SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #33

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sad to say that I think the State's cross of John Marvin was weak. I was hoping they would pin him down on a few discrepancies.

MOO
Absolutely agree. Very disappointed with Mr Conrad's cross. Missed some opportunities. Oh well, prosecution was being kind. Perhaps it is not a good look to do tough cross examinations on family members.

Last edited:
Law Enforcement does not clean up after crimes. Once they release the scene, it is up to the family to clean up whatever is left.
My ex-husband's uncle was murdered in his home and the family hired a clean up crew from the midwest to come and clean up the scene once law enforecement released it.
MOO - but I can hardly see any of the M family cleaning up after a crime scene.
They don't even clean their own homes, let alone clean up a mess like a crime scene. MOO

I personally think he had someone else gets rid of the guns. I believe they were brought to Almeda and later discarded. JMO
Well you know I can actually see him convincing someone that SLED was framing him. You know the missing gun Paul had stolen.. then he had a replacement that is now missing. Maybe Alex claims the stolen gun had to be the murder weapon and he needed someone to dispose of Paul's replacement so that SLED didn't find it and say it was all Alex. We have heard how he talks himself out of things. If anyone disposed of it, I can count on one hand the people I think he asked to do it and of course all so that SLED didn't frame him, the most innocent lying husband and father when the real killer is out there using Paul's stolen gun or something along those lines.

I'm sad to say that I think the State's cross of John Marvin was weak. I was hoping they would pin him down on a few discrepancies.

MOO
I think the State took it easy on the family and people who actually cared about MM and PM because IMO it would come across as cruel to the jury.

IMO, they made their points without having to traumatize an already traumatized group of people that have been supporting a liar and crook.

JMO. moo

I think the State took it easy on the family and people who actually cared about MM and PM because IMO it would come across as cruel to the jury.

IMO, they made their points without having to traumatize an already traumatized group of people that have been supporting a liar and crook.

JMO. moo
That’s my thought as well …

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members