SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #28

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it likely that LE walked through there, but because it is very narrow, could not avoid stepping on at least a couple of the MANY of MM’s flip flop prints without levitating over that path.

But who knows, maybe levitation is “standard” in Connecticut LE, or officers there would have used the lumber they carry with them to build a catwalk over the path.

No matter what state we are taking about, I think we can all agree crime scenes shouldn't be traipsed through. JMO

I'm telling ya'll I was kind of being serious about this guy being a Yankee. These country folk do not take kindly to outsiders, especially Yankee outsiders telling them that their way of doing things is wrong! It is generally the biggest mistake that northerners make when they move down here. It takes a few years of living here to get used to. I'm not saying it's right, but it does happen and the locals are very aware of it! They won't say it to your face but behind your back that's what they think.
Yes, I've heard this numerous times from family who moved down to that area. Most left.

I really do sense regret from this witness. Seems like the state has a way of deflating the heck out of the witnesses.
IMO, he is not happy with the defense. This is his profession and name. He wasn’t given accurate information. At this point in his life, he is not trying to be collateral damage in this trial. I think SENATOR Harpootlian called in a favor…

JMO. moo

No matter what state we are taking about, I think we can all agree crime scenes shouldn't be traipsed through. JMO
Those prints were likely made by first responding LE officers, who have a limited idea what they are dealing with when they arrive.

And if the still unidentified and armed killer is hiding somewhere in that shed at the other end of those footprints when they arrive, should those officers just stand there to be shot at?

I think it likely that LE walked through there, but because it is very narrow, could not avoid stepping on at least a couple of the MANY of MM’s flip flop prints without levitating over that path.

But who knows, maybe levitation is “standard” in Connecticut LE, or officers there would have used the lumber they carry with them to build a catwalk over the path.
Haha! I think you may have more handy lumber down there than we have up here;)

LOL...I can still blend growing up down there and plenty of kin to blend in with hehehe lol
I’ve now lived down in VA longer than I lived in NY which is shocking to me. Time flies when you make friends with fellow NYers lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K-Nine