Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snipped from an online inmate's article/

"We have a swamp cooler, but no AC. It works pretty good most months, but doesn't help much from July to the end of September/middle of October. During those months our rooms stay between 90-95 degrees. I call it our hot yoga studio" :)

"We have a swamp cooler, but no AC. It works pretty good most months, but doesn't help much from July to the end of September/middle of October. During those months our rooms stay between 90-95 degrees. I call it our hot yoga studio" :)

So it's kinda sorta like getting a taste of hell? LOL

So it's kinda sorta like getting a taste of hell? LOL

Pretty much like LinasK posted with the pic.... 1 floor down from hell... YIKES!!!! She is just getting the prep course for when she enters the real hell. Burn Baby Burn.

I have a question.
Did a cop really stop her abt the license plate, like they showed in the episode?
I sure don't remember that...
Yes it was like a park patrol. He testifying to it at the beginning of the trial.
Was that in Utah? You know, when she FINALLY made it to Ryan Burns' house approx 24 hours late?

If so, does anyone recall what excuse she gave the cop for the plate being upside down?

Did she blame it on the skateboard punks, or did she giggle, flip her hair, lick her lips, smile, wink and pretend not to know? "Tia" in advance. :)

I love how they are all so convinced that Special Stabby Snowflake is going to win her appeal and 'at the very least'---win another trial. They are absolutely convinced and they have supposedly collected 92k to pay for the legal costs of the appeal. I cannot believe she actually gets donations from people. :no:
I'm confused. Isn't her appeal paid for by the state of Arizona? If so, she could have a gazillion dollars and it wouldn't make a bit of difference would it? Or are they absolutely convinced her comp'd appeal will go nowhere, and they are already gearing up for her second appeal which is to be paid for by the convicted killer and/or her family members and/or her relatives and/or her nut job supporters? Until I see otherwise, I'll choose to believe this fund is for her candy bar and sweatshirt account.

But good grief, what a burden she is going to be to her family for the rest of their lives. Sandy and Sue & Co. will spend the rest of their lives raising money for their evil family member -- and at the very least, having to remain in contact with her re: her various personal and legal issues. What a way to live out their remaining years. Way to go, Jodi. Good job. They gave you life, and in return you gave them Hell. I mean don't they have enough trouble in their lives already as it is, what with opening and closing restaurants every few years?

Was that in Utah? You know, when she FINALLY made it to Ryan Burns' house approx 24 hours late?

If so, does anyone recall what excuse she gave the cop for the plate being upside down?

Did she blame it on the skateboard punks, or did she giggle, flip her hair, lick her lips, smile, wink and pretend not to know? "Tia" in advance. :)
Yes in Utah with Ryan. In fact he testified that he put the plate back on for her.
Jodi stated to the patrol officer friends must of been playing a trick on her.

According to the head whacko, cult leader of the butcheress's support site, she (Stabby) has it sooo nice in Perryville, AND she has a brand new pair of white tennis shoes.... AWWW. :jail:

Well, I got TWO new pairs of Nike running shoes the other day, they were on this mega sale too, big steal. I use one to jog in, with the dog, we both have such fun, outside, she sniffs trees/hydrants (two second max), and then we enjoy a nice cool beverage indoors. Cause all that refreshing outdoors and shade from hot sun that we get, we're still a little parched.. from all that fuunn in the suun. We can bathe immediately after, whenever we want. Wee

Sometimes, I give her a nice treat. Sometimes, I make a niice meal with freshly made ingredients right after, for myself. Ahhhh

Same here. It really bugged me when he said something like she had 27 years of a "normal life" before the murder, so that was a mitigating factor. First of all, just bc she wasn't arrested doesn't make it "normal". There were many accounts that she was a reckless child even by her own and her family's admission. Second of all, even if she was *completely* normal (she wasn't, but let's just say that), that has no relevance whatsoever to mitigation of the current crime. Especially considering the horrific details.

And people with Borderline can fixate on one* particular person, the trigger person, their savior/hero. Everyone else suc*s, but the hero person they can't take their eyes off of.

No waay! Her plate was upside down!? oh.. my.. god.. :laugh:

According to the head whacko, cult leader of the butcheress's support site, she (Stabby) has it sooo nice in Perryville, AND she has a brand new pair of white tennis shoes.... AWWW. :jail:

Keep in mind, these are costing her big time! Maybe around $30 for the cheapos and $60 for the cheap white Nikes, evidently about what we pay on the "outside". That's a lot of money for ugly white shoes. Plus, if Jodi has to pay $60, she actually has to raise substantially more than that (about $100 my guess) in her commissary fund, because a large percentage of that fund is automatically diverted to the State and the Alexanders.

I'll bet they're the kind of Nikes that fall apart really quickly..... You see them all the time at stores that sell overstocks.

And Jodi had to save up this long to get a viable pair of shoes? Bwahahaha! Delicious!

Yes, she places the fan to blow across the ice to get chilly. It must be so nice to have room service on a daily basis, she is the ultimate chosen one! Oh, and she gets to eat with other prisoners? I don't think so since I believe she is still at the same custody level. I laughed when I read about "haters" writing to another inmate... BS. Then, she is taking a "mandatory" self defense class, OMG, this was like reading a Stabby parody.:gaah:

The "mandatory" self-defense class no doubt means a) lessons on how to prevent others from being manipulated by your behavior. It may include b) lessons on levels of take-down by the guards and what guards are permitted to do if prisoners get out of hand. Self-protection almost certainly means c) "how to obey the rules so no self-protection is needed."

I believe option (c) is a requirement for entry-level prisoners before they can advance to any kind of commissary et al. privileges.

If only she could get her bloody hands on some duct work.. LMAO.

View attachment 80163

When I first read that, I assumed you had a double entendre in mind, the kind of duct interaction that requires abundant KY. Of course, in prison JA has to substitute velveeta with jalapeños for the real deal, but you gotta do what you gotta do. As for the bloody hands.....

I'm confused. Isn't her appeal paid for by the state of Arizona? If so, she could have a gazillion dollars and it wouldn't make a bit of difference would it? Or are they absolutely convinced her comp'd appeal will go nowhere, and they are already gearing up for her second appeal which is to be paid for by the convicted killer and/or her family members and/or her relatives and/or her nut job supporters? Until I see otherwise, I'll choose to believe this fund is for her candy bar and sweatshirt account.

But good grief, what a burden she is going to be to her family for the rest of their lives. Sandy and Sue & Co. will spend the rest of their lives raising money for their evil family member -- and at the very least, having to remain in contact with her re: her various personal and legal issues. What a way to live out their remaining years. Way to go, Jodi. Good job. They gave you life, and in return you gave them Hell. I mean don't they have enough trouble in their lives already as it is, what with opening and closing restaurants every few years?

Agree with everything! IIRC, Jodi declared herself to be indigent and the State will be paying for the first round of appeal. The money is supposedly targeted at an appeal that will be in the Federal courts or something unlikely.

It seems very likely to me that if any money has been raised, it's getting diverted to the commissary. Keep in mind, too, that if it goes there a large percentage is automatically diverted by the state for restitution/the Alexanders/medical copays..... Also keep in mind, all prisoners have a very specific limit about how much they can spend and how often they can go to commissary.

Jodi's cell faces the afternoon sun, too, so she may have it way worse than this inmate.

Well, I got TWO new pairs of Nike running shoes the other day, they were on this mega sale too, big steal. I use one to jog in, with the dog, we both have such fun, outside, she sniffs trees/hydrants (two second max), and then we enjoy a nice cool beverage indoors. Cause all that refreshing outdoors and shade from hot sun that we get, we're still a little parched.. from all that fuunn in the suun. We can bathe immediately after, whenever we want. Wee

Sometimes, I give her a nice treat. Sometimes, I make a niice meal with freshly made ingredients right after, for myself. Ahhhh
Yeah, and yours have laces, unlike the inmate's. :laughing:

No waay! Her plate was upside down!? oh.. my.. god.. :laugh:
To evade detection, but that actually calls more attention to itself, because noone else has upside down license plates!

The "mandatory" self-defense class no doubt means a) lessons on how to prevent others from being manipulated by your behavior. It may include b) lessons on levels of take-down by the guards and what guards are permitted to do if prisoners get out of hand. Self-protection almost certainly means c) "how to obey the rules so no self-protection is needed."

I believe option (c) is a requirement for entry-level prisoners before they can advance to any kind of commissary et al. privileges.
If you go to the AZ DOC website it is a mandatory self control class [emoji310]

Jodi's cell faces the afternoon sun, too, so she may have it way worse than this inmate.

I have a West-facing window in my house, and it's way worse until the evening cooldown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michelemelton03