SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #30

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He reminds me of the Chris Farley character on SNL, constantly repeating phrases. “I’m good enough. I’m smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.”

Except Alex says: “I took money. I cared about people. I loved many of them, but I done them wrong.”

Shut up Alex. We know you rehearsed for months and want to get this performance out. But net it out, Bo.

Yes! And even thugh this seems repetitve, think of HOW MANY TIMES CW has gotten this cretin to ADMIT that “I loved them, i CARED about them…still do! But what I did to them was wrong!” Not a difficult leap to killing his wife & son…..he “loved” and ”cared about” them too.
Bingo!! CW is a master at his talent!!

If he's truly an addict, he's gonna know exactly how much he was taking. Should be an easy, straightforward answer.

I think he's really twisting this addiction into shapes that don't fit reality.

This guy. Ugh.

MOO

Interesting how he can go on and on about himself, his pills, his withdrawals, blah blah blah..

But when asked to explain how his stealing impacted one of he victims he couldn't do it. He couldn't even say he stole because he was more important than the people he stole from..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member