Search Warrant Sought Items From Anthony Home Dec. 20th

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That investigator called Anthony’s comment "an important statement." So does Padilla.
In August, while out on bond the first time. For the next 10 days, Casey was plenty chatty with his associate Tracy M. She would drop little statements like that when she was being driven to the attorney's office and when she was being driven back when she was with Tracy,"
"Everything's been a game to her. That statement they haven't even found the clothes yet leads us to believe the clothing were somewhere but not in proximity of the body," Padilla said. http://www.wesh.com/news/18009037/detail.html

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News uncovered an email showing that Cindy may have knowingly given investigators the wrong evidence. Cindy wrote to former family spokesperson Larry Garrison that she gave investigators Casey's hair brush instead of Caylee's brush, which they wanted for a DNA sample.
CONTROVERSIAL EMAIL: Read The Email Here http://www.wftv.com/news/18145599/detail.html
Thanks for the links.

Exactly what I said. Double hearsay.

From a very dubious source at that.

LP promoted his dive team as having found Caylee's remains in a river? That turned out to be a few stones and bits of plastic.
The Tracy M "insight" was part of hyping that.

No. Cindy voluntarily gave LE everything they asked for including Caylee's toothbrush, oral thermometer, and a hairbrush that was used on Caylee. George also voluntarily allowed LE to take the computers and the car. Cindy also offered up the information about what she'd removed from the car, including the knife and Casey's grey slacks. The A's were very cooperative.

Chilly, I don't remember it happening that way. Plus the hairbrush that she provided wasn't the one that was specifically used on Caylee - it was shared. Cindy's venomous email led me to believe she did that on purpose due to the fact that she said "I should have given them the toothbrush used on the dogs". The A's were very forthcoming in the beginning, but then they conveniently made it more difficult for LE to do their job. CA is a nurse and absolutely knows what the smell of a dead body smell like, so she shouldn't have removed anything from the car - let alone washed it. IMO. I believe they were very cooperative in the beginning, then made it a little tough on the OCSO by defending KC the way they did and obviously not facing reality, then they started to become a little more forthcoming when they realized America turned against them. This is just my opinion, so please don't bash me as I'm saying it with tons of respect, but I personally can't stand the way CA has handled herself in public. This was a precious little child - regardless of who her murderer is. CA had to know her daughter was somehow involved, given the fact that her lies became public knowledge. Thanks so much for reading.

No. Cindy voluntarily gave LE everything they asked for including Caylee's toothbrush, oral thermometer, and a hairbrush that was used on Caylee. George also voluntarily allowed LE to take the computers and the car. Cindy also offered up the information about what she'd removed from the car, including the knife and Casey's grey slacks. The A's were very cooperative.
Except LE specifically had asked for Caylee's hairbrush and Cindy decided to take it upon herself not to turn it over to them at the time. She also washed the knife and the gray slacks before she offered those up. She refused to give the search team anything of Caylee's to provide a scent for the dogs. Let me see how many other ways I can think they were VERY cooperative here....:waitasec:

Refused to hand over that JC Penny statement, IIRC.

Didn't happen to mention anything about an argument with Casey on the 15th.

Didn't happen to mention anything about a possible missing blanket or horse toy.

Cindy also threatened to stop cooperating with YM if he included her father or checked into the sign in sheet the night before the first bond hearing. (He did it anyway.)

Except LE specifically had asked for Caylee's hairbrush and Cindy decided to take it upon herself not to turn it over to them at the time. She also washed the knife and the gray slacks before she offered those up. She refused to give the search team anything of Caylee's to provide a scent for the dogs. Let me see how many other ways I can think they were VERY cooperative here....:waitasec:

Refused to hand over that JC Penny statement, IIRC.

Didn't happen to mention anything about an argument with Casey on the 15th.

Didn't happen to mention anything about a possible missing blanket or horse toy.

Cindy also threatened to stop cooperating with YM if he included her father or checked into the sign in sheet the night before the first bond hearing. (He did it anyway.)

I stand by what I posted, which is factual and proven in the docs.

Obviously, the clothes that GA described were not the ones found with the remains. KC said "they haven't even found her clothes yet" which tells me that they were in Caylee's room during the first search of the home and she (KC) was laughing at LE's stupidity for not finding them at that time.

So, when they find the remains in different clothing than described, they now have "cause" to request a warrant for the clothes GA mentioned and to make CA and GA produce the clothes, rather than LE trying to decide which shirt/skort/shoes GA mentioned. The onus is now on GA to identify the clothing and hand it over. Ut-oh.

Of course, the clothes could have been tossed away or given away since June 16th, but then GA and CA would have to tell LE what happened to the clothes - as in "we found the clothes she was wearing, but threw them away and didn't mention that the clothes were here and not with Caylee." Additionally, KC, LA, GA and CA said that they haven't seen Caylee and the clothes could not come back to the house by themselves. SOOOoooooo. . . someone was creating an alibi for the morning of the 16th, just as we all suspected and the A's have been having a grand time laughing at the fact that the clothes were not discovered in the house during a search warrant.

The joke is on them.

I hear the train a comin'
It's comin' round the bend,

Folsom Prison Blues - Johnny Cash.

Obviously, the clothes that GA described were not the ones found with the remains. KC said "they haven't even found her clothes yet" which tells me that they were in Caylee's room during the first search of the home and she (KC) was laughing at LE's stupidity for not finding them at that time.

So, when they find the remains in different clothing than described, they now have "cause" to request a warrant for the clothes GA mentioned and to make CA and GA produce the clothes, rather than LE trying to decide which shirt/skort/shoes GA mentioned. The onus is now on GA to identify the clothing and hand it over. Ut-oh.

Of course, the clothes could have been tossed away or given away since June 16th, but then GA and CA would have to tell LE what happened to the clothes - as in "we found the clothes she was wearing, but threw them away and didn't mention that the clothes were here and not with Caylee." Additionally, KC, LA, GA and CA said that they haven't seen Caylee and the clothes could not come back to the house by themselves. SOOOoooooo. . . someone was creating an alibi for the morning of the 16th, just as we all suspected and the A's have been having a grand time laughing at the fact that the clothes were not discovered in the house during a search warrant.

The joke is on them.

I hear the train a comin'
It's comin' round the bend,

Folsom Prison Blues - Johnny Cash.

Where can I find the information stating that the clothing George described was not found at the house?

Where can I find the information stating that the clothing George described was not found at the house?
Actually we have not been told all that was found either with or near the remains. Just enough to apply for a warrant.
I think most WSers think there are other items found with the remains. Possibly a book, because we think we could see it, but other things are still possible, including other clothes?

Actually we have not been told all that was found either with or near the remains. Just enough to apply for a warrant.
I think most WSers think there are other items found with the remains. Possibly a book, because we think we could see it, but other things are still possible, including other clothes?

If the clothing George and Casey described Caylee wearing when she was last seen is included in the search warrant, it's safe to assume that it was not found with the remains. However, we don't know (or at least I don't) that the clothing was not found at the house when the search warrant was executed. We also don't know that Casey didn't change Caylee's clothes at some time after George last saw her. I think it's a bit early to accuse George and Cindy of having a grand time laughing about the clothing. I honestly doubt that George and Cindy do much laughing at all these days.

If the clothing George and Casey described Caylee wearing when she was last seen is included in the search warrant, it's safe to assume that it was not found with the remains. However, we don't know (or at least I don't) that the clothing was not found at the house when the search warrant was executed. We also don't know that Casey didn't change Caylee's clothes at some time after George last saw her. I think it's a bit early to accuse George and Cindy of having a grand time laughing about the clothing. I honestly doubt that George and Cindy do much laughing at all these days.
I agree with all you say. Especially the "we dont know" part. I would add a YET?

Those appear to be either wood or vinyl (plastic) stick ons.

Great eye tho, Indigo! ;)

yep, sure. :crazy:

I haven't read this whole thread, so please excuse me if this has already been posted here (or someplace else) Could these the cloth letters LE is looking for?

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/12108hope/1/lg/74.htm

THANK YOU! I mentioned this right after I saw the report in the document dump about the cloth lettering. I remembered the "CMA" on the wall but I have no way of knowing whether they are cloth or wood. If they are cloth I'd bet they were the letters found.

I haven't read this whole thread, so please excuse me if this has already been posted here (or someplace else) Could these the cloth letters LE is looking for?

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/12108hope/1/lg/74.htm

BINGO Indigo...i believe you are right .....In an interview by Greta or another(it escapes my little mind) there were different letters on the wall arranged just like this....i believe they were stuffed(puffed looking) fabric letters....i HOPE that this is making sense...the letters that were on the wall in a future date were like pink , blue and yellow and puffed looking and blockier looking....but i believe they were higher on the wall.....but this pix these could definitely be the FELT LETTERS

THANK YOU! I mentioned this right after I saw the report in the document dump about the cloth lettering. I remembered the "CMA" on the wall but I have no way of knowing whether they are cloth or wood. If they are cloth I'd bet they were the letters found.

i REMEMBER that you did and it STUCK in my mind :):):)

And the date of that story was? Also, they were only quoted about that particular search...not any other time. (Bolded by me)

Last Update: 8/07/2008 5:20 pm

~snip~

ORANGE COUNTY, FL -- Investigators returned to the home of George and Cindy Anthony on Thursday and took away evidence for the second day in a row. They say the items taken were part of part of a search warrent. Crime scene agents left the home this morning with what appeared to be a large paper evidence bag, as the search for 2-year-old Caylee Anthony continues.

According to reports, investigators and child abuse detectives met with Caylee's grandparents on Wednesday at the home. Orange County Sheriff's Sergeant John Allen, said the Anthony's were very cooperative, and told station WFTV, "The fact that we're here doesn't mean anybody's a suspect.”

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/l...n-to-Anthony-home/cctudZ6uzECIrlBpZpgXvg.cspx

How convenient they were said to be cooperative less than a month into the case. The same article also points out the discrepancy of what George said about the gas cans on television, too. How cooperative of him!!

George Anthony said on nationwide that his daughter stole two gas cans from the family's shed. He previously had told Orlando TV station WFTV she had not taken them.

He reported the cans stolen to police in late June. But Tuesday on FOX News, George said he learned later that same day that Casey had taken them. He said the discovery came to light when he asked Casey about a tire tool in her car. "She's still telling me, 'I'll get it Dad, I'll get it." George said he told her he was capable of getting it himself. He said when she opened the trunk, "...there were the gas cans. She's the one that took the gas cans."

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/l...n-to-Anthony-home/cctudZ6uzECIrlBpZpgXvg.cspx

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver
Back