SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #34

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. My question is what advantage did they seek in having the shot to Paul’s head in that manner?
Just trying to discredit the states expert is what I think. The state's experts were good and not shakable though so it didn't work. The truth is usually easy to explain no matter how many times you try to walk the expert around in circles it's still the truth.

Defense was trying to run the clock out to avoid a late day visit to Moselle. They want to go there earlier in the day, when it's bright and cheery.
Yes, indeed. Just imagine the jury heading out there right about at twilight -- just about the exact time of day (but in June, therefore the time of the crime was likely between 8:40 and 9:05 p.m.-ish). Bet the jury would be totally creeped out to be there as it was getting dark, and...feeling the whole "weight" of what transpired back on June 7, 2021... JMO

I think the State's AG Wilson and CW will craft a finely tuned, sensible, understandable closing argument. Yes, there were some missteps my local LE I mean the Murdaughs practically owned them and gave them preferential treatment IMO.I don't blame LE as much as I blame the Murdaughs for years of misuse of their power and influence.

But, and it's a big BUT, Alex lied. Over and over and over again until he was caught on the video. He was the only one with the victims at the time of their murders, according to his own admission nobody else was lurking about. He took his bloody clothes and guns to Momma's house and disposed of them. The cell phone data and OnStar GPS proves this. He just couldn't part with his expensive raincoat which was covered in GSR. Ooof, that mistake had to hurt!

He is a con man who preyed on the weak and vulnerable, whose whole lifestyle and reputation was collapsing and he blamed Paul for the boating incident putting him in even more financial straights, and Maggie, because honestly, I think she wanted out of a loveless, drug addicted, financially broke marriage.

Alex Murdaugh would never stand for losing his family's reputation, he'd see them dead first. And so he did.

IMO

They may not want to get out of the bus
Still concerned about the possibility of jury tampering during this visit. I hope the general area is fully surveyed immediately beforehand, and that the entire duration of the visit is heavily monitored by non-corrupt authorities.. especially with the way today ended for the defense.

Yes, indeed. Just imagine the jury heading out there right about at twilight -- just about the exact time of day (but in June, therefore the time of the crime was likely between 8:40 and 9:05 p.m.-ish). Bet the jury would be totally creeped out to be there as it was getting dark, and...feeling the whole "weight" of what transpired back on June 7, 2021... JMOJ

Sunset was @ 8:26 on June 7, 2021. There's nothing out there. It's really peaceful but if they were at the murder scene at that hour it would be really creepy. I like driving out that way every once and awhile to clear my mind.

Has anyone here ever shot a shotgun? Did you use both arms? Your shoulder?

Did you shoot from the hip?

If you shot twice in rapid fire succession, was your shoulder bruised? Sore?

What about 5 rounds in rapid succession from an AR-15?
Alex was a many, many years experienced gunman. It's what he did. He could easily do everything the State's witness King testified to without a blink of an eye.

IMO

Has anyone here ever shot a shotgun? Did you use both arms? Your shoulder?

Did you shoot from the hip?

If you shot twice in rapid fire succession, was your shoulder bruised? Sore?

What about 5 rounds in rapid succession from an AR-15?
Shot my share of shotguns in the military as well when hunting. AR style weapon as well....countless rounds. Your body and shoulder becomes accustomed to the recoil of both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Angelinazoomazooma