SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton *Guilty* #42

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Whack-a-Mole....

If I had just one guess, and I had to guess who would be willing to pop out of bed at a moment's notice to drive out of his way to move a parcel from just along the treeline at the company compound without asking questions, my money would be on the mole that just so happened to pop up in the neighborhood.

In movies, they call them the Fixer.

But "mole" works too. Someone inserted into the investigation....

Crazy how some people don't chase ambulances; they get there first.

JMO

Alex Murdaugh needs to answer alone for the money he stole from Nautilus Insurance Company that was to be paid to Gloria’s sons. Time for Mr. Murdaugh to pay the piper. We look forward to arguing this matter when the motion’s hearing is scheduled. EB https://tinyurl.com/5ej59r3d

Bland Richter Has Filed a Limited Appearance and Response in the Nautilus Insurance Company’s Federal Court Action Against Alex Murdaugh.

Bland Richter Has Filed a Limited Appearance and Response in the Nautilus Insurance Company’s Federal Court Action Against Alex Murdaugh.

1691170781750.png

My signed copy of Becky Hill’s book, “Behind the Doors of Justice,” arrived today! Lots of photos. Looking forward to her story!

I ordered mine directly from her the minute it was announced but I think they are available now from the huge e-commerce operation we have all gotten used to using.

Re: Becky’s book— great writing and well constructed. Can’t put it down with lots of little behind-the-scenes details for those of us completely captivated with the crime and trial. She seems like the most wonderful human being as well as being a consummate professional.

My only suggestion is to find a better editor/ book formatter. He let her down on some minor copy editing issues. The photo section in back needed more of his attention but the photos are interesting And add a lot to the book.

Way to go, Becky! Congratulations on your first (self-published) book! Love your writing style and Southern charm. Keep it coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member