Search Warrants Unsealed Shacknai Zahau

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IMO this rampant passing of news that Rebecca had hung herself or Rebecca had killed herself in that very small time frame that morning beginning with Adam's text at 6:48am to Jonah stating "Rebecca hung herself".. And then Dina states that at 7am she receives a call while at the hospital.. From Jonah stating that "Rebecca killed herself".. And I'd be willing to be dollars to donuts that the news possibly texted Or called to her twin, Nina that "Rebecca killed herself".. Just seems as tho a strange way of everyone these few ppl referring to this death as self inflicted by Rebecca.. When as is stated in the warrants the investigators on the scene were not in any way of this frame of mind but rather even stating the warrant they assumed it to be a homicide in the beginning.. Yet we've got this circle of ppl all relaying the msg to one another that "Rebecca hung herself" or "Rebecca killed herself".. That is very strange to me..

Just as arielilane mentioned ^above^ did I think the "Rebecca hung herself" may have been code for task is completed.. I know that sounds a little dramatic but considering the extreme dramatic flair that is apparent throughout this entire death I actually find it plausible at the least that this message that quickly circulated within these key ppl could be more than just what it appears to be on the surface..

There is just something very wrong with all of these ppl being completely comfortable in passing along word that Rebecca had killed herself when what was seen by those investigators on the ground and in the home was pointing to homicide, not suicide..

There is something there.. I can't yet put my finger on it .. But I know there is something there that is more than what at the surface it appears to be.. My intuition is very much kicked into high gear with several issues about this case.. Mark my words they are not right!! There is something very wrong!!!

Driving directions from 7444 Mission Valley Freeway to Ocean Blvd, Coronado, CA 92118

10.7 mi, 18 mins

Attachments

• map.JPG
    map.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 16
11.7 miles.. 24 minutes travel time from RMcDH to Shacknai mansion on Ocean Blvd..

Local news Channel 8 CBS tonight reported on the extra footprint pic and info. I'm glad to see the local news being vocal.

The last doc wouldn't open for me, says it is damaged grrr.

I wonder if Jonah had told Rebecca to leave during that last phone call, and everyone knew he did, or was going to that night. Hence the reason AS thought right away she had hanged herself, along with Jonah thinking the same right away. Just one of many thoughts that run through my mind.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/15505829/some-shacknai-search-warrants-to-be-unsealed

"Dina returned to the hospital on July 12, 2011, at about 1800 hours. Rebecca and Adam came to the hospital to pick up Jonah and his friend, Howard. They left the hospital, dropped off Howard at the airport then went to eat some dinner. Jonah returned to the hospital around 2000 hours and Dina was still there. Rebecca and Adam returned to the residence in Coronado.

(Jonah) left the hospital around 0100 hours and went to Ronald McDonald House. Dina stayed at the hospital. (Jonah) returned to the hospital on July 13, 2011 at about 0700 hours and Dina was still there."

...if jonah was supposed to have left rebecca a voice mail @ 12:30, that maxie's condition was "grave and death was imminent"--( causing her to kill herself over it )---it would make no sense for him to then leave maxie's side--and crash @ the ronald mcdonald house for 6 hours.

It would make sense to me if Jonah had been up many hours and needed to rest. They probably were taking turns staying up at night with him. Max was on life support and Jonah could be there in a few minutes.

He didn't say his death was happening right then. He said Max had taken a turn for the worse and he wasnt declared dead until days later.

IMO

He could've said he was coming home and leave the door open, for all we know. Yes, my mind keeps cranking out thoughts, too.

Is there any more info about this pic with showing an additional Footprint??

This is the first I'd heard of it.. TIA..

Is there any more info about this pic with showing an additional Footprint??

This is the first I'd heard of it.. TIA..

There should be more info here.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149545"]The footprints/shoeprints on the balcony - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I'm curious why the rug they removed from the house isn't on the list?

I did see that article. I wonder why that article omits that AS' polygraph results in itself were inconclusive. The polygraph examiner only felt AS was being truthful, I presume from looking at him? What is the point of actually giving a polygraph then, if an examiner can just feel who is being truthful?

IMO this rampant passing of news that Rebecca had hung herself or Rebecca had killed herself in that very small time frame that morning beginning with Adam's text at 6:48am to Jonah stating "Rebecca hung herself".. And then Dina states that at 7am she receives a call while at the hospital.. From Jonah stating that "Rebecca killed herself".. And I'd be willing to be dollars to donuts that the news possibly texted Or called to her twin, Nina that "Rebecca killed herself".. Just seems as tho a strange way of everyone these few ppl referring to this death as self inflicted by Rebecca.. When as is stated in the warrants the investigators on the scene were not in any way of this frame of mind but rather even stating the warrant they assumed it to be a homicide in the beginning.. Yet we've got this circle of ppl all relaying the msg to one another that "Rebecca hung herself" or "Rebecca killed herself".. That is very strange to me..

Just as arielilane mentioned ^above^ did I think the "Rebecca hung herself" may have been code for task is completed.. I know that sounds a little dramatic but considering the extreme dramatic flair that is apparent throughout this entire death I actually find it plausible at the least that this message that quickly circulated within these key ppl could be more than just what it appears to be on the surface..

There is just something very wrong with all of these ppl being completely comfortable in passing along word that Rebecca had killed herself when what was seen by those investigators on the ground and in the home was pointing to homicide, not suicide..

There is something there.. I can't yet put my finger on it .. But I know there is something there that is more than what at the surface it appears to be.. My intuition is very much kicked into high gear with several issues about this case.. Mark my words they are not right!! There is something very wrong!!!

jS received a three word text about Rebeccas death. He then calls DS. CALLS! He doesn't have any info does he? Did he talk to AS again or the police in that 12 minutes before calling DS? So what is he going to tell DS? Didn't he want more details, confirmation, before telling someone else? he's been away from MS's bedside, why doesn't he go to the house to see what the --- happened. He ran home when he heard about MS- okay, he is his child, but I'm thinking pattern of behavior.

Exactly these people accept "Rebecca killed herself", as if they are saying Have a nice day. The coffee taste good. No emotion, no surprise, no nothing....

WOW, smoothOperator! Was "Rebecca hung herself" AS's code to JS that the task was done? jmo

My thought exactly, arielilane. The deed was done and 911 had been called.............................:twocents:

Just heard about the AS text to JS! Well, I was on the fence, but now think murder. Who would take the time to type out a text ---let alone send that kind of news via text? You would CALL your brother STAT! Maybe feel a bit scared, thinking a murderer was at the mansion -call 911 STAT and get the heck out.

Just heard about the AS text to JS! Well, I was on the fence, but now think murder. Who would take the time to type out a text ---let alone send that kind of news via text? You would CALL your brother STAT! Maybe feel a bit scared, thinking a murderer was at the mansion -call 911 STAT and get the heck out.

Good point on getting out of there or at least being afraid. I know she had been dead for a while, but he did administer CPR so which way is it?

Frankly, I'm starting to wonder if someone would administer CPR for show? Can anyone chime in that knows how a body that had expired nearly 4 hours earlier would look. Seems they look pretty darn dead even at first glance.

I am amazed at the date of the search warrants for the cell phone records!!! They weren't requested until August 24th. What this imo shows me is they weren't looking into this as a homicide, they only requested the records to back up suicide.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back