SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton *Guilty* #42

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RBBM

Is this accurate?
I have no love of FOX, but I thought FOX was MainStream Media. FOX has definitely been linked in other threads I have followed.
And if accurate, how did you discover this? When were they banned? Was it announced somewhere, and I didn’t see it?
It was announced (I believe) right after the Dominion verdict.

RBBM

Is this accurate?
I have no love of FOX, but I thought FOX was MainStream Media. FOX has definitely been linked in other threads I have followed.
And if accurate, how did you discover this? When were they banned? Was it announced somewhere, and I didn’t see it?

Yes, for a couple of months. I know much of the details were posted in the Vallow/Daybell thread and I can take a look for the determination. Seems weird to have a bunch of leechers off an exclusive to be approved vs. the main source. (I'm not a Fox person one way or the other for reference)

RBBM

Is this accurate?
I happened to post something on another thread a while back and it was removed because I linked it to FOX news. FOX local stations are okay though. The documentary will be shown on FoxNation. I found that through FitsNews. Actually, the story is through businesswire.com as Seattle1 pointed out. I didn't know at the time or I would not have linked it to my post. I don't like them either.

Last edited:
RBBM

Is this accurate?

I know an announcement made for certain (because I saw it) in a thread by Tricia with the initial post banning Fox News (Nation) a WS-approved MSM but by the end of the day, the entire thread and the announcement vanished!

In the thread and/or announcement by @Tricia, she further clarified that the ban only applied to Fox News (i.e., Fox Corp by Rupert Murdoch) and not local Fox stations, for example, Fox13 Utah/Salt Lake (Fox13 UT was the example cited by Tricia).

However, I'm unsure anymore after the digital news links to Nancy Grace who I believed was a friend of WS have also been removed -- citing the ban on Fox News.

Perhaps OP's question is best posed to @Tricia. JMO

ETA: Sorry, I don't recall the date. Maybe Feb-ish...

Thank you, everyone, for your input.

@meanmaryjean I had already tried the search function. Searches for variations of “fox” “news” “banned” produced no meaningful results.

I did, however, get results with a google search. Here’s the thread for anyone else who is/was in the dark…

The “Forum Information” forum has an “Announcements” section. I was totally unaware.

Thank you, everyone, for your input.

@meanmaryjean I had already tried the search function. Searches for variations of “fox” “news” “banned” produced no meaningful results.

I did, however, get results with a google search. Here’s the thread for anyone else who is/was in the dark…

The “Forum Information” forum has an “Announcements” section. I was totally unaware.
Thanks @jjonez for including the link as my search using the WS site "search tools" (prior to my post) also failed to produce any results. It's now obvious that Tricia's single post was restored after the thread cleaned up and/or all replies deleted and the thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member