Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much for the house photo! I don't like to google 'TA + any kind of photo'. When I did that once I got some gruesome photos as a result that made me physically sick.

I strongly agree with entering via the office window. Possibly through the doggie door, too.

No way she opened the garage door with the key pad. My kitchen is right above my garage and when somebody opens the door to drive in I can hear the door opening clearly even with other noises in the kitchen. I recently installed a quiet motor type and I can still hear the door opening from upstairs.

I have same experience with garage door. And again, looking at the layout of his house, there is zero percent chance Napoleon wouldn't have heard the garage door opening, then the inside door opening, then her coming through the laundry room into that narrow short hallway.

Either the sliding door, office window, or not at all until further into the day, sneaking in when TA is out bike-riding (if he went). If not through the office window, though, when would she have taken the screen off? Isn't that typically done from outside?

After watching the video of his neighborhood, I'm really baffled where it is she parked, IF she arrived and parked before Zach and Enrique left that day. Couldn't have been in the garage or in the driveway, and I doubt she parked in front of his house.

Well, her timeline makes less and less sense with every deep look at it, doesn't it? 3-4PM? Supposedly, best case for her, they are in TA's office? With the door open? Talking, smashing CD's against the wall? And Zach doesn't hear a peep from them?

Was it ever verified what exactly was the computer activity at 4:30PM? About half an hour then, after Zach left?

I wonder if LE asked his roommates whether or not TA left his bedroom door open when he was home but not upstairs, or just in general. Maybe BK will be able to get the full Zach interview. :)

Yes, her timeline becomes less and less possible once you put all of the pieces together. I don't recall if the last computer activity was ever stated, the last times were testified to by Flores, once JM asked, then defense, then JM again (IIRC) and each time the times were later (3:30, 3:41, 4:41 - again, if I remember right), and also not sure if that last time was an adjustment to real time and not computer time (like the files were when they were going through the hard drive hearings) or from an annotation one of the attnys had, I have a murky memory of how that went when he was on the stand and I rewatched and typed it up on the Post Conviction thread but that was some time ago.

Ugh. Thinking about Travis looking outside his house for her car. Not seeing one. Really, no wonder she had to keep changing her lies about Travis helping her with luggage. He didn't help her because not only didn't she have any, other than her purse with gun and knife, and very perhaps a backpack, but because there wasn't a car nearby to take luggage out of or to put luggage back in.

Thank you so much for the house photo! I don't like to google 'TA + any kind of photo'. When I did that once I got some gruesome photos as a result that made me physically sick.

I strongly agree with entering via the office window. Possibly through the doggie door, too.

No way she opened the garage door with the key pad. My kitchen is right above my garage and when somebody opens the door to drive in I can hear the door opening clearly even with other noises in the kitchen. I recently installed a quiet motor type and I can still hear the door opening from upstairs.

Agree, don't think she opened the garage door to enter and doubt she left by the office window, as it's up fairly high off the floor and would have been hard to get through it without putting something there to step up on (not to mention getting the blinds back in place), but she could have more easily done it from the outside and jumped down from the window if doing so upon entering. I don't think that screen was lying there like that for any length of time or for no reason, as T was way too tidy to have left if in that manner.

Attachments

• office3.jpg
    office3.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 47
I didn't word my post correctly. I think she offered up his stolen journals as a way to get in the door. Also the check for the car.

I think the check for the car was her in. Consider they spoke for an hour on June 2. She leaves Yreka.

June 3 there was a 2 min 50 second call from JA to TA at 1:51pm

In Pasadena, before she puts gas into her three gas cans at 8:42 at Arco

she calls TA

At 8:16pm Arias calls Alexander. The call lasted 2 minutes, 9 seconds.

At 8:31 p.m., Arias goes to a CVS pharmacy. Receipt $6.37

At 8:34 p.m., Arias calls Alexander again and the call lasts 49 seconds

IMO during these calls she could have told him she couldn't get in touch with anyone in So Cal so she was thinking about visiting him, bringing him a check (I wrote it last week but never got it in the mail) , sleeping there a few hours and then getting back on the road. He needs money, Deanna was texting him June 4 for money he'd borrowed from her. So he's ok, a check and some sex. Win win.

She goes to CVS, I suspect and it's only my opinion that she bought the KY lubricant there

States Exhibit #237.009, CVS Pasadena CA, 6/03/08 8:31pm, Health Care Eligible $6.37

The quick 8:34pm call is from JA to TA could have been something like this

Ok, I'm on the way, just leaving CVS in Pasadena...Bought us some KY!. Gotta stop for gas. Be there in a few hours

She stops for gas and is on her way to kill him

In JM's book he says she bought 'over the counter medicines' at CVS, really still wonder why he folded back the receipt so whatever was purchased couldn't be seen, only the amount - maybe Midol or some such?

Editing time expired on pics of his house. If you look at the right (east) side of his house-there are no windows or doors. Probably a cooling measure, given AZ temps. In any case...no side door to the garage, and no backdoor to the garage for obvious reasons.

Going through the side gate means she typically snuck on in through the doggy-doored sliding glass door in the backyard.

Here's his office window screen on the ground.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?...0209eb772dde7186303433H0&mode=overlay&first=1

Wild speculation alert!!

What if the crawls through the doggie door, goes to the office, locks the door (assuming the door had a lock), decides to sleep awhile, Travis finds out his office is locked, couldn't find his key for the office, goes out to the backyard, take the window screen off to get in and finds her there.

She spent a long long time in the office that day. When JA decided to admit she was there, she made sure Flores understood that (to account for possible evidence such as her hair with fresh follicle). That she had sex there, used the computer together, etc.

Geevee (or anyone else who doesn't think they sex that day):

The last timestamp on sex pics was around 1:44PM, the shower pics don't begin until after 5PM. Even if the timestamps are wrong overall (off by whatever amount of time), aren't they off a consistent amount of time? As in, whatever was happening at what is stamped 1:44, there are hours in between those pics and the shower pics. Aren't there? And if there are not, how does that work?

In JM's book he says she bought 'over the counter medicines' at CVS, really still wonder why he folded back the receipt so whatever was purchased couldn't be seen, only the amount - maybe Midol or some such?

Damn geevee. Absolutely right. "Otc meds and water"

My first thought when people were saying she claimed to have parked in the driveway the whole day, what if the roommate comes home while she's parked in his spot...:

http://www.examiner.com/slideshow/g...nto-evidence-jodi-arias-murder-trial#slide=19

Zach did come back between 3:00 - 4:00 and according to her story her car would have still been in the driveway, unavoidable for Zach not to see it - did Flores ask him if he'd seen any other cars in either interview? I'm sure he must have. I don't believe she was in the driveway, more like around the corner out of sight with the licence plates removed.

I believe I read in Juan's book that she parked down the street, on the street, without license plates...

Editing time expired on pics of his house. If you look at the right (east) side of his house-there are no windows or doors. Probably a cooling measure, given AZ temps. In any case...no side door to the garage, and no backdoor to the garage for obvious reasons.

Going through the side gate means she typically snuck on in through the doggy-doored sliding glass door in the backyard.

Here's his office window screen on the ground.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?...0209eb772dde7186303433H0&mode=overlay&first=1

yes, I think she went thru the window, where the screen is off...

Great discussions here! :wave:

I'm sure in her warped brain she's living in a gated community. She thinks she has a staff. A maid to do her laundry weekly, a chef to prepare her meals.

Scott Peterson described San Quentin as "historic"!

Wild speculation alert!!

What if the crawls through the doggie door, goes to the office, locks the door (assuming the door had a lock), decides to sleep awhile, Travis finds out his office is locked, couldn't find his key for the office, goes out to the backyard, take the window screen off to get in and finds her there.

She spent a long long time in the office that day. When JA decided to admit she was there, she made sure Flores understood that (to account for possible evidence such as her hair with fresh follicle). That she had sex there, used the computer together, etc.

I do love me some speculation. :)

But..., here's why IMO that's off:

1. The could have left MUCH earlier from Pasadena but didn't. She hung around for hours and hours. Cover story was waiting to hear about baby pics, but obviously she was waiting for it to be dark. I think she slept in her car for a time in Pasadena, knowing she would be up all night and for most of the next day.

2. Travis didn't go to bed until 4:30AM at the earliest. From texts, on the nights he was up that late he didn't seem to be up and going until at 10AM or so at the earliest. I don't see her sleeping at all- way too much to do , too dangerous, and the anticipation of killing him too keen.

No doubt Scott thinks he's housed in an exclusive gated community as well. In a historic building overlooking the Bay

Benadryl?

Pure speculation, but doesn't that sound right? The stuff puts me to sleep pretty quickly, and unlike TA, I'm OK with aspirin and the like. His tolerance would have been much lower.

I can't remember if it was in her manifesto garbage or in her cruel letter to TA's family, but in one or the other she writes a whole little scene about seeing Travis "clear as daylight," eating oatmeal and drinking coffee, sitting at his desk with his feet kicked up. IMO she may well be describing what he was doing when she first ambushed him, later in the AM, after she'd entered earlier, checked out his computer (backspacing, no doubt), and taken his journal to read in his car as she waited for any and all roommates to leave for the day.

ETA- it was in the letter to family, she says he was in his pajamas (none in wash or in his room, bathroom), and that he was trying to do a "simple task on his computer with no luck, as it had recently acquired a virus."

(Yah, real recently).

Benadryl?

Except Benadryl doesn't make everyone sleepy. It has the opposite affect on some of us. I was thinking more like some sort of sleep aid.

Also, the fact that the receipt says "health care eligible" might rule out some items (like KY, I'm guessing). Not sure if it's the same in Arizona but in my state OTC pharmacy items that are eligible for reimbursement through a flex-spending account will show up on the receipt with a similar notation.

I forget, did Travis's autopsy tox screens come up with any drug residue in his system?

I can't remember if it was in her manifesto garbage or in her cruel letter to TA's family, but in one or the other she writes a whole little scene about seeing Travis "clear as daylight," eating oatmeal and drinking coffee, sitting at his desk with his feet kicked up. IMO she may well be describing what he was doing when she first ambushed him, later in the AM, after she'd entered earlier, checked out his computer (backspacing, no doubt), and taken his journal to read in his car as she waited for any and all roommates to leave for the day. .

Has it been independently verified by friends or family that Travis even drank coffee? In my experience with the Mormons I know, coffee is a big no-no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member