SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is ridiculous with all this crap. Yes or No then answer. Um he's asking things that might not be a simple yes or no trying to get him to say something he isn't saying. Then that bullcrap about Senior Special Agent Kelly.. Lordy his antics are awful.
I can't imagine that this is winning any points from the jury. Watching DH be so rude reeks of desperation.

Yes, this is what we have been waiting for! The guy that uses all the data and puts a timeline together for the entire day! I hope this is exactly what helps the jury see the VERY clear picture of that day and exactly how Alex got to the point he was shooting his family and covering all tracks.

IIRC, in a video interview Cousin Eddie said he got there, AM asked him to shoot him, Eddie said no and when AM started raising gun to himself Eddie wrestled it behind AM trying to stop him. Gun goes off, Eddie gets gun, jumps in his truck, takes off, throws gun out somewhere. ALL with a shaker of salt!
Me thinks Alec changed up the script and aimed the gun at his fellow actor and that's when the gun was wrestled. IMO there was never going to be a suicide or a suicide attempt.

JMO

I think what we know about before and after don't line up with this. He wanted them to come out there that night. I don't think Maggie would have been out there if he didn't ask her to and it sounds like Paul was asked to come as well to look at the fields he would need to fix. The cartel people would have to show up there without alerting anyone and the dogs not going crazy. It had to be at some point just right after Paul takes that video because nothing is amiss in that recording that we hear.. just talking about Bubba having a chicken. So the cartel shows up and uses Alex's guns to shoot 2 people (not only that but the odd way Paul was shot seems even more odd when thinking about a stranger from a cartel using this shotgun to shoot that way, he wouldn't need to be crouching down to hide. he would likely just come at him and Paul would have surely been alerted by something.. mom screaming about strange men being there.. he was in that room like nothing was amiss just getting something for the dogs when he was surprised. I don't see strange drug cartel people arriving like that, getting access to Alex's weapons, not alerting anyone and then shooting Paul the way he was shot. I think I'd need to see the property from overhead and look for possible ways that a sneak attack could have happened. IF Alex didn't want his family dead, surely he'd be trying to fight them off or something? Also, if Alex didn't personally shoot them, why change clothing? Why toss Maggies phone? Then he would formulate a plan to go to his moms in that short time because his car is started at 9:06. I'm not sure why Alex even left that property that night if it was a cartel that came and left, if his claim was he was napping why not just say he woke from a nap and found them. He had to leave to dispose of evidence, it's the only way. Unless the cartel wanted to frame Alex?
Hmmm.... Great points. NOW I have a headache. LOL you are making me think too much! I love this forum!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callie679