Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we sure his bedroom windows face the street? Because it seems like the bathroom windows would be on the east side of the house. And do the windows match what you see in the pic of his house (size and distance between each)?

At 19:20 in NG episode. You can see the bathroom vanity by his foot. So the window the light would be coming through is his bathroom. Unless it is the overhead lighting.

My question is why did they not use these clearer pictures during trial?

Sorry, I edited my post after posting, his bed is to the left of the bedroom door (and windows on either side of bed), I'm rather spatially challenged myself. lol I have a mental pic of the front of his house but trust that there aren't any windows on the garage side.

OK.... The laundry room is accessed through garage, office is in the back of house, stairs seem to be in sight upon entering front door, kitchen is to the right of front door, dining room straight ahead, living room to the left.

Second floor. Loft. TA's double bedroom doors are straight ahead, roomies have a wing to the left of stairs.

Open doors, TAs bedroom is to the right, hallway leading to bathroom straight ahead, closet to the left.

Are we sure his bedroom windows face the street? Because it seems like the bathroom windows would be on the east side of the house. And do the windows match what you see in the pic of his house (size and distance between each)?

I think the bathroom window face the street over the garage. Remember the light was on for days. His roommates thought he left the bathroom light on when he left.

No, not sure. Made the mistake of taking something I read about that as fact without checking.

I even watched a YouTube video of some dude driving near his house to check out if she could have climbed through a window on the right side of the house- east, I think. Didn't see windows on the east side of house in front of the side gate, but if his bedroom was in the back? Over his office then?

Hmmm the floor plan shows the window of master bedroom along the wall to the right of the bed (and not on either side). Geez. lol That may not be correct.

Waaaaah. I want my laptop for links. My diagram sucks, I know. But...the pics of his windows from the interior do match the windows in front of the house.

Bedroom windows from exterior are single width and spaced apart as in the interior view. Window to right is double width from exterior, and taller than interior view bedroom window... Fwiw. :)

In the description of this video it says the bathroom is above the garage
https://youtu.be/XkX3iqm7JD0

LOL!!! That's the video I watched. Thanks for posting the link. Its actually worth watching, because the dude retraces what I think too was her most likely route out of town.

Sadly the dude wasn't extremely knowledgeable about ...well, the minutia of it all. :D

LOL!!! That's the video I watched. Thanks for posting the link. Its actually worth watching, because the dude retraces what I think too was her most likely route out of town.

Sadly the dude wasn't extremely knowledgeable about ...well, the minutia of it all. :D

I came across these pics of TA's bedroom layout, says his bedroom windows are oriented north, meaning the bathroom windows were facing south. The light seems to be much brighter than what I would expect since by 5:30pm wouldn't those windows be mostly protected from the direct glare of the sun?

TAbedroom1.jpgTAbedroom2.jpgTAbedroom3.jpg

I came across these pics of TA's bedroom layout, says his bedroom windows are oriented north, meaning the bathroom windows were facing south. The light seems to be much brighter than what I would expect since by 5:30pm wouldn't those windows be mostly protected from the direct glare of the sun?

View attachment 89180View attachment 89181View attachment 89182

Windows being near #15 and "B" and "C" on diagram? Sorry for the stupid question, but what on diagram indicates direction (south, east! North, etc.)?

Windows being near #15 and "B" and "C" on diagram? Sorry for the stupid question, but what on diagram indicates direction (south, east! North, etc.)?
The top left one has an arrow pointing up and say N. It is in the upper right hand corner of picture.

His bedroom was over the garage and front door. Not sure of orientation but I'm off now to check it out because full bright sunlight at 5:30pm isn't making sense to me....brb.

That was the first thing that struck me about the mention of window brightness in the photo. I had thought the bathroom didn't have windows.

The Clancy OKC was in 2007, a few weeks before she expected that magical proposal from her victim who, she had to acknowledge, hadn't yet ever, not once, told her "I love you, " which coupled with the audacity he demonstrated in helping Clancy made it HIS fault for making her feel insecure enough to violate his privacy as he slept.

Better yet, when she was hooking Ryan, she told him about what Travis had forced her to do, that snooping, and Ryan praised her to the moon for being so honest.

I must be mixing up conferences. I thought she was at an SLC conference.

Have you noticed how many conferences and meetings the PPL folks have? This is rare for a sales organization, and sales people hate meetings 'cos "time is money". Not PPL: that company depended on contractor fees for their business model. It seems reps were constantly shelling out for something or other. And then we see folks upstream—like Hughes—who want their downstream reps to be drumming up attendees for meetings. That's IMO because they're collecting fees for these meetings, not because there's actually any new information.

Hope4More, where did CMJA say her family had never seen her blonde? There is a picture of her and her family when she is blonde. Do you remember seeing it? It was the four kids with mom and dad. She was on the end.

IIRC Yes, there was such a photo: we discussed this question recently and verified JA was lying.

She toyed with people for amusement. She hated Clancy, so talking with her at all about something personal like that was IMO absolutely not straight forward or just small talk.

From the text timeline, the killer was in full-throated rage mode throughout March, really as early as mid-February. Told to get outta there by Travis, fired from Mimi's, flat out broke and likely hiding her car to keep it from being reposssesed, facing forced retreat from Mesa within weeks, seeing Mimi pop up as the "One" after all her fine work to terrify Lisa away from Travis, and from snooping at convention, knowing her besty CL and Travis were trying to hook up.....yah. I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if she ran through murder scenarios in her mind as early as that, just to help her get to sleep.

:laughing:

OK. His house was on E. Queensborough. The front door and garage face south. Which window is visible in pic?

The windows behind his bed faced south... can't post link of his house, sorry, but they are the windows to the left. The master bath windows also faced south (double window to the right).

I'm spacially challenged, so a double check is in order, but think so. There aren't any windows on the front east side of the house.

Sunset on June 4 2008 in Mesa was at 8:29pm..

The bathroom is upstairs, right? If there's a soffit on the house, the sun would have had to be at a lower angle to shine brightly through a window than if there was no soffit. In June in Arizona, the sun would be going almost directly overhead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rswilliams65