SC - Todd Kohlhepp, known and possible victims

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A systems analyst would have little knowledge of html/css code or web dev platforms, in my experience. Plus I think even if Julie was a homicide, it was someone closer to her, but suicide seems most likely to me.

Has anyone seen a person that was "last seen at the beach"? The first screenshot in the screenshot thread is making me wonder who that could be because I think it's a pretty big clue from him. Keep in mind, upstate SC people also refer to some areas of Lake Greenwood, Lake Hartwell, Lake Keowee and others as "beaches" because there are beach areas set up there.

Tracy has been mentioned MANY times. I see your point about her drawing LE to the property. however, I think he kept a woman for a bit then did away w her. I dont see him having two kept women at a time. I could be wrong, and stranger things have happened.

I didn't see her when I looked for her on the list at first, either. Tracy is at the top of my list. There's not much to find on her (believe me, I've been looking.) She doesn't have many friends or family making a real public effort on her behalf, which is sad and odd. From browsing FB, I got the impression family distanced themselves from her for some reason.

I have a feeling that she is part of the reason LE went to TK's property in the first place. IIRC, It was a joint search with Spartanburg County Sheriff's Office, which is where she's from. It has been reported that the last person KB talked to was TK (I know, that statement doesn't make much sense; I assume they meant on the telephone). Maybe TK was also the last person on Tracy's cellphone records, too, and that came up during investigations.

Here is Tracy's non-Tapatalk link: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...y-L-Wright-Spartanburg-County-12-October-2016

A systems analyst would have little knowledge of html/css code or web dev platforms, in my experience. Plus I think even if Julie was a homicide, it was someone closer to her, but suicide seems most likely to me.

Agreed. I'm a systems analyst and wouldn't have a clue how to update a website, much less build one. That said, the TK&A website looked to me like it was an "out-of-the-box" type of software targeted toward real estate, and only needing to have photos and text plugged in to make it specific.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think I have found a location that Tracy Wright was last seen, but i'm a little unsure of what is or isn't allowed, so please feel free to amend my post if needed

found it on a missing poster that I think her step daughter? (MS, found in Tracy's Friend list) linked through face book it was a share from somewhere else on the 24th October and she corrects the typo in that post to John Dodd Road, Spartanburg.

hope it helps!

Has anyone seen a person that was "last seen at the beach"? The first screenshot in the screenshot thread is making me wonder who that could be because I think it's a pretty big clue from him. Keep in mind, upstate SC people also refer to some areas of Lake Greenwood, Lake Hartwell, Lake Keowee and others as "beaches" because there are beach areas set up there.

Yes! Toasha Nicole Rice (aka Nikki Green) after she went missing, someone hacked into her fB account, taunting her family and commented she was at "the beach" with DG. There was a DG profile that is her friend on fB, but there is also a obviously fake fB profile by the name of DG that the poster said she was with. Sounds awfully similar to CDC's fB actions.

Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes! Toasha Nicole Rice (aka Nikki Green) after she went missing, someone hacked into her fB account, taunting her family and commented she was at "the beach" with DG . There was a DG profile that is her friend on fB, but there is also a obviously fake fB profile by the name of DG, that the poster said she was with. Sounds awfully similar to CDC's fB actions.

Just my opinion.

That's interesting. I'd basically discounted her because she was last seen with a boyfriend, I think? I don't quite remember, but what an interesting turn of events.

Thank you to those adding possible cases to look into! I think his other victims will have someone odd posting on their social media accounts. Maybe a "source" that's spoken to the media. He will have left clues for people.

Great job on the list, Gardener! IMO, Jamie Fraley is not a likely victim of his. She was local for me and almost 100% certainly killed by the last person to see her alive, who later died while hiding in his ex-girlfriend's car and waiting to kill her.
oh dear baby Jesus:(

I think I have found a location that Tracy Wright was last seen, but i'm a little unsure of what is or isn't allowed, so please feel free to amend my post if needed

found it on a missing poster that I think her step daughter? (MS, found in Tracy's Friend list) linked through face book it was a share from somewhere else on the 24th October and she corrects the typo in that post to John Dodd Road, Spartanburg.

hope it helps!

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes! Toasha Nicole Rice (aka Nikki Green) after she went missing, someone hacked into her fB account, taunting her family and commented she was at "the beach" with DG. There was a DG profile that is her friend on fB, but there is also a obviously fake fB profile by the name of DG, that the poster said she was with. Sounds awfully similar to CDC's fB actions.

Just my opinion.

That's interesting. I'd basically discounted her because she was last seen with a boyfriend, I think? I don't quite remember, but what an interesting turn of events.

Her thread is here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...sha-Nicole-Rice-27-Lincoln-County-26-May-2014

She was last seen getting into a black car with a white female driver.

Her thread is here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...sha-Nicole-Rice-27-Lincoln-County-26-May-2014

She was last seen getting into a black car with a white female driver.

I was reading late last night, my bad. But I could've sworn that statement had been redacted and stated that TNR drove off in a black car or that there was some confusion over the black car being involved.

I'll have to go back and read when I'm awake this time.

Thanks!

Yes! Toasha Nicole Rice (aka Nikki Green) after she went missing, someone hacked into her fB account, taunting her family and commented she was at "the beach" with DG. There was a DG profile that is her friend on fB, but there is also a obviously fake fB profile by the name of DG [last name ends gh], that the poster said she was with. Sounds awfully similar to CDC's fB actions.

Just my opinion.

Some of our WS'ers saw a Nikki Greene - different person - on the killer's FB friend list. Even being a different one, it is terribly coincidental.

**BREAKING** The #GreenvilleCounty coroner says the body was burned and partially decomposed.

I don't think I saw this yet but from Cody Alcorn's FB. Is there supposed to be an update from LE today? (editied because this is the body found behind the Waffle House, that would probably push the timeline to not match up with TK's arrest?)

hope it helps!

Brilliant, thank you! I have found her address based off that info so I believe it to be accurate.

ETA: Tracy Wrights FB https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009655657994

Interesting comment re TK and if LE are alooking at him on the same step daughters page too

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse
Back