SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #33

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This oughta be good. This is the brother who was supposedly seen taking multiple guns out of the Moselle home.
And isn't he the brother who also went to boat crash scene and took the boat out of the water (why didn't LE do that?)....
Hoping the State has CW cross-examine.
Maybe this witness, his brother, on cross also ought to be asked whether he owns guns. And how they are stored. And are they accounted for as well. Stored locked?

And I will offer up, I don’t know the answer to any of those questions….. so maybe better not asked?
IMO

Whaaat? So JMM *cleaned up* the crime scene???

I'm just...incredulous. How can that be legally acceptable? What about "preserving the evidence"? (But...I'm no lawyer. Something here just "feels" really weird.)

Someone, please, correct me, since I'm sure I heard something wrong here...
The next day, after the bodies were removed.

I owed him? Odd statement.
I understand this. He loved Paul. I can see that he loved him and was close with him. He didn't want to leave what was left of Paul out there like that. I can understand the statement from that standpoint. He loved him dearly and he felt he owed it to him to not leave his remains splattered everywhere.

I believe this family sticks together no matter what! I feel slightly sorry for JMM because he’s going to protect his brother for sure (that’s the family history and dynamic), but he does appear to have real feelings. Even though he’s very talkative I think he’s doing his best to stand up for AM. I couldn’t do that if I had a sibling, but this family appears to be determined to hang on to whatever is left of the Murdaugh legacy, come hell or high water. I have seen families like that, but it’s not something I condone.

Now if my loved one had been brutally murdered I'd be questioning why the hell 24 hours later the crime scene was ready to be cleaned up. I'd feel I'd owe it to them to make damn sure the evidence and investigation had been done properly. Cleaning up would not be my big concern..

So no one in LE asked any close family members if they could locate her phone via a "Find My Friends" app, and Buster wound up locating it via the app on his phone? Buster didn't even have the mindset to think of that himself until John Marvin prompted him? Unbelievable.

Just an observation. If my family had a tragedy like this we wouldn't be blowing up the phone calling people until we all were together and had an idea of what was going on. When my dad died suddenly a few years ago, we didn't call anyone. My mom called my sister and me, we rushed to be with her and then we gathered our wits about us and started calling others the next day. This blowing up everyone's phone is weird to me and folks converging in the middle of a crime scene is too.
(SBM) "folks converging in the middle of a crime scene..."

Yes, agreed. What's wrong with this picture? A double homicide, multiple individuals with backgrounds in LE and law school, and all of them just tromp, tromp, tromping around -- and through -- the middle of the crime scene?

Mind-boggling.

Yeah I'm not buying the bit about the two SLED agents, who he don't know who they were, saying naww we don't need your app, we got it handled so THEN he went to the Solicitor guys. He went to them first, right off the bat. JMO

Is there anything suspicious about John Marvin's story of the truck he was driving breaking down? He had to leave truck en route and get a ride to Moselle with the person following him? I've often wondered about this story, but maybe it's factual.

Am I the only one seeing what looks like pockmarks or something on AM's face? This is from the first night's questioning.
EDITED to add, could those marks be where the buckshot hit him?

Screen Shot 2023-02-27 at 3.37.53 PM.png

I remember seeing him wander over to the defense lawyers last week as court finished for the day. He was smiling and laughing as he headed over. He chuckled with them and they were having a good, fun ol' time. I saw him smiling often in court. Does he understand this a murder trial for two of his loved ones?
Golly gee.
A very ODD family IMOO

Am I the only one seeing what looks like pockmarks or something on AM's face? This is from the first night's questioning.
View attachment 405848
I actually went back this morning and rewatched the video and saw what you are seeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member