SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m curious about how Alec is paying his legal fees. If reports of his having blown through his money are true, does that mean his family is covering his fees?

Edited to clarify that AM allegedly spent not only *his* money, but the money he allocated to himself that was absolutely not his.
Favor from old friends??

Oh, it's like Old Home week for Big Red.

Except they aren't happy.

I'm glad these people get their day in court, to confront him.

Is there anyone he didn't take advantage of?

Deplorable.

JMO
I'll bet he is still trying to think of some way out of this even as he is at the defense table. The mean look on his face is the real Alec!

I served on a murder trial in my home state of Louisiana several years ago. The first thing the judge told us "This is not TV. You cannot take notes." I was disappointed. I'm a note-taker :)
When I served on a triple murder trial in NC, we were allowed to write notes. They were taken and locked up by bailiff at the end of the day.

With a quick look at today's Law & Crime video coverage, I notice AM has a white undershirt (can see at the collar of his button-down). I wonder if he had on the white shirt (from the night of the crimes when LE arrived) under the button-down he was wearing in the Snapchat video he & Paul did with the trees? Could that have been why there was seemingly no visible blood when LE arrived (but then later supposedly there was blood evidence on it; plus, he may have also had on a raincoat that was later found at his mother's with GSR.) MOO.

Screenshot I took just a few minutes ago from the Law & Crime live feed with an arrow I drew showing his white undershirt:

1675374809484.png

All speculation on my part. Just asking. MOO.

Attachments

• 1675374725533.png
    1675374725533.png
    853.4 KB · Views: 3
The greed is unreal to me. AM was already making really good money without stealing from his clients - unreal how some people can never have enough!

ETA: I know money is one of the biggest motives for murder, just makes me shake my head!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vmaximus