man that pointed out the 911 call silence and then Panic was something that I hadn’t seen while browsing these discussions.

From the linked above Fitsnews article, I have no doubt that AM left Moselle after the murders with the guns used and did indeed hide them at his parents home.

What will be interesting is trying to find out who disposed of them afterwards? Remember, AM stated he needed to end the original 911 call in order to 'call his family'. Hmmmmm, there is one brother who seems to pop up immediately after any incident involving AM in order to 'help'. <big sarcasm> The boat accident, the scene at Moselle, the roadside fake suicide attempt just to name a few.

MOO
And *he* showed up when they were searching the river near Alemeda just a few weeks ago. It was reported by MSM that he and some friends were ”helping” with that project. Ah-hummm. MOO. MOO.

The name ”Blanca” has come up in other discussions. In jail phone calls between AM and BM? Someplace else in some other context? But there are two Blancas — the housekeeper and allegedly someone at PSB?

Do Blancas in other situations connect BS in this article?

Back in the day when Dad was active LE we had a motorola police radio in the house. We could listen to the dispatch calling out to different patrol cars to respond to situations.

Hubby and I also had hand held scanner’s and could listen to calls, they are now encrypted.
I wonder if an M or two had a radio to stay on top of what was going on.

Jmo

As a side note, I was listening one day, started scanning the channels and picked up a baby monitor in a home? and could hear ppl talking.

Back in the day when Dad was active LE we had a motorola police radio in the house. We could listen to the dispatch calling out to different patrol cars to respond to situations.

Hubby and I also had hand held scanner’s and could listen to calls, they are now encrypted.
I wonder if an M or two had a radio to stay on top of what was going on.

Jmo

As a side note, I was listening one day, started scanning the channels and picked up a baby monitor in a home? and could hear ppl talking.
It is also possible, considering how linked eveyone seemed to be, that someone in LE simply gave them a heads-up. Because that is what a "good old boys" network does. MOO MOO MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mebleswiata