Searching for Anna

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What a sad case. I just can't even imagine. Praying an answer comes this year.

i think we need to start researching some more on seka see if we can even find her. what part of california was she living in when she knew the georges was she younger or older than them? we could persue facebook pages that are about those areas. and ask around if anyone knew anyone with the name seka from this time period who came from this country and lived her for a short time you could mention annas case and how seka knew the georges and you wanted some answers.

I'm not great at social media, but look at the success which came from it by way of identifying Grateful Doe. Renewing a social media push by those who are good at and familiar with it may be a good idea. IDK how much Seka might know considering she met the two G's after Anna went missing.

Prayers for Anna and her family. I wonder if the other children would be willing or have been put under hypnosis to see what other information can be brought back into their subconscious for details of the couple that approached her a month before she went missing.

Wasn't Seka in school at the time of her living in SF?
Strange she would know Brody. Perhaps someone she went to school with is still in touch with her. (If, that was the case)
I like the idea of researching her again.

We ran into a major obstacle in the search for Seka (apparently a nickname) because her home, the former Yugoslavia, has been through such political turmoil. I'm not sure where to go from here. We're still working from old material found in the BFH.

hi annasmom, so great to meet you ....im doing some research for a possible match for GB, just wondering do you know any things about brody like likes hobbies

He mentioned boxing and politics, but he was always short on specifics.

What was his political stance? Did he support any particular political party or organisation?

If knew that then we could search for him via membership lists, events, old photos etc.

annas mom in time line for gb and gw there is mention of jessie evans died .. can you elaborate on that
....and do you know if george b was fond of chess????

I don't know who Jessie Evans was. I never heard GB mention anything about chess, and I'd be surprised if he knew how to play.

I just ran across this heartwarming story about how a 50 year old cold case helped solve a different mystery.

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/crime/143037019-story

So much has evolved over the last ten years this is certainly an option for Anna's family to consider.

OK, I clearly put the wrong link in my above post. Sorry, there was nothing heartwarming about the story in the above fox news story.

This is the link I meant to post. It helped reunite a missing daughter who was taken by her father at a young age.

http://m.kfvs12.com/kfvs12/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:O19RWrgU

If you permit me, I can again contact orthodox churchs in Skradin where Seka had a summer house and in San Francisco because I assume Seka was of the Serbian origin and The Serbs are kicked from Croatia...Simply I think that she is somewhere near us and thet she may heard something that she can now connect with Ana. I wish it so much.

Was thing about Anna Ran errands yesterday at at 1230 pm here comes the sun came on the radio. I feel answers will come before the year is over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you permit me, I can again contact orthodox churchs in Skradin where Seka had a summer house and in San Francisco because I assume Seka was of the Serbian origin and The Serbs are kicked from Croatia...Simply I think that she is somewhere near us and thet she may heard something that she can now connect with Ana. I wish it so much.
Yes, Miss Marple, this would be greatly appreciated. It is worth noting that this area is not far from Thessaloniki, the city in northern Greece where Anna's father worked and where he had connections.

I don't know why, but I thought I ought to check in on Anna's case today. Thinking of you, Annasmom. Still thinking of her, too.

Happy Birthday Anna!
Time to to come home! Just like my dads whistle, dinner time!!
xx

Happy birthday, Anna. Hoping we find you soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaastrichtDetective
Back