SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #33

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had it not been for the chicken, AM might never have spoken during PM's video at the kennels proving AM lied about his alibi. Had it not been for the chicken, AM may not have been charged with murder

…and to the chicken goes SC’s highest Poultry Award for Valor in the face of an onslaught of 5’2” murderous tykes masquerading as 6’3” pale pill-popping attorneys.

1677518734106.jpeg

IIRC, in the Staircase, the defense request for the jury to see the house backfired. Their thoughts were the jury will see there was no room to yield a weapon in the tight staircase. Jury members tried to mimic her falling back, hitting her head. In interviews given after the guilty verdict, said that there was no way for the defensive scenario to have happened. I wonder if the state has or will go step off the distance from the kennel to the house, will be able to give a demonstration of the walking, driving to the kennel how it fits in the time frame. moo

I'm just starting watching the first guy, and DH asks him regarding time of death, what you can learn from sticking your hand in an armpit, and the forensic pathologist goes, "Nothing."

I LOLed for real

I think DH just failed the first rule of lawyering that we all hear about -- never ask a question you don't know the answer to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Let the light shine