SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton *Guilty* #42

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to FitsNews, BM was filming his interview for a three episode upcoming documentary around the time of the phone call between him and his dear old dad.

The 49 pgs of AM's communication log also include his video chats where the thumbnail image of AM is poor quality but a few look like he's in a hospital bed, and there are a couple where he appears to have his shirt off! I'm probably wrong but I can't stomach looking a second time... o_O

The 49 pgs of AM's communication log also include his video chats where the thumbnail image of AM is poor quality but a few look like he's in a hospital bed, and there are a couple where he appears to have his shirt off! I'm probably wrong but I can't stomach looking a second time... o_O
I can't tell, but he's gross anyway, so not looking again either. o_O

I don't know when BM's documentary is supposed to be aired. I don't think the FitsNews article gave a date, but I could have missed it. I'm not sure that I care enough to watch it anyway. I thought I'd had enough of AM et al, but I keep getting myself drawn back into the drivel.

I looked.

I enlarged my screen.

I'm sorry I did.

I'm not sure I can forgive you.

My eyes hurt.

(FWIW, I'm pretty sure that's his jail cot, prison-issue pillow.)

Jmo

Murdaugh criminal, civil cases back in court in August. Here's what's happening​

August will be a crucial month in the criminal and civil cases surrounding convicted murderer and accused fraudster Richard "Alex" Murdaugh.

The month will likely shape future outcomes of other cases in this multi-faceted legal drama and leave a lasting impact on a small Lowcountry county already shell-shocked by an internationally followed crime saga.

Murdaugh's primary accomplice, convicted former Hampton banker Russell Laffitte, is expected to be sentenced to federal prison next month, and a wrongful death suit involving Murdaugh's murdered son is expected to go before a jury after four eventful years unless pending pretrial motions delay it further.

With other criminal cases and civil complaints waiting to be heard, the outcome of these two legal proceedings will no doubt set the tone for future trials and have far-reaching impacts.

And in the center of all of this lies several devasted Hampton County families, and a community torn apart.

[…]

According to FitsNews, BM was filming his interview for a three episode upcoming documentary around the time of the phone call between him and his dear old dad.

The man always has a workaround.

This thing, this meeting -- he ain't taping about a company picnic so what IS he talkin' 'bout?

And also, "I'm proudly of you, [Son]" --
the subtext to me blasted my eardrums. Stay loyal, be a good son [not like the other one] [you are still useful to me], do my bidding...

jmo

This thing, this meeting -- he ain't taping about a company picnic so what IS he talkin' 'bout?

the subtext to me blasted my eardrums. Stay loyal, be a good son [not like the other one] [you are still useful to me], do my bidding...

jmo
He's using BM the way he always uses other people. That's the way it appears to me anyway. BM should run in the other direction.
JMO

The documentary with BM is set for September 12th. All of the favorite players from AM's trial are part of it, such as Kenneth Kinsey and Creighton Waters. I hope this link is allowed because Fox News is banned at WS.

jmo
The worst thing to happen to this guy is to one day finally realize he is irrelevant to no one and no where!! Just a common criminal with nothing to do but to wait to die.

The documentary with BM is set for September 12th. All of the favorite players from AM's trial are part of it, such as Kenneth Kinsey and Creighton Waters. I hope this link is allowed because Fox News is banned at WS.

Fortunately, OP's MSM link is not FNN (i.e., businesswire.com), and thanks for the update!

7/12/23

Buster Murdaugh - who lost his mother and brother after his father killed them - will be breaking his silence and speaking to Fox Nation in a new exclusive docuseries 'The Fall of the House of Murdaugh' on September 12.

RBBM

Is this accurate?
I have no love of FOX, but I thought FOX was MainStream Media. FOX has definitely been linked in other threads I have followed.
And if accurate, how did you discover this? When were they banned? Was it announced somewhere, and I didn’t see it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missygirl26