SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So do we take from all that that DH is going to use incompetence in AM's financial trial(s), because he was 'under the influence of drugs' when he admitted to financial theft? Even though Harpootlian keeps making it clear he was a financial thief, then and now?
Maybe. DH will grab any foothold he can get and the financial crimes are huge. But I doubt anyone, including jury, buys AM's opioid addiction story. There has been no real evidence of AM ever being under influence of drugs. AM has been highly functional for years and years.

But, big question for me: How can Harpootlian convince this jury to find AM not guilty of double murder?
All my opinion only

Last edited by a moderator:
Whaddayasuppose he dumped along the tree line at Almeda? Ever parky over there before, Al?

Blocked from view of the house just like the caregiver testified.

JMO
Feeling he had a stash spot or several in mind at his spread or his mother's place, lots of ground, brush and good spots to hide object's that small. Heck I've stumbled upon cars overgrown with weeds in areas that I've hunting and hiked for years.

Not sure what proof you are looking for as there is no confession or eyewitness. This case is built on AM’s lies, timelines, and proximity to the scene and weapons used. Looks pretty good to a reasonable mind I believe.
I don’t find his lies enough to convict. The state’s burden is high. They can’t just say he’s a liar so he’s guilty. And that’s exactly what they’re doing - he’s a bad man and a liar so he did it. It’s not even close to beyond a reasonable doubt. JMO

Sorry if I overlooked this but did MM phone show being in the car traveling up the road with AM or that AM slowed down around the area of where her phone was found?

Sorry if I overlooked this but did MM phone show being in the car traveling up the road with AM or that AM slowed down around the area of where her phone was found?
I think I was mistaken.
The OnStar data showed AM driving past the location of MM's phone and then accelerating once he'd passed.
I had to go back and look at the testimony again, it was a little confusing to me. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carzytoaster