Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow I thought they could get a TV as soon as they moved in? IIRC, arrangements are made for inmates to have a TV while their commissary funds get sorted out so they can buy one.

From what I understand, Jodi said she was looking forward to contact visits (to begin sometime after the rapper call), but hard to tell with the Perryville Princess what's actually gonna happen.

You are correct - TV is an incentive in Phase 1, I was going by memory and thinking it was higher. But she is in no way Phase 1, she was 180 days into Phase 3, otherwise she would not have been eligible for contact visits. DOC confirmed to me that she lost contact visits, but didn't go back a phase, so she's beginning Phase 3 again.

About the part where 'he doesn't seem to have a car' to get to the bank..wasn't she was the only person borrowing his car, was she keeping it from him purposefully so he couldn't make his mortgage payment?

Every wound she self inflicts (getting fired) becomes an injury done to her by someone else, so classic of her sick mindedness.

Something reoccurred that I wanted to mention before I forget again (the book on the nightstand that I don't see in any after pics brought it back to mind) - if Travis was the one to undress his bed and take the sheets down to the wash - why would he leave the mattress cover in a big mess on top of the bed? Either you wash that too or leave it on the mattress, but why was it left in a heap in the middle of the bed? In the book JM thinks she took the sheets to the wash but unless everything happened at least an hour or so earlier than the shower pic timestamps, there's no time for a 45-60 minute wash, put sheets into the dryer and then towels, clothes and camera into the washer (and not have it running when Enrique walks past it as the front door was locked and he had to use the garage/laundry room entrance). That mattress cover keeps bothering me though.

(Obviously the following is JMO, and is based on other JMO's about Travis, etc.).

The mattress cover bundled in a heap on the bed is not Travis. As JM said in his book and repeated in interviews, TA's house was "immaculate" everywhere else but where she slaughtered him.

We've discussed it before. Travis was a man who hung up his jeans, lined up his shoes on closet shelves in perfect order, etc. etc. He was near obsessive about cleanliness, both in his house and in matters of personal hygiene, his and others. Remember the overnight trip he took when he brought extra tooth brushes for every single person on the trip, just in case?

I don't see that man leaving anything in a heap anywhere, including the mattress cover on his bed.

I know you don't believe they had sex that day, but the fact she took precious get-out time to wash the sheets suggests to me they must have. Why else would she wash the sheets?

I do agree the timestamps must be wrong.....maybe by as little as an hour, but maybe by hours more (since I don't think she changed camera time in between sets of pics, there was an approx. 3 1/2 hour gap between sex and shower, though I don't believe her story of what came in between).

JM has commented on how meticulous she must have been to not track blood anywhere else in the house, upstairs or down, other than in the upstairs hallway.

That takes time. Not in order: she must have wiped up/washed away her bloody footprints in the bathroom, partially cleaned up walls in the hallway, taken a long enough shower to get a great deal of blood out of her hair and off her body, bundled up bloody towels, etc. for the wash, dressed, taken the bloody things downstairs to wash in a separate trip from stripping the bed and putting sheets in a separate wash, retrieved the camera, deleted photos, wiped down stair bannisters and the downstairs tile floors. At least.

She'd planned well enough that IMO she could have done all that with a timestamp off by a single hour, but not otherwise.

(Where was Napoleon this whole time she was going up and down and cleaning up? I can't imagine he stayed quiet. The doggie gate must have been to prevent him from going upstairs and tracking blood there and downstairs).

BTW. JM said in an interview on Fox radio that he thinks it's just as possible she threw the camera into that bloody pile of wash and left it behind unintentionally as it is she thought it good enough to delete and bleach.

ETA- The tile cleaner was in the middle of the floor and dining room chairs were on the living room couch, which happened after Enrique left that AM. Either JA did that to clean up or to stage a scene (add more time) or Travis did, perhaps as an unsubtle gesture that it was time for her to go.

About the part where 'he doesn't seem to have a car' to get to the bank..wasn't she was the only person borrowing his car, was she keeping it from him purposefully so he couldn't make his mortgage payment?

Every wound she self inflicts (getting fired) becomes an injury done to her by someone else, so classic of her sick mindedness.

Something reoccurred that I wanted to mention before I forget again (the book on the nightstand that I don't see in any after pics brought it back to mind) - if Travis was the one to undress his bed and take the sheets down to the wash - why would he leave the mattress cover in a big mess on top of the bed? Either you wash that too or leave it on the mattress, but why was it left in a heap in the middle of the bed? In the book JM thinks she took the sheets to the wash but unless everything happened at least an hour or so earlier than the shower pic timestamps, there's no time for a 45-60 minute wash, put sheets into the dryer and then towels, clothes and camera into the washer (and not have it running when Enrique walks past it as the front door was locked and he had to use the garage/laundry room entrance). That mattress cover keeps bothering me though.

I think the car switching was just a way to keep seeing him...

I think the book is on the nightstand, side of bed that doesn't have chair beside it.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Pic of book to illustrate thickness

Could we maybe avoid the her/him thing? Donavan is a he. I suppose Jodi could have been mad at him for being transgender, since Jodi is so sexually-directed in a conventional way:her bedroom antics never seem to have involved gender swapping fantasies.

Actually, I did not know the birth gender. I assumed a she, but I now know a he...thanks.

I think the book is on the nightstand, side of bed that doesn't have chair beside it.

View attachment 90146

View attachment 90147

The car- switching. Yes, an excuse to see him almost every day, but also a means of messing with him and control, as evidenced by the numerous times she didn't return his car when she said she would and he needed it, same thing the times she had something of his in the car she was driving and she made him wait for her to return.

That day he had until 6 to get to the bank and she texted him at 5:15 she'd "lost" her keys is a perfect example of the car control games she played with him.

His purchase of the Prius, BTW, robbed her of this daily car-related mind-frick.......

The car- switching. Yes, an excuse to see him almost every day, but also a means of messing with him and control, as evidenced by the numerous times she didn't return his car when she said she would and he needed it, same thing the times she had something of his in the car she was driving and she made him wait for her to return.

That day he had until 6 to get to the bank and she texted him at 5:15 she'd "lost" her keys is a perfect example of the car control games she played with him.

His purchase of the Prius, BTW, robbed her of this daily car-related mind-frick.......

Agree. However, TA kept loaning it to her despite the inconvenience. Perhaps she provided sex 8 out of 10 times she returned it? He certainly did not have to loan her his car.

Also, selling her his BMW (on whatever terms/agreement) kept them connected. He would have to deal with her until she paid the debt. That left Jodi with another way to insert herself into his life for years if she only paid $100-$200/mo on a car he sold to her for $5-6K IIRC

TexMex, her journal entries are excruciating. So many make me cringe to see how obvious her lies were. I'm embarrassed for her but she has no shame.

TexMex, her journal entries are excruciating. So many make me cringe to see how obvious her lies were. I'm embarrassed for her but she has no shame.

Lol. Try reading the manifesto? It's crazy.

Agree. However, TA kept loaning it to her despite the inconvenience. Perhaps she provided sex 8 out of 10 times she returned it? He certainly did not have to loan her his car.

Also, selling her his BMW (on whatever terms/agreement) kept them connected. He would have to deal with her until she paid the debt. That left Jodi with another way to insert herself into his life for years if she only paid $100-$200/mo on a car he sold to her for $5-6K IIRC

Nah, he wasn't trading cars for sex with that . Nothing he did or did not do for her had anything to do with her chasing after him for sex.

No, he didn't HAVE to trade cars with her. Or help her out financially. Or put up with her manipulations and intrusions into his privacy and relationships. None of it did he HAVE to do.

Yet he did. The why he did is subjective. So many reasons, and they weren't static, which is a fairly significant point, IMO.

The sale to her of the BWI. I don't think he intended to sell it to her before she destroyed any possibility of TA being able to sell it to anyone else. He didn't have the money to repair it.

And I don't think she had any intention of ever paying him a single cent for the car. She never did.

There are a very few exchanges between them about contacting attorneys, but I really think she blew up his car on purpose out of sheer hatred and spite, and never cared a whit about owning the thing except after she killed him, when like Napoleon, she considered it hers.

Could we maybe avoid the her/him thing? Donavan is a he. I suppose Jodi could have been mad at him for being transgender, since Jodi is so sexually-directed in a conventional way:her bedroom antics never seem to have involved gender swapping fantasies.
No, Donovan is not a he. Donovan is a butch lesbian who has been pictured with her equally butch lover (and equally fat) Anne Campbell.
If Donovan were male, she would not have been housed in the same jail as Jodi.

Nah, he wasn't trading cars for sex with that . Nothing he did or did not do for her had anything to do with her chasing after him for sex.

No, he didn't HAVE to trade cars with her. Or help her out financially. Or put up with her manipulations and intrusions into his privacy and relationships. None of it did he HAVE to do.

Yet he did. The why he did is subjective. So many reasons, and they weren't static, which is a fairly significant point, IMO.

The sale to her of the BWI. I don't think he intended to sell it to her before she destroyed any possibility of TA being able to sell it to anyone else. He didn't have the money to repair it.

And I don't think she had any intention of ever paying him a single cent for the car. She never did.

There are a very few exchanges between them about contacting attorneys, but I really think she blew up his car on purpose out of sheer hatred and spite, and never cared a whit about owning the thing except after she killed him, when like Napoleon, she considered it hers.

I think she wanted the BMW. She knew her car was being repoed. Her credit was bad so no loan. Plus it would keep her connected to him. She even tried to get it from his estate per Chris Hughes.

IIRC the deal for the car was made before she left Mesa or he never would have let her hook it up to the UHaul in the first place. Then it was destroyed and she still owed him for it.

IMO Travis was nice and trying to help her. But for him to continue to do so after tire slashing, being followed on dates, emails hacked, being inconvenienced when she didn't switch back for whatever reason etc IMO means he was getting more than a verbal "thanks Travis" out of the situation. He was, in his own words, "addicted" to her. The sex for sure. The drama? Maybe. Toxic relationship

No, Donovan is not a he. Donovan is a butch lesbian who has been pictured with her equally butch lover (and equally fat) Anne Campbell.
If Donovan were male, she would not have been housed in the same jail as Jodi.

Anne Campbell is a friend. Donavan is married (unk if legally) to an inmate @ Perryville that IIRC she met @ Estrella when this woman was JA's cellmate

View attachment 90146

View attachment 90147

Could be the white on that table, I had thought it was the clock face reflecting from the camera flash but you're probably right and it's the book.

(Obviously the following is JMO, and is based on other JMO's about Travis, etc.).

The mattress cover bundled in a heap on the bed is not Travis. As JM said in his book and repeated in interviews, TA's house was "immaculate" everywhere else but where she slaughtered him.

We've discussed it before. Travis was a man who hung up his jeans, lined up his shoes on closet shelves in perfect order, etc. etc. He was near obsessive about cleanliness, both in his house and in matters of personal hygiene, his and others. Remember the overnight trip he took when he brought extra tooth brushes for every single person on the trip, just in case?

I don't see that man leaving anything in a heap anywhere, including the mattress cover on his bed.

I know you don't believe they had sex that day, but the fact she took precious get-out time to wash the sheets suggests to me they must have. Why else would she wash the sheets?

I do agree the timestamps must be wrong.....maybe by as little as an hour, but maybe by hours more (since I don't think she changed camera time in between sets of pics, there was an approx. 3 1/2 hour gap between sex and shower, though I don't believe her story of what came in between).

JM has commented on how meticulous she must have been to not track blood anywhere else in the house, upstairs or down, other than in the upstairs hallway.

That takes time. Not in order: she must have wiped up/washed away her bloody footprints in the bathroom, partially cleaned up walls in the hallway, taken a long enough shower to get a great deal of blood out of her hair and off her body, bundled up bloody towels, etc. for the wash, dressed, taken the bloody things downstairs to wash in a separate trip from stripping the bed and putting sheets in a separate wash, retrieved the camera, deleted photos, wiped down stair bannisters and the downstairs tile floors. At least.

She'd planned well enough that IMO she could have done all that with a timestamp off by a single hour, but not otherwise.

(Where was Napoleon this whole time she was going up and down and cleaning up? I can't imagine he stayed quiet. The doggie gate must have been to prevent him from going upstairs and tracking blood there and downstairs).

BTW. JM said in an interview on Fox radio that he thinks it's just as possible she threw the camera into that bloody pile of wash and left it behind unintentionally as it is she thought it good enough to delete and bleach.

ETA- The tile cleaner was in the middle of the floor and dining room chairs were on the living room couch, which happened after Enrique left that AM. Either JA did that to clean up or to stage a scene (add more time) or Travis did, perhaps as an unsubtle gesture that it was time for her to go.

There was one bloody footprint next to the end of the bed, could be when she pulled the bed clothes off, can't think of another reason she'd go there before cleaning herself (or at least feet) off (or maybe she accidentally stepped in some blood and didn't notice the footprint) but like you said, there wasn't enough time to do a load of laundry and put another in the washer unless the camera time was off by at least an hour, I have a washer very similar to his and even the medium sized light casual setting takes an hour, and I have decent water pressure.

Since either Enrique or Zach said the steam cleaner hadn't been finished being put together before that day, I do think it was Travis who moved the furniture and got it ready to clean the tile, I just don't think she came inside when she says she did, pre-dawn, but I do think she had a lot more time to do everything than the timestamps would reflect.

Sorry if I offended you or anyone else, but I guess my words of "her/him" meant more in the way of I don't know what DB prefers to be addressed as. I suppose it was better than more demeaning verbiage. It is no worse than ones who used Large Marge, of which I was guilty of.

Donavan Bering was born on October 24, 1962, and is originally from Arizona, currently living in Phoenix. Before that, she lived in Anchorage, AK from 2000 to 2002. She went to South Kitsap High School in Port Orchard, WA, and graduated in 1981. After high school, Donavan Bering went to Grand Canyon University to study pyrotechnics in Phoenix, AZ.

http://dailyentertainmentnews.com/tag/donavan-bering-married/

Donavan-Bering-pics.jpg

I think she wanted the BMW. She knew her car was being repoed. Her credit was bad so no loan. Plus it would keep her connected to him. She even tried to get it from his estate per Chris Hughes.

IIRC the deal for the car was made before she left Mesa or he never would have let her hook it up to the UHaul in the first place. Then it was destroyed and she still owed him for it.

IMO Travis was nice and trying to help her. But for him to continue to do so after tire slashing, being followed on dates, emails hacked, being inconvenienced when she didn't switch back for whatever reason etc IMO means he was getting more than a verbal "thanks Travis" out of the situation. He was, in his own words, "addicted" to her. The sex for sure. The drama? Maybe. Toxic relationship

The BMW:

1. By the time she was forced to flee Mesa, helping her out financially wasn't something Travis was able or willing to do. His friends have said his flat out refusal to help her any longer was one of the main reasons she had no choice but to leave.

2. Travis was broke himself. He wasn't in the position to essentially give her a $6,000 car he could sell for the cash.

3. Yes, she tried to get it from TA's estate. Of course. As I said, she also tried to claim TA gave her Napoleon. She didn't get the BMW from TA's estate because Chris H was sitting with TA's executor when JA tried to pull her BS to claim the BMW. The executor asked Chris, Chris said no way TA gave it to her, the executor demanded proof, JA sent an email "contract" Chris said was laughable, it was so obviously manufactured by her (another to JA from JA kinda deal).

4. JA claimed at trial that TA had sold it to her and then oops, she accidentally destroyed it. Don't see any reason whatsoever to believe her. There was no contract and no mention of any such agreement in their texts. What does show up in the texts is TA telling her, after she had destroyed the BMW and was back in Yreka, that she needed to start REPAYING him for the car. Not paying, repaying him.

5. As for the UHaul and hooking it up and what he would or would not have allowed. He didn't go with her to pick up the UHaul. Her story would be more believable had he gone. Haven't you ever wondered why she took the BMW to pick up the UHaul, rather than her own car?

JMO, but I think the dolly was for her own car, and that she took the BMW that day because she meant to destroy it. She was in full blown FU mode on her way out of town, including trying to sabotage his meeting PPL quota for March, which would have made him ineligible to go to Cancun.

Anne Campbell is a friend. Donavan is married (unk if legally) to an inmate @ Perryville that IIRC she met @ Estrella when this woman was JA's cellmate

The last I heard, she was involved with a girl named Tracy (I know the last name but won't post it) She is in PV and has an extensive record.. latest being a kidnapping. She got a stated 10 year sentence (admitted to PV) 01/23/2009.They are not legally married, DB just claims they are. I'll see if the girls sister is still on FB and ask her what is going on, she hates DB and she doesn't communicate with Tracy. :jail:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
394tx