Seaching for Anna - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With that being said, what are your opinions on these ears?

When you posted them before, I said I think the left inner (part of the) ear looks different. I would like to expand on that now... I think the ears in 1 and 2 don't look the same. It's hard to describe exactly how, I'd rather get a red pencil, KWIM? ;)
Picture 3 is just too unclear to tell... although at first glance the right ear seems similar to the one in pic 2, but it's just too unclear to be certain.
Are any of these known to be of the same person? PM me if you don't want to 'taint' any other people. :)

...Are any of these known to be of the same person? PM me if you don't want to 'taint' any other people. :)

The pictures on the left and right are of George Brody, the self-styled guru/mentor of Anna's birthfather. The baseball player in the middle is a possible candidate for who Brody was before he became Brody (We strongly suspect that Brody was an alias and that Brody had some sort of history under a different name).

Our speculations about Brody have run the entire spectrum of possibilities: he was a boxer, a lawyer, a baseball player, and even a woman who was dressing as a man. Ultimately, he was con-artist who, so far, has eluded our search for the truth about him.

Funny that you mentioned that you are not her - I have become so attuned to sniff out all possibilities that the thought had crossed my mind (we have oftened wondered/fantasised that Anna may be visiting this site ala Shawn Hornbeck). I even went so far as to take a very short look into another Anna who was thirty-nine years old, blond with a mole on the face who has been in the news recently - I'll let you all connect the dots on that one. LOL :doh:
:innocent: That's hilarious...I even went so far about a month ago as to write a letter to tmz.com and asked them to dig up some pictures of ANS when she was 5 yrs old...LOL (It is strange they never show any baby pictures of her!) When other celebs die they usually have a couple thrown into the mix of things!

Well since we are studing/comparing ears, lets get the other set of "possible ear's: up here.

wolgast_bobby_ring192404.jpg

Brody.jpg

The ears look similar here too, but the NOSE looks dead on

The nose is definitely a match, as are the ears IMO. The only thing that doesn't seem to match is the lips (the boxer's are much fuller than the picture of "younger Brody"). Anybody want to add a pair of horn-rimmed glasses to the boxer's pic for comparison?

Well since we are studing/comparing ears, lets get the other set of "possible ear's: up here.

Wow. That's 'earie'. :D

Seriously though. The shape of ears, nose, distance between nose and mouth, distance between eyes plus how they're set, height of bridge of nose, neck/head 'wideness', jaw/chin line, high forehead, shape of the face... Mouth seems different width, but other than that.... dang.

The pictures on the left and right are of George Brody, the self-styled guru/mentor of Anna's birthfather. The baseball player in the middle is a possible candidate for who Brody was before he became Brody (We strongly suspect that Brody was an alias and that Brody had some sort of history under a different name).

Our speculations about Brody have run the entire spectrum of possibilities: he was a boxer, a lawyer, a baseball player, and even a woman who was dressing as a man. Ultimately, he was con-artist who, so far, has eluded our search for the truth about him.

Thanks, Dr. Doogie.

...The shape of ears, nose, distance between nose and mouth, distance between eyes plus how they're set, height of bridge of nose, neck/head 'wideness', jaw/chin line, high forehead, shape of the face... Mouth seems different width, but other than that.... dang.

If this boxer was Brody, one possible explaination for the difference in the mouth is that Brody evidently had "ill-fitting" dentures.

However, our research into this boxer (Bobby Wolgast) seemed to dead-end when we discovered that he had continued to live in Philly until his death (at a date later than Brody's death).

I know this is probably way out there, but maybe Bobby Wolgast had a twin? I almost feel stupid even putting this out here... but yanno. I'm just trying to help a little. :eek:

The reason that we had focused on Bobby Wolgast is because:

*Brody had claimed that he was a boxer.
*Margaret Kukoda had called Brody "Bobby".
*In the words of Annasmom, Wolgast was a "dead-ringer" for Brody.

We did discover a couple of other Wolgasts fighting about the same time, but I do not recall any internet notations that they were related to Bobby. Since Wolgast was an alias (I do not recall the real name, but it was a very common Italian name), I remember that several boxers had adopted the Wolgast last name in honor of a champion named "Midget Wolgast".

Does anyone know anything about handwriting? If so, look at the Fs and Gs in George Brody's writing on the photograph. They don't really look like the way a native English-writer would make them, at least to me. Any ideas?

Does anyone know anything about handwriting? If so, look at the Fs and Gs in George Brody's writing on the photograph. They don't really look like the way a native English-writer would make them, at least to me. Any ideas?

The only non native English writing I would be familiar with would be within the last 20 years or so. I've read more about the differences in penmanship based on time periods. Did he have an accent which might lead you to believe he was not born in the states?

I see what you are describing with the label on the shelf, but it's too small for my eyes to read. The name I was told was Emily. I was also told that Christian is a boy, and was given his last name. The teenager married in 1975 and she was born somewhere around 1957.

Regarding the name Emily...reminds me of one of Annasmom's journal entries in "Searching for Anna" -

July 11, 1973

I dreamed of Anna last night: That Joe called me and she was snuggled in bed with him. I asked her where she’d been (she was wearing a print blouse and a blue denim jumper) and she said "I don’t know." I asked her if there was anyone there with her and she said, "Yes, Emily."

Regarding the name Emily...reminds me of one of Annasmom's journal entries in "Searching for Anna" -

July 11, 1973

I dreamed of Anna last night: That Joe called me and she was snuggled in bed with him. I asked her where she’d been (she was wearing a print blouse and a blue denim jumper) and she said "I don’t know." I asked her if there was anyone there with her and she said, "Yes, Emily."

Wow, isn't that weird.

Dr. Doogie (or anyone else) On the subject of Brody or Kukoda, I thought of an idea, and wondered if you had researched it already. As I am looking through databases of missing persons, specifically from CA, (as I am searching for someone else unrelated to Anna's case) I noticed that there are very old pictures of people missing from a long time ago. Could it be possible that in some other states, someone could be looking for what happened to 'Brody' under a different name? Possibly you or Annasmom might recognize a face? Just a thought, as I was searching, I started to look into the idea that Brody might be listed missing as someone else, in an old black and white photo...no luck yet, but thought you might consider the idea.

Dr. Doogie (or anyone else) On the subject of Brody or Kukoda, I thought of an idea, and wondered if you had researched it already. As I am looking through databases of missing persons, specifically from CA, (as I am searching for someone else unrelated to Anna's case) I noticed that there are very old pictures of people missing from a long time ago. Could it be possible that in some other states, someone could be looking for what happened to 'Brody' under a different name? Possibly you or Annasmom might recognize a face? Just a thought, as I was searching, I started to look into the idea that Brody might be listed missing as someone else, in an old black and white photo...no luck yet, but thought you might consider the idea.
Good idea. How many faces are we talking about, and do you have a link? Regarding the "Emily" dream, it gets even stranger if you consider the other dream mentioned in the journal around that time, that someone had just washed Anna's hair and she asked me "Why did you fire me?" (How's that for a heart-wringer?)

Okay, so now I am getting the heeby-jeebies (a technical term) :eek: : in one dream, Anna just had her hair washed, and in another dream, she says that she is with "Emily". And we have a picture of someone with "Emily" stitched on denim overalls (jumper?) who just had her hair washed. Paging Art Bell...

Okay, so now I am getting the heeby-jeebies (a technical term) :eek: : in one dream, Anna just had her hair washed, and in another dream, she says that she is with "Emily". And we have a picture of someone with "Emily" stitched on denim overalls (jumper?) who just had her hair washed. Paging Art Bell...

Overalls... weren't jumpers one pc and sleeveless? Doogie, is it ok for me to call you that?, you crack me up.

More questions.
1) has anyone near UCLA looked into the umpteen boxes available from synanon? since the picture in question is under "school: I might start with that box..... if I were near LA. I noticed n

2) I don't recall reading this previously, as I usually spent hours at a time trying to educate myself prior to posting, what information has been researched via Margaret? Is/was her military information availble giving any other family members? Was that her real name or a possible alias too?
Is it possible any of her family members might have info on GB?

I have many more, but I'll leave it at this, aside from saying, I'm still convinced "C" is Anna. Before I registered, I saw her pic and literally jumped off my chair. The only thing that confuses me is "C"'s hair, like many of us adult woman appears to be colored. I think seeing her natural color would indicate more of a confirmation, along with a picture of her ears. If she would provide that.......... and of course, there is a pic available with Anna's ears.

I look forward to the day, I wake up and find the post Anna has been found. I have no doubt it will happen.

Overalls... weren't jumpers one pc and sleeveless?

Okay, so my fashion-sense is not what it ought to be - I will be starring in a new TV show called "Straight Eye for the Queer Guy" where I teach sensitive guys how to decorate their homes with Pamela Anderson posters, dead animal heads and empty beer cans.

I looked it up and jumpers are sleeveless long dresses. I never wore one so how would I know?

Doogie, is it ok for me to call you that?
My parole officer does, why not you?

But in all seriousness...

1) has anyone near UCLA looked into the umpteen boxes available from synanon? since the picture in question is under "school: I might start with that box..... if I were near LA.

Not to my knowledge. There may be someone on the Rose Cole thread may have looked, but they wouldn't necessarily been looking for info about Anna.

2)... what information has been researched via Margaret? Is/was her military information availble giving any other family members? Was that her real name or a possible alias too?
Is it possible any of her family members might have info on GB?

I suspect that Margaret Kukoda is her real name - it was the name that she faced legal charges under in the early 1950's which also referenced her military career. I would assume that any identity theft would have been uncovered at that time. However, we have found another Margaret Kukoda in PA that may have been the source of the original identity...if it was an alias.

We are continuing to research any possible connection between the Kukoda family and Brody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphmaic