SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #33

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed it, who had diarrhea?
AM had diarrhea.

JMM testifies about taking his brother to a detox center in Atlanta after his roadside shooting. AM was withdrawing from opioids. “I’d never seen anything like it. I’ve seen television shows talking about the leg twitching and the squirminess.”

JMM: "You could just tell, he was sweating. He was thrashing about.” "He messed himself. He had diarrhea. He just couldn't control it. I'm not talking about in the restroom. I mean, in his pants.”

In the ad, Murdaugh touts the importance of video evidence that can move a jury "to tears"​

Alex Murdaugh can be seen allegedly exploiting deceased former client Hakeem Pinckney, from whom he allegedly stole up to $1 million, in a video advertisement that came to light Monday during Murdaugh's double murder trial.

I’m sure many people could go without the details of the ride to rehab.
Not just that, But, even AM admitted he has never been to Rehab, but only to Detox, and Detoxed by himself. Well, Detox takes 3-5 days to get the drugs out of your system, but does not mean you won't go back in the next 3 days and begin again. Happens often sadly.
Rehab is a Process, and done in a Rehabilitation Facility/ Institution, and includes Counseling, Classes, Medication...
He is a control freak, and not likely to give 'Power to Any Higher Being', or go through a Step Program, etc.
I hope at least some on the Jury understand the difference. I have no sympathy for someone like him who commits SO MANY Crimes, Murdering his loved ones being the absolute worst anyone could do. So many enablers just turned their back, or actually supported his crime along the way.
Many who are/were close to him need to look in the Mirror, and own their part in allowing him to hurt so many.

Oooooooo something just coalesced for me.

In the Greene bodycam, Alec takes his shirt from his belly up to wipe his face.

The blood spatter analysis. Blood spatter, no spatter.

It looked like the Shroud of Turin to me.

This is what I think happened!!:

Alec did get blood all over himself. I think he hosed off, stripped down at the kennels, dressed in whatever he could find as soon as he could find it. Maybe even a second hosing-down in the Moselle shower.

I wish LE had swabbed his nostrils and ears!!!!

IMO after Alex hosed himself off, showered, redressed, Alex blew ugly snot. And wiped it onto his shirt.

IMO there was blood in his nose.

jmo
I think they just read your theory here LOL

In the ad, Murdaugh touts the importance of video evidence that can move a jury "to tears"​

Alex Murdaugh can be seen allegedly exploiting deceased former client Hakeem Pinckney, from whom he allegedly stole up to $1 million, in a video advertisement that came to light Monday during Murdaugh's double murder trial.

wish they could show this to the jury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member