GUILTY SC - Samantha Josephson, 21, Columbia, thought she was getting into Uber, 29 Mar 2019 *Arrest* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That is pretty shocking.
That means the defense has no witnesses to bolster the claim that NR fell asleep at a party and car may have been taken. The defense supposedly had expert witnesses go over the forensic evidence and apparently they have nothing to say.
Why did we have a trial ?

That is pretty shocking.
That means the defense has no witnesses to bolster the claim that NR fell asleep at a party and car may have been taken. The defense supposedly had expert witnesses go over the forensic evidence and apparently they have nothing to say.
Because he wouldn’t plead guilty to murdering her.

Just thought of this.
During the girlfriends testimony they asked her how NR positioned his seat when driving and she said he always positioned back and leaned it way back. The officer who pulled him over said the seat was way back and during the security camera guy’s testimony today, while looking a a sideview of the impala just before it turned out of the parking lot to pick SJ up, he said you could tell that the car seat was positioned far back. Prosecution attempting to show that NR was in that car and nobody else. They have truly thought of everything.

Edit: typo

Last edited:
To me, this is similar to the Mollie Tibbets trial where you knew he was guilty but the defense is trying so hard to get the guy off on a technicality of some sort. Help him get away with murder. It is maddening to me.
I know they have a right to representation. I want them to be treated fairly but me, myself, personally, if my client insisted on playing this game, I could not do that. I would have to beg off, let someone else do it.

Jury will decide whether Nathaniel Rowland kidnapped, killed Samantha Josephson

July 26, 2021

[..]

Outside The Bird Dog bar on Harden Street, Samantha Josephson can be seen standing alone under a tree on the phone and first tried to get in a gray sedan when it pulled up nearby.

The Impala then partially hops a curb to pull in the handicap parking spot beside Josephson. She gets in, opening the door before the car stops completely, and the Impala pulls off just after 2 a.m. The video analyst, Justin Martin, said he used Josephson’s GPS data to look for video in other areas of the city.

This video evidence was so powerful and frightening. Everybody is so distracted with their phones in constant use, and this video was a good example. Watching it made me more mindful of my own habits.

Per law and crime
Defense has no witnesses closing arguments are starting soon
Doesn't surprise me that they're not calling any. How could they really refute the state's evidence. In closing the Defense will say someone else was driving the Impala, hoping beyond hope, one juror might hold out.

I don't think it will happen. I feel good about the State's case and the tons of evidence.

Thanks for all the updates everyone.

#Justice4Sami

That is pretty shocking.
Because this perp is a selfish, sociopath who doesn't care about anyone but himself. I think he enjoyed the attention of a trial to be honest, and in their twisted minds, I believe they can influence even just one juror.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth
Back