Identified! SC - Skeletal & Shoes, Murrells Inlet bike path, *Graphic Photos* Nov'18 -David Scott Woolslayer

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm not sure either. Location and timing are close, but the Puma shoes definitely look like men's shoes and fairly large. Tina was wearing flipflops when she disappeared.

Yes...that's why I asked the question about the size of the shoes, wouldn't be that hard. Of course there are women with large feet, but it would be very helpful if LE had some additional info.

A lot of silence around this UID, no further information since November 2018, not entered in Namus (there is a new uid entered in 2019 after this one was found), no race or sex mentioned......nothing. Could it be that this person was identified already, without publicity?

A lot of silence around this UID, no further information since November 2018, not entered in Namus (there is a new uid entered in 2019 after this one was found), no race or sex mentioned......nothing. Could it be that this person was identified already, without publicity?

That's entirely possible, especially if there's an investigation or if the family asked for privacy.

Coroner: Identifying found remains will take time

Something that grabbed my attention is that: Johnson said it appears to him the bones had been there “for months” and not years which, he said, may rule out any of the missing person cases that are years old.
I didn't see anyone else post this info, sorry if it had been already.

Thanks, also this news item is from November 2018, no further news after that.

I imagine we won't hear anything more until they get lab work and DNA back, which would likely be at least several months.

I found this.

MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (WPDE) — Authorities are investigating after human remains were found in Horry County.

The Horry County Coroner's Office says the remains were found on Kings Road. According to the incident report, Friday, Horry County police were called to Myrtle Beach Travel Park, where the complainant told them he found a large plastic bag underneath a residence. The complainant said he'd cut a hole in the bag but didn't finish opening it.

The officer reports looking in the bag and finding a human hand.

An official told ABC 15's Nick Papantonis it's believed the remains are connected to the Hubert Clodfelter case. Clodfelter, 85, was reported missing in March, but his daughter said she hadn't been able to reach him for over two years. Over the weekend, Hubert's wife, Irene Clodfelter, was charged in both Horry and Georgetown Counties in connection with the case.

This is about man who is missing from Murells Inlet. Maybe the remains discussed in this thread also belong to him.

South Carolina man, 85, reported missing, deputies seek help finding him
Human remains found in Myrtle Beach may be missing Murrells Inlet man, wife charged

I found this.

MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (WPDE) — Authorities are investigating after human remains were found in Horry County.

The Horry County Coroner's Office says the remains were found on Kings Road. According to the incident report, Friday, Horry County police were called to Myrtle Beach Travel Park, where the complainant told them he found a large plastic bag underneath a residence. The complainant said he'd cut a hole in the bag but didn't finish opening it.

The officer reports looking in the bag and finding a human hand.

An official told ABC 15's Nick Papantonis it's believed the remains are connected to the Hubert Clodfelter case. Clodfelter, 85, was reported missing in March, but his daughter said she hadn't been able to reach him for over two years. Over the weekend, Hubert's wife, Irene Clodfelter, was charged in both Horry and Georgetown Counties in connection with the case.

This is about man who is missing from Murells Inlet. Maybe the remains discussed in this thread also belong to him.

South Carolina man, 85, reported missing, deputies seek help finding him
Human remains found in Myrtle Beach may be missing Murrells Inlet man, wife charged

Mr. Clodfelter's remains were found under his house, apparently: https://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/crime/article231728203.html

The bike path decedent has been identified as David Scott Woolslayer, 52, who was reported missing in June 2018.

Two years later, remains found by metal hunter at Murrells Inlet park identified

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klaus28
Back