SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton *Guilty* #42

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can use the app Shazam to figure it out. Pretty amazing app. Just tap it and hold it up so it can hear and it will identify the song/artist (usually). I use it all the time and have for ages.

I’ve just been following along the show and chasing the keys/licks.

COLLETON COUNTY, S.C. (FOX Carolina) - Alex Murdaugh’s attorneys said his prison housing assignment is impacting his ability to respond to an insurance fraud lawsuit filing.

Murdaugh is facing a federal lawsuit from Nautilus Insurance Company after he’s accused of stealing millions in a settlement intended for the family of housekeeper Gloria Satterfield. Satterfield died after a fall at the Murdaughs’ Colleton County home in 2018.

[…]

In a filing on Apr. 3, Murdaugh requested to be given until May 1 to respond to an amended complaint in the lawsuit.

The court document says, “Mr. Murdaugh intends to participate fully in this litigation to the extent his carceral circumstances permit. His very recent assignment to a special Restrictive Housing Unit, however, creates logistical complications delaying his ability to do so.”

U.S. District Judge Richard Gergel granted the request from Murdaugh’s defense.

Murdaugh says prison housing impacts his ability to respond to fraud lawsuit

COLLETON COUNTY, S.C. (FOX Carolina) - Alex Murdaugh’s attorneys said his prison housing assignment is impacting his ability to respond to an insurance fraud lawsuit filing.

Murdaugh is facing a federal lawsuit from Nautilus Insurance Company after he’s accused of stealing millions in a settlement intended for the family of housekeeper Gloria Satterfield. Satterfield died after a fall at the Murdaughs’ Colleton County home in 2018.

[…]

In a filing on Apr. 3, Murdaugh requested to be given until May 1 to respond to an amended complaint in the lawsuit.

The court document says, “Mr. Murdaugh intends to participate fully in this litigation to the extent his carceral circumstances permit. His very recent assignment to a special Restrictive Housing Unit, however, creates logistical complications delaying his ability to do so.”

Thanks for this update, @Cindizzi Oh me oh my "his carceral circumstances" are hampering his ability to respond to an insurance fraud lawsuit (BBM above) ! :p

Thanks for this update, @Cindizzi Oh me oh my "his carceral circumstances" are hampering his ability to respond to an insurance fraud lawsuit (BBM above) ! :p
I'm not good with fancy words but I'm pretty sure he means prisonbars.

What nerve -- to be pompous from prison.

They may need to add on to the prison. To adequately house Alec Murdaugh's ego.

jmo

I'm not good with fancy words but I'm pretty sure he means prisonbars.

What nerve -- to be pompous from prison.

They may need to add on to the prison. To adequately house Alec Murdaugh's ego.

jmo
I think AM's excited about getting sued in federal court! Big ego boost now! I bet he'll ask the family for both new shoes and a new suit.

[…]

Still receiving privileges above others. What does he have in mind for housing that won’t cause logistical complications??

Alex Murdaugh's life in lockup: Lawyer reveals exclusive details​

Thu, April 20, 2023 at 1:52 PM EDT

Convicted murderer Alex Murdaugh has become a notable jailhouse figure who plays checkers and cards with other inmates — but steers clear of the convicted sex offenders in his unit, according to his attorney.

Murdaugh, 54, is behind bars in the protective custody wing of the maximum security prison, which houses about 28 inmates who are considered potential targets — including child abusers and former law enforcement officers.

"He has a small group he interacts with regularly," Griffin said. Murdaugh, he added, avoids the "significant number" of inmates in the small unit who were "convicted of some pretty horrendous sex crimes."

The inmates, who each have their own cell, are allowed in the communal area of the pod from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. — when they pass the time playing checkers, cards and watching TV, Griffin said.

There is also a small courtyard for fresh air, and they each have a tablet that can be used for phone calls, emails and limited internet access.

Murdaugh appears to have plenty of fans on the outside. Strangers have contributed about $1,000 to his commissary, and he has received more than 90 letters from 28 states and several countries mostly expressing support, Griffin told Fox News Digital.

However, he may face potential trouble inside the prison walls. Corrections officials told Griffin that some inmates had posted menacing TikTok videos using contraband cellphones threatening physical harm to Murdaugh if they see him in the yard.

Alex Murdaugh's life in lockup: Lawyer reveals exclusive details​

"He has a small group he interacts with regularly," Griffin said. Murdaugh, he added, avoids the "significant number" of inmates in the small unit who were "convicted of some pretty horrendous sex crimes."
RSBBM: AS IF !! It's not believable, IMO, AM is "discriminating" in the type of convicts he deigns to hang out with in prison Unless It's For Show !! :rolleyes:

Sounds like AM has been whistling a tune into Griffin's ear, who has now gotten out his whitewashing pail and brush, and is painting AM's life behind bars in a Maximum Security Prison as some sort of "while he's away at summer camp for "troubled youths" awaiting his mommy and daddy's forgiveness for being a bad boy, he's learning boondoggle and keeping to himself" fairy tale !! :mad:

Last edited:

4/20/23

Alex Murdaugh wants to leave protective custody and move back into the general population of the prison where he is being held, according to his attorney.

Murdaugh, who is serving two life sentences at McCormick Correctional Institution in South Carolina after brutally killing his wife and son, reportedly would rather chance being harmed by other inmates than remain isolated.

His lawyer Jim Griffin told NewsNation: 'He thinks he can be productive in the general population. He would rather take his chances on the yard than rot away in a cell, to be honest with you.'

4/20/23

Alex Murdaugh wants to leave protective custody and move back into the general population of the prison where he is being held, according to his attorney.

Murdaugh, who is serving two life sentences at McCormick Correctional Institution in South Carolina after brutally killing his wife and son, reportedly would rather chance being harmed by other inmates than remain isolated.

His lawyer Jim Griffin told NewsNation: 'He thinks he can be productive in the general population. He woukd rather taje his chances on the yard than rot away in a cell, to be honest with you.'
Bbm

I know which I'd rather, for him.

Jmo

4/20/23

His lawyer Jim Griffin told NewsNation: 'He thinks he can be productive in the general population. He would rather take his chances on the yard than rot away in a cell, to be honest with you.'
Well, ahem, your "menu of available options" has been reduced to "stew in your own juices" Mister Murder Murdaugh !! No more "pulling a white rabbit" out of your hat whilst you "rot away in a cell" (I mean, enjoy your "carceral circumstances") !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INSCOP