SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #32

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Contact wound to the back of Paul's head, but his brain hit the ceiling before falling to the ground, and his face was intact? Did I hear that correctly?
Yeah and landed at his feet almost intact except for the stem was missing and PM's face was not affected..even I can figure that one out

Last edited:
This has bugged me the entire trial…Could they not give the witness a laptop or iPad connected to the jury monitor and let the witness make their points with a stylus from the witness stand instead of having the witness come and bend over and hunch down and twist around to try not to obstruct the jury’s view…and why is that monitor so low anyway?

Eisentstat says when he looks at the rifle wound on Maggie's chest, his interpretation is that it likely means she was leaning forward when she was shot.

What's the point of reversing the direction of entry?

5'2 shooter couldn't shoot PauPau in the top of his head. Just saying. Shooter must've been taller.

JMO

So at crime scenes he just pulls down a m*rder victim's pants, and shoves a thermometer in the rectum?? Wth?
I started reading true crime books many years ago and have watched many trials online. How have I never run across a crime scene where an official pulls down a victim's pants and takes a rectal thermometer reading? Has it always been done behind the scenes and never mentioned? I've never heard of this until this trial.o_O

There is no way PM's brain went up if the gun was right up against his head. That makes no sense.
PM was shot in the upper chest area at a close range outside of point blank. The reaction of his brain was due to the fact all the lead entering in his upper body cause a high pressure wave inside and up towards his brain. All that pressure caused the skull to fracture then come apart as the pressure inside went out through the head.

Last edited:
I started reading true crime books many years ago and have watched many trials online. How have I never run across a crime scene where an official pulls down a victim's pants and takes a rectal thermometer reading? Has it always been done behind the scenes and never mentioned? I've never heard of this until this trial.o_O
I've always heard armpit but who knows, maybe they do that too?

PM was shot in gth upper chest area at a close range outside of point blank. The reaction of his brain was due to the fact all the lead entering in his upper body cause a high pressure wave inside and up towards his brain. All that pressure caused the skull to fracture then come apart as the pressure inside went out through the head.

Wouldn't the shooter have to be behind him then? And then how did the buckshot pellets get embedded into the tree outside the room?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Let the light shine