VERDICT WATCH SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not about how long the trial took, it’s about how impactful you can be to an audience without losing their attention. Many people on this forum stated that CW at the end, summarized it really good, however if you have bored the audience for 3 hours prior to that, it’s not as impactful because some of the people on the jury have drown him out already.

I don’t think anyone wants to be critical of CW, I sincerely believe that most people want to see AM in prison for these murders and CW is one of the people that can put him there based on how he prosecuted the case. People that express criticism for something the prosecution does isn’t an attack on you personally or the people who are team Maggie/Paul, it’s just criticism in general because we WANT CW to do a good job! WE DO! Because we are on your side too!!! The reason I make honest comments about the things I see is because what I really care about is what that jury thinks, because at the end of the day, that’s who is going to put AM in prison, not you, not me, nobody here on websleuths.

IMO
I'm not sure I followed this all, but it isn't harder to get someone to attend to something after they've been bored, in fact, it's the other way around.

The pictures of the crime scene really give a sense of how close Maggie and Paul's bodies were found. If there were two shooters there would have been a risk that the shooters would have shot each other. JMO.
I think about Maggie running to her son only to be gunned down. Sadly I think both Paul and Maggie saw who shot them before they died. What went through their minds in those last seconds…I can‘t imagine…the person that is suppose to protect you.

Not sure of the relevance...but why was Alex bald and gaunt for so long after his arrest and initial court appearances? Was it required that he have a shaved head? I "get"...from a defense standpoint...of allowing him to grow his hair back and gaining back weight. But, IMO, puffy Alex with a full head of hair is more endearing than the mix of appearance that was settled on.

*edited for correct adjective*
My first thought about the shaved head was no hair test would be possible. No way to determine how long he had been taking his claimed colossal mega daily dose of opioids. moo

I’m as pro pot/anti drug war as it gets but I don’t understand his tale of paranoia causing him to lie so quick. It would seem that with close relatives being murdered he wouldn't have worried over some dope. As Waters said several times, it just doesn’t make sense.
Reminds me of the first 48 TV show that follows real murder cases. They often interview people and over and over they tell people if they are worried about coming forward because they were around the area for drug reasons.. buying, selling, using, etc. they don't' care about that. They are trying to solve a murder. I think that is how it is most times unless it's something really major like a full drug operation going on somewhere.. a person with some pot or pills isn't going to be the focus of an officer arriving to a double homicide. Alex saying the pills in his pocket made him paranoid while his sons brain is outside his head just says a lot.

Another item staged at the crime scene. A shirt in a window at the house that looks like the one Alex was wearing in the tree video

View attachment 406435

Someone was definitely in the house today. Watching the video posted by Law & Crime Network it can be seen that curtains are being pulled back as vehicle drives by as though someone is peering out to look.

The women's bicycle (Maggie's, I assume) and what looks like a middle-school ceramic Christmas project of a pot that said "Buster" on it were both in front of the house; they weren't present in the sales photo for the estate. Someone had to put them there on purpose. The bicycle didn't show 18 months of outdoor weathering, and the pot was for Christmas. This was deliberate.
I did notice that the handlebars are rusty. My bike is 12-13 yrs. old and has never been left outdoors. All the items look staged.

I’m hoping that the victims get their due tho I wish we had a more clear picture but AM has given himself away. I should have listed his selective memory and hedge speak in my red flags earlier.

He visually looked guilty today. His mannerisms, clenched jaw and smirk spoke volumes. I hope the jury saw that.

It was also obvious he was seething!

Catching up again, seeing verdict watch on the top of this thread, very exciting! The defence hasn't presented their closing yet, is that right? And there is something going on at the court, no one knows what?
What’s going on? after watching the whole trial, i have been super busy and couldn’t watch today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413