SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #28

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm telling ya'll I was kind of being serious about this guy being a Yankee. These country folk do not take kindly to outsiders, especially Yankee outsiders telling them that their way of doing things is wrong! It is generally the biggest mistake that northerners make when they move down here. It takes a few years of living here to get used to. I'm not saying it's right, but it does happen and the locals are very aware of it! They won't say it to your face but behind your back that's what they think.

All this talk about technologies that “should have been used“ to check for finger prints… if the prints are from someone who lives at or commonly visits or uses the area, the prints would likely be useless UNLESS they are made after the blood or brains hit the surface on which the print appears. And the person who lives there and was at the scene had already admitted touching the victims and one victim’s phone, so had a plausible excuse for why his prints might be there.

And, at this remote, rural site, how likely is it that anyone other than family or someone who commonly visits the site is the killer who just happened to kill there when PM and MM were visiting? Very few people would know they were going to be there.

A remote, outdoor site, in darkness, in the rain… with a scene that should be secured because the identity and location of the killer and weapons are unknown… certainly some choices must be made early. While I agree that cover from the rain should have been placed ASAP (and as I recall, was ordered by the sheriff) and strong lighting should have been placed to assist with early investigation as well, all this second guessing and suggested application of standards is excessive.

And none of it addresses the fact that Alex lived there, was the last with the victims moments before their lives ended, had motive to eliminate them, and that he lied about that fact.

I'm telling ya'll I was kind of being serious about this guy being a Yankee. These country folk do not take kindly to outsiders, especially Yankee outsiders telling them that their way of doing things is wrong! It is generally the biggest mistake that northerners make when they move down here. It takes a few years of living here to get used to. I'm not saying it's right, but it does happen and the locals are very aware of it! They won't say it to your face but behind your back that's what they think.
Yes true- I was one who moved down South and was made a boss. It was lovely.

In my opinion I think we can agree (do I sound like DH there?) that the crime scene investigation was lacking in some areas. However, it does not negate all the other evidence, and as a juror it would not cause me to vote not guilty just because the CS investigation was less than perfect.
Yes, does not negate the repeated consistent lies, trying to coerce witness accounts, orchestrating the road side shooting, the list goess on. Pretty difficult to believe that in that very small window of time, unarmed assailants were able to find weapons, kill Paul and Maggie without Alex having any suspicion awareness of what was going on.

Which of the boat crash kid's had parents who worked at the law firm? None of them were kids of the main PMPED lawyers, that I know.

Could be wrong but I thought early on it was said that some of the kids were his fruends from lawfirm employees.

Just dropping this in here. Interesting timing. Comes from the new Netflix docu.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if all the Murdaugh men were like that. I hope all of the family portraits that are hung in the Court House are taken down (unsure how many there are), and that the Murdaugh family name is erased forever.

No, they won’t say it to your face… but they’ll bless the heck out of your heart ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaniMom