SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton *Guilty* #42

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the above link there are a few photos from the trial and a couple from Moselle.

And then there’s this one. No caption for context though.
Interesting .

View attachment 427275

I loathe this guy as much as everyone else, but I can't believe it is ok for this photo to be taken and/or published. Also don't like that the clerk is publishing a book while she's still the clerk.

I loathe this guy as much as everyone else, but I can't believe it is ok for this photo to be taken and/or published. Also don't like that the clerk is publishing a book while she's still the clerk.
I’m wondering if that is photoshopped or really AM? His body seems a bit chunky to be the real culprit. OMO.

Added: Where do we think that photo was published? I don’t think that is AM. First off I watched The Trial and don’t ever remember him in a shirt that color. Second that man’s body just isn’t as lanky as The Family Annihilator. Just My Opinion :)

Last edited:
I’m wondering if that is photoshopped or really AM? His body seems a bit chunky to be the real culprit. OMO.

Added: Where do we think that photo was published? I don’t think that is AM. First off I watched The Trial and don’t ever remember him in a shirt that color. Second that man’s body just isn’t as lanky as The Family Annihilator. Just My Opinion :)
The photo is at the link in this tweet:

Sins of the father: The pain and privilege of being Buster Murdaugh​

<snipped> Interesting read on Buster yesterday from The State

It was impossible to know what Buster Murdaugh was thinking. After six weeks of testimony, a jury was preparing to deliver its verdict against his father, Alex Murdaugh, a prominent former attorney accused of murdering Buster’s mother and brother.
A Colleton County sheriff’s deputy who had accompanied the Murdaugh family throughout the trial placed her hands almost tenderly on his shoulders and bent her knees, as if preparing to hold him down.
As the clerk of court read out a guilty verdict, CNN cut live to Buster. His usually pale face was red. The stiff waves of his shocking orange hair were frizzy, and he rubbed his face. But if there was disbelief, rage or acceptance in the dark eyes he shares with his father, it wasn’t obvious.

Sins of the father: The pain and privilege of being Buster Murdaugh

In response to post above on this article: Sins of the father: The pain and privilege of being Buster Murdaugh

Buster has had lots of privilege. The one immediate family member he is left with would absolutely throw him under the bus if he could IMHO. When he was younger, I am sure he didn't reflect on things that were in this article like the coach getting fired but I am sure he heard about it from lots in his school and community. But, today, he is a grown man and is now accountable for his actions.

The Beach family gave him a gift by letting him keep some of the Moselle money. I hope he has some sense of gratitude about this and is not buying the party line that his father's lawyers have sold him.

I always hope for redemption and change. I am unsure what this young man will do but I hope he sees that there is another way or else he will continue to be seen as an unholy extension of his father.

JMHO

[…]

Griffin concluded the hearing by saying he and his co-counsel simply want to get paid for their work going forward.

As of this writing, Murdaugh remains in a South Carolina prison serving his two life sentences. Griffin and co-counsel Dick Harpootlian have filed notice of appeal in that case, but are awaiting delivery of transcripts from the Colleton County murder trial before proceeding.

The Appeals Court has given the Murdaugh murder trial court reporters responsible for the transcripts a deadline of June 17 to finish their work after an extension was granted in May.

[…]

[…]

Griffin concluded the hearing by saying he and his co-counsel simply want to get paid for their work going forward.

As of this writing, Murdaugh remains in a South Carolina prison serving his two life sentences. Griffin and co-counsel Dick Harpootlian have filed notice of appeal in that case, but are awaiting delivery of transcripts from the Colleton County murder trial before proceeding.

The Appeals Court has given the Murdaugh murder trial court reporters responsible for the transcripts a deadline of June 17 to finish their work after an extension was granted in May.

[…]
Wanna get paid? Maybe don't take on a flying fraudster.

They should be pleased he's only stiffing them. He could've fleeced them.

It's his trade.

Jmo

[…]

[…]
Want to get paid? Then take on a client that is innocent and can pay you.

I'm glad the court is retaining Murdaugh's assets for the victims and not continuing to take money out to benefit AM. That's why we have public defenders.
IMO, the victims losses were all insured (malpractice) but the amount requested by the defense for appeal legal fees is likely being reserved for the Court's receiver fees.

This is why the parties involved in the Beach family suit settled with MM's Estate quickly after they watched the value of her estate continue to dwindle as receiver fees continued to be collected by the Court.

Regardless -- it's all being paid by the Court but now it's just a matter if by the taxpayers or by AM's monies held by the Court.

It's mindboggling to me, the extent to which AM gamed and manipulated so many PEOPLE over the years, and fleeced them of their $$$$.

It wasn't just:
  • His clients / people he represented and manipulated whom he stole their settlement $ from
  • The insurance companies / people who worked there he manipulated to his great financial advantage
  • The law firm and his partners and staff and family members associated with the firm he stole from
  • The banks / people who worked there who he took advantage of and colluded with to grift them of $
  • His family members he attempted to rip off through (MOO) acting like the "loving ___fill in the blank - son, husband, brother___" and moving assets around to his financial advantage
  • His own lawyers who want to be paid with "untainted funds", good luck with that, IMO
There's collectively a very long list of PEOPLE who may never recover from what he took from them, financially and otherwise.

It's so sad and makes me so mad, what he did. What an awful excuse for a human being.

MOO

It's mindboggling to me, the extent to which AM gamed and manipulated so many PEOPLE over the years, and fleeced them of their $$$$.

It wasn't just:
  • His clients / people he represented and manipulated whom he stole their settlement $ from
  • The insurance companies / people who worked there he manipulated to his great financial advantage
  • The law firm and his partners and staff and family members associated with the firm he stole from
  • The banks / people who worked there who he took advantage of and colluded with to grift them of $
  • His family members he attempted to rip off through (MOO) acting like the "loving ___fill in the blank - son, husband, brother___" and moving assets around to his financial advantage
  • His own lawyers who want to be paid with "untainted funds", good luck with that, IMO
There's collectively a very long list of PEOPLE who may never recover from what he took from them, financially and otherwise.

It's so sad and makes me so mad, what he did. What an awful excuse for a human being.

MOO
Replying to my own post to say not to mention the worst most egregious subhuman actions he took, killing his own family members (wife and son), and possibly people in his circle (loyal nanny, etc.).

It must be painful privilege, for his surviving family members, IMO, as the article posted above alludes to.

My post above was in response to his lawyers trying to get paid and charges against him, and focused on financial aspects of the 100ish charges against him that he hasn't yet been convicted of.

I'm dismayed about how much bad stuff AM has done, "the churn" he was always adding to to protect himself from scrutiny, IMO, that the focus on Maggie and Paul, horrifically murdered by him, seems to have gotten lost in the sauce, IMO.

I wish AM was a "thing" that could be put in a cask and buried deep down back where he came from, like radioactive waste.

JMO.

It wasn't just:

MOO
And the coup de grace to all his illegal and immoral dealings:

He shot his 'beloved wife Mags' staring straight at her
He shot his 'beloved son Paw Paw while cornered in the feed room

There are not words created to describe the evil contained within this family annihilator IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amarie969