SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #33

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder, with this family that didn't clean up after themselves (dinner plates and food left out) but is always cleaning up after each other, did anybody get a call from Alec -- "hey, we were at the ballgame, had some brats and hotdogs for tailgating and I left them in a cooler at Almeda. You grab that for me? Don't open it - spoiled meat and all -- just pitch the whole thing for me, will ya? Bo."

I trust the caregivers.

At Almeda, Alec parked where he did for a reason.

Alec did bring stuff into the house, wrapped in blue vinyl.

This isn't the Waltons.

JMO
Spot On Megnut!!

I hope the state asks him about the secret spots he could have shown LE at his moms house. Did you all catch that? If they would have asked to search it, I would have consented and something about I would have shown them spots they wouldn't know about.

So JMM is trying to say AM stopped the pills COLD TURKEY on the way to the rehab center? NOT buying it, at all.
The purpose of rehab is to help you get off meds, you do not just stop cold turkey, and I doubt very much AM would stop his pills cold turkey like that. But, nice try at trying to get sympathy from the jury.

Would someone bring me up to speed? Why does brother John Marvin not have the same last name as brother Alex?
Is this a Southern thing? Did he change his last name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carzytoaster