SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

worm

Reaction score
Not much on this yet but I got it on yahoo and foxcarolina.com. This mother and son were found near a dog kennel on their property in Colleton County SC. Their family has a long history of connections to the legal system in the Lowcountry and the son, who was murdered, was currently facing charges in a boating accident causing death.

2 Murdaugh family members shot, killed in Colleton County SC homicide

APPROVED LOCAL SOURCES:
FITSNEWS
The Island Packet

APPROVED PODCASTS:
Murdaugh Murders by Mandy Matney
Impact of Influence - The Murdaugh Family Murders

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16
Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23 Thread #24 Thread #25 Thread #26 Thread #27 Thread #28

Last edited by a moderator:
MOD NOTE:

When referring to the attorneys, officials or other trial members, please use their names or initials. Let’s not assign them nicknames. Thanks a ton!!

Don't tell me that was Bubba and the chicken doing all that too....MOO.

As Bubba’s self appointed attorney, I will be filing a a defamation suit for this outrageous slander of my client’s name and reputation.

I have also been retained by the chicken, and, likewise, appropriate paperwork will be filed shortly on her behalf.

Row Row, Paul Paul, Mags.. :rolleyes:

So let me get this straight he wanted someone else to be out there? He wanted Row Row, who was like family to come over there where a potential killer was lurking around so what they could get shot also? Geez this is so ridiculous

One thing AM missed, tell the truth buddy, when you call your wife, she sees it is you, and ignores the call. That would have actually been credible to me, because my ex husband used to screen my calls all the time. Instead, he rambled on about dropped calls and cell service.

It’s frustrating that Waters did all of his homework precisely to refute the lies and now AM admits. He has taken away the smoking gun. All the funds spent on experts, depo, etc is a big waste. So in a sense Waters has to go in another direction.
I have seen this happen before. The murderer testified. There was a hung jury.

The State retried. The murderer was convicted.

There is hope.

Isn't it so nice of Alex to keep referring to what other witnesses have testified to and what videos show? He sure is helping us know his story matches up with exactly what others have said. Almost like he wants his story to match and/or explain their testimony. Sure is interesting isn't it.

Right and how does the time coincide with his decision to admit the truth? Like did he decide a week ago and then he had to go through the points to expound on??

Testifying was his plan all along so we know the real answer. DH would have never let him testify if he didn’t have a loophole. A big loophole, as in a way to explain his lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpingHandz