SC - Todd Kohlhepp, known and possible victims

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Because of TK requests prior to giving up information, I thought that maybe he was planning his suicide and wanted to get everything in order prior to that. The picture he gave to his mom probably had info or details in it of a money stash or hidden bank accounts. His accounts that he transferred money from to a girl he was helping raise should've have been allowed to happen because I'm sure that money would have been given to the victims family's through future lawsuits. Also, KB said to the police that there were possibility 4 victims burned on that property. Burned, not buried or killed there. So I think that rules out the theory that she was talking about the superbike murders. I'm willing to bet that his money has come from victims that he has burned and buried in his property and he won't disclose their location because his money will stop and so will money he's probably been giving his mom for the past decade. Maybe she's proud of his accomplishments and he doesn't want her to ever find out that he stole it all. I'm also guessing that he came clean about those superbike murders and pointed out the "only" two other bodies on the property because he wanted to seem forthcoming and didn't want the cops digging all around the property and possibility finding the other bodies. If the LE isn't going to continue their search of that property than when it's sold or released someone else should. He does seem the type to me that would have moved his previous victims to his new property to keep them hidden. That's probably what the fence is all about, he doesn't want hunters tromping through his property and accidentally discovering something.

Video 3 here:

Sheriff confirms they flew over but the reporter adds the date of Oct. 18th., claiming that around then he put up a fence.
Thanks for this link.

After watching the 3rd video, I'm so confused. Why does it take 6 weeks for cell phone company to tell them where it pinged last?!?! Why in other states it can be done right away? The murdered jogger in NYC phone was pinged within hours of her going missing. I'm just so confused. CDC probably couldn't be saved, but KB would of never had to endure what she did that long had they pinged them right away.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

This guy is classic. He is following the sk handbook to a t.
Representing himself- to manipulate the judge and prosecution.
Giving hints to other crimes- a couple at a time again to manipulate the authorities. He probably knows enough to keep it going for the rest of his life. He won't get the death penalty because they need him alive.
Asking for mommy, manipulation.
Praying with the sheriff, again manipulation.

Didn't Gacy become best buds with his captors? Cracking jokes and having a good time.
Surely LE realizes this. My hopes are, the coroner said there were no more to throw this guy off. Please tell me they aren't falling for this.

I read that the FBI was also investigating. I think LE knows what they are doing rather than this monster having the upper hand. LE wants to know all of his victims and give comfort to families. I also think that LE wants to get him to confess as it will save KB the trauma of having to testify in court what happened to her boyfriend and her.

He is a monster who will never see the outside of a prison again. If they give him a concession on a photo and personal statement to his mother and some cash to a poor young woman who hash't broken the law, I think it is a well worth it price. Families of victims of serial killers who never get confirmation or a body live a life of grief that is unknown to me and most of us. I hope he gives his victim's families some peace.

I also believe that he is a narcissistic sociopath who committed many more crimes against people.

Me wonders if the FBI isn't involved just from a profiling aspect but a federal "across state lines" aspect. Probably both. How long until GA and NC are dragged into this?

In a crushing way, whoever this is girl is that he's been helping to raise and wanted to give college money to, is yet another victim. No doubt this girl's mother will grant an interview sooner or later.

That is of course, if she (the girl) actually exists. I'm sure LE is all over his financial records and verified & ID'd these people already.

I read that the FBI was also investigating. I think LE knows what they are doing rather than this monster having the upper hand. LE wants to know all of his victims and give comfort to families. I also think that LE wants to get him to confess as it will save KB the trauma of having to testify in court what happened to her boyfriend and her.

He is a monster who will never see the outside of a prison again. If they give him a concession on a photo and personal statement to his mother and some cash to a poor young woman who hash't broken the law, I think it is a well worth it price. Families of victims of serial killers who never get confirmation or a body live a life of grief that is unknown to me and most of us. I hope he gives his victim's families some peace.

I also believe that he is a narcissistic sociopath who committed many more crimes against people.

I hope you are right.

I mentioned Pee Wee Gaskins (a SK from SC during the 60s-70s) in an earlier thread, and he was granted conjugal visits for YEARS in exchange for information about the location of his victim's bodies. That same man managed to escape from prison at LEAST three times. He was also once hired by a man on the outside to kill a death row inmate and succeeded in doing so. He rigged up some kind of two-way radio device with plastic explosives. At what point (if such a point even exists) do we stop allowing a deranged lunatic like that one benefit from the many people he's killed?

The total number of Gaskins' victims is not known. Many were hitchhikers he didn't personally know and he disposed of their bodies in gator infested swamps never to be recovered. He estimated that number to be around 80 or 90 but wasn't totally sure himself. LE believed that number to be a gross exaggeration, but upwards of 30 victims were eventually recovered. With a number like that... someone could play a fun little game of tit-for-tat until his/her natural death, easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quoting to provide the link that says Indiana: http://bailbondcity.com/indiana/insex-inmate-KOHLHEPP/650388

Can anyone figure out why this says Indiana? Did he have an offense in Indiana we don't know about yet?
May be unrelated, but interestingly, I was watching the the Crime Watch Daily videos and Scott Ponders wife said she met her husband at a motorcycle show in Indianapolis.
http://crimewatchdaily.com/2016/02/08/4-people-massacred-in-motorsports-shop-in-middle-of-day/

Did you notice she also came from Arizona?

I feel confident there will be a victim from April of this year and from 2014. His amazon reviews and SM seems to correlate.
Possibly one of these?
05/26/2014- Toasha Nicole Rice Vale, NC
09/20/2014- Tamera Kingerly North Augusta, SC
11/25/2014- Aaliyah Bell Hall Rock Hill, SC
11/28/2014- Jade Pasco pregnant Spartanburg, SC
01/25/2015- Cobey Smith Greensville, SC found shot
04/20/2015- Emmanuel Quarles Anderson, SC
05/13/2015- Erica Spencer pregnant Roebuck, SC found dead strangled
08/07/2015- Kimberlyn Cubias Jacksonville, Fl see with a man
11/14/2015- Aremy Naranjo-Méndez Gastonia, NC
02/02/2016- Kenny Kilgore Greenville, SC
05/23/2016- Hailey Burn Charlotte, NC
05/30/2016- Taylor Johnson Gilbert, SC
06/10/2016- Allaya Hite Lancaster, SC

Has anyone mentioned David Metzler/Heidi Childs? TK could have been skulking around Caldwell Fields (Virginia)...Aug 2009

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Is there a general thread for discussion of new developments? I don't want to discourage discussion and updates but I was hoping we could keep this thread more to discussing possible victims. Can a mod start a general discussion thread for all the new developments, court appearances and press conferences? TIA.

JaelynRae has started a general discussion and new developments thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?321034-Breaking-News-Latest-Developments

I know there will be some crossover posts that need to go multiple places, but please try to post about the latest developments and press releases over there and discuss the victims/possible victims in this thread. Thank you!

Me wonders if the FBI isn't involved just from a profiling aspect but a federal "across state lines" aspect. Probably both. How long until GA and NC are dragged into this?

I had forgotten to add that I think the FBI would aid in interviews as well as the profiling.

I think this girl is possibly ok. She has an updated profile pic on Nov. 2. Maybe further sleuthing by the amazing group here to confirm?
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?315334-SC-Allaya-Hite-16-Lancaster-10-June-2016

If she is ok we can mark her off the list too.

ETA: It would sure be a good thing to be able to remove some from the list because they are alive and ok! Best case scenario.

I'm trying to find media confirmation. Unfortunately, just because someone is updating her fb it doesn't mean she is home safe. She could be still missing and posting while on the run or it could be someone else. Charlie Carver's fb page was posting updates in this very case and he had been shot dead at TK's property :(

Yes, I have a feeling NC may be because he was licensed (I believe I read that correctly) in NC as well. I just have this feeling he was "a broad daylight" kind of guy...very brazen and cocky...sure of himself...didn't need cover of darkness. Superbike was middle of day/KB was "cleaning hours"/Arizona offense was at night but forced her to walk to his home. He is representing himself!! I'm afraid to represent myself for a traffic ticket!! He believes he is extremely smart and can outmanuver anyone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth
Back