Search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So that means all attorneys are liars? Even prosecutors? Attorney=liar? Always?

So to summarize you dislike the PI who is working this case basically for free, but you are a big fan of the paid criminal defense lawyer that one of the suspects has retained. To each his own but I just have to say my thoughts are completely opposite of yours. I appreciate what Klein has done and have zero interest in what the lawyer is putting out there, it's almost like he knows his client is going to be charged and wants to spin doctor the public perception.

So just because the info comes from the attorney it can't be true or trusted?

The attorney's info comes from VDK, who is a source that can't be trusted, therefore his attorney is passing along questionable information. The attorney is doing his job, but he doesn't have a client with a reputation for honesty.

So just because the info comes from the attorney it can't be true or trusted?

We have caught this particular attorney in multiple lies from the moment he became involved in the case. One of the lies being who paid for Klein. I don't think he is intentionally lying though, I think he's being fed false info from his client(s), as other have mentioned.

My point is if there was credible information regarding the "secondary location", Lemhi County would be making plans to search it.

They did state they did not find remains so it's difficult to know what evidence they found.

As far as the shovel, very common item to have on a camping trip. I think most people bring one.

I think if they had found remains that they didn't want to go public about, they would probably have found an oblique or ambiguous answer.

And yes, very common to carry a shovel. Putting out the fire, digging a drainage trench, digging your vehicle out of the mud, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LEADORE — New information and evidence was collected during a search for missing Idaho Falls toddler DeOrr Kunz, Jr., Lemhi County Sheriff Chief Deputy Steve Penner said Monday, May 23.

Penner tells EastIdahoNews.com the evidence was collected during a three-day search of Timber Creek Campground.

Deputies with the Lemhi County Sheriff’s Office and other sheriff’s offices, along with search and rescue teams and state and federal agencies, participated in the intensive search.

http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/05/new-information-evidence-found-in-deorr-kunz-case/

I am thinking the NEW INFORMATION may be more important than anything.

It could be that they got updated cell phone records or maybe got a new phone call tip from someone.

I do hope LE is honing in on a new location where the boy can be found. I suspect the boy is not in the immediate campground area but somewhere within a 20 mile radius or so.

I even continue to hold out hope that someone they know may have volunteered to raise him as their own. I realize that is wishful thinking. If the boy is deceased I do think he was taken quite a ways away from the campground area.

I have always been bothered by the way the 911 calls went down as they didnt make sense to me. I posted another post in the other interview thread about the 911 calls so I wont bother to repeat any of that here other than to say the 911 calls bother me even more after what we heard on that interview thread.

Godspeed to LE. The boy needs found and this case needs resolved.

One thing they might have found is the remains of a fire where things had been burned, possibly with remnants of objects they were looking for. That might include objects they didn't know about, which could be the new information.

Pure speculation, of course.

So to summarize you dislike the PI who is working this case basically for free, but you are a big fan of the paid criminal defense lawyer that one of the suspects has retained. To each his own but I just have to say my thoughts are completely opposite of yours. I appreciate what Klein has done and have zero interest in what the lawyer is putting out there, it's almost like he knows his client is going to be charged and wants to spin doctor the public perception.

Yes I dislike Klein. I truly feel he has done more harm to this case than good. You must notice that LE does NOT mention Klein in it's press releases, nor do they credit him with developing information. In some of his statements Klein indicates that he is able to broker a deal between the parents and the State. He doesn't come right out and say it, but it's there. Folks who read crime mystery books or watch crime mystery shows & movies may pick up on the subtle inferences and give Klein far more importance than he deserves.

And to the poster who said he was working for free, well $20,000 isn't my idea of free.

Yes I do know this attorney and his family. He is doing his job, doing what his client is paying him to do. So you have "zero interest" in what Browning is saying in interviews. OK, you are certainly entitled to your opinion. Just remember I am also, entitled to my opinion that is. Just because it's different than many on this thread, actually many on this whole board, I shouldn't be subjected to the disrespect I've been shown.

What is the status of the lawsuit the family was going to bring against Klein?

I am thinking the NEW INFORMATION may be more important than anything.

It could be that they got updated cell phone records or maybe got a new phone call tip from someone.

I do hope LE is honing in on a new location where the boy can be found. I suspect the boy is not in the immediate campground area but somewhere within a 20 mile radius or so.

I even continue to hold out hope that someone they know may have volunteered to raise him as their own. I realize that is wishful thinking. If the boy is deceased I do think he was taken quite a ways away from the campground area.

I have always been bothered by the way the 911 calls went down as they didnt make sense to me. I posted another post in the other interview thread about the 911 calls so I wont bother to repeat any of that here other than to say the 911 calls bother me even more after what we heard on that interview thread.

Godspeed to LE. The boy needs found and this case needs resolved.

I am wondering a lot about this new information. One thing that I think is a real possibility is that Klein turned over transcripts & notes and maybe when you put 1+1 together you get something that finally makes 2. Maybe one explanation changed just enough that some evidence fell into a place that fit, and LE had an AHA! moment about something that might have seemed irrelevant before.
It seems like a lot of this case is a bunch of pieces that don't fit together, on their own there isn't real clear proof that anyone did anything. But once something shifts- some pieces fit together here and there enough to get a better picture. We know they went camping, we know something happened to that kid. LE is chipping away at this mountain to PROVE not only what happened, but where, when, why and who was involved. Every little bit of perspective, observation & dedication helps.

I think no matter what we each personally believe or what we each think of the investigation, the family, the attorney or the PI's is irrelevant. I am just glad that now the police search has come to a close there is still a team up there looking for DeOrr and for that Klein should be thanked. FWIW I don't think they'll find anything but we'd all be delighted if they did. One last shot at it.

I think no matter what we each personally believe or what we each think of the investigation, the family, the attorney or the PI's is irrelevant. I am just glad that now the police search has come to a close there is still a team up there looking for DeOrr and for that Klein should be thanked. FWIW I don't think they'll find anything but we'd all be delighted if they did. One last shot at it.

Is Klein's team there now?

I didn't realize the creek was that big near the campsite. After seeing this I'm even more convinced he went in the water.

I didn't realize the creek was that big near the campsite. After seeing this I'm even more convinced he went in the water.

Those photos were taken at a time of year when the creek is at its fastest/highest point. When they were searching last year and even when Deorr went missing the creek's volume would have been noticeably less.

Is there only one outhouse for that area? I'm wondering if the other campers nearby used it also. If so, would someone have been able to see little DeOrr and the four campers, maybe when going to use the outhouse at some point?

That's why I've always said their story was BS. You don't leave a fast moving 2 year old with an elderly oxygen dependent man that close to water. GGP couldn't have caught D if he started running. So even IF they actually did leave him there with GGP it was exceptionally irresponsible.

Surprise !! I just stumbled onto this thread. Odd title. Is it supposed to be on the down low? I guess when threads were closed they did say when there was new info they would re-open. I see we are very close to getting closed down again if we aren't careful, right? Glad to see everyone!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!
Back