SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #33

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an observation. If my family had a tragedy like this we wouldn't be blowing up the phone calling people until we all were together and had an idea of what was going on. When my dad died suddenly a few years ago, we didn't call anyone. My mom called my sister and me, we rushed to be with her and then we gathered our wits about us and started calling others the next day. This blowing up everyone's phone is weird to me and folks converging in the middle of a crime scene is too.
BESTILL, same here

I've been thinking about one of my favorite quotes throughout this case. From The Great Gatsby: “They were careless people, Tom and Daisy – they smashed up things and creatures and then retreated back into their money or their vast carelessness, or whatever it was that kept them together, and let other people clean up the mess they had made.”
The best ever!

But this is opening things up for a mistrial. If someone is standing outside the court room with a sign supporting either side, BOOM, mistrial. I feel like the defense is trying to muddy things up and confuse the jury.
They are throwing anything they can at the jury hoping something sticks for them. A lot of people believe this will end up in a mistrial. So unsettling.
At the Johny Depp / Amber heard trial there were tons of people outside with signs. It wasn't a criminal trial but it was a jury trial.

I've been thinking about one of my favorite quotes throughout this case. From The Great Gatsby: “They were careless people, Tom and Daisy – they smashed up things and creatures and then retreated back into their money or their vast carelessness, or whatever it was that kept them together, and let other people clean up the mess they had made.”
Perfect

Oooooooo something just coalesced for me.

In the Greene bodycam, Alec takes his shirt from his belly up to wipe his face.

The blood spatter analysis. Blood spatter, no spatter.

It looked like the Shroud of Turin to me.

This is what I think happened!!:

Alec did get blood all over himself. I think he hosed off, stripped down at the kennels, dressed in whatever he coukd find as soon as he could find it. Maybe even a second hosing-down in the Moselle shower.

I wish LE had stabbed his nostrils and ears!!!!

IMO after Alex hosed himself off, showered, redressed, Alex blew ugly snot. And wiped it onto his shirt.

IMO there was blood in his nose.

jmo
Lol! Stabbed or swabbed?

He seems so jovial. This a murder trial so it’s weird to me.
I remember seeing him wander over to the defense lawyers last week as court finished for the day. He was smiling and laughing as he headed over. He chuckled with them and they were having a good, fun ol' time. I saw him smiling often in court. Does he understand this a murder trial for two of his loved ones?
Golly gee.

Just an observation. If my family had a tragedy like this we wouldn't be blowing up the phone calling people until we all were together and had an idea of what was going on. When my dad died suddenly a few years ago, we didn't call anyone. My mom called my sister and me, we rushed to be with her and then we gathered our wits about us and started calling others the next day. This blowing up everyone's phone is weird to me and folks converging in the middle of a crime scene is too.

And yet, that is exactly the same thing that the Ramsey's did when their daughter, Jon Benet was allegedly kidnapped.

I dunno, the rich are different...

I don’t find JJM affable/ believable/ more genuine than AM or any other murdick. Greasy as any of them, IMO. I mean he just took the stand in the double murder trial of his nephew and sister-in-law sounding jovial & grinning like a polecat! “We’re just a normal family doing normal things.” :rolleyes:
He does have tears for PopPaul though. What a loving uncle after all.
Really nice bunch.
moo

Whaaat? So JMM *cleaned up* the crime scene???

I'm just...incredulous. How can that be legally acceptable? What about "preserving the evidence"? (But...I'm no lawyer. Something here just "feels" really weird.)

Someone, please, correct me, since I'm sure I heard something wrong here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member