Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the tapes, he says that Abe kissed his girlfriend. Jodi giggles that she hadn't been his girlfriend yet. Since he uses the word, she had to be at some point. Just when that was is the question....

BBM. Could "not his girlfriend" just mean they hadn't had sex yet?

JA

We know from trial that JA sent some fake messages to herself from Travis. Why would we not entertain the idea that all suspicious computer and phone messages were manufactured by JA? Their styles and choice of wording were very different.

Gus gave her the phone. She spent 5 days with him in his mobile home. Gus was a tech guru. Voice mimicking technology was available at the time. The up and downs of his voice in the sex tape make the whole thing suspect to me.

The sex tape was obviously spliced together. A digital recorder was found in the trash at her grandparents. The first helio phone, which she said was lost, was never put into evidence. Her hard drive was destroyed and the only thing we saw from it was photos. The rest was not admitted because it could not be fully reconstructed.

Some photos of the two of them on trips are suspect. Matt did photoshop for a living.

Travis's journals had to disappear because they would not jive with her journal recording of the events or the story she wanted to sell.

I believe that Travis had sex with SOMEONE once because he lost his Temple Recommend, but I do not believe it was necessarily JA. He was getting it back, so he did not continue to have sex.

In light of all of this I believe that JA was never truly Travis's girlfriend and what we are looking at her is an extreme case of 'if I can't have him, nobody will'.

Was her account of the relationship a product of her 'fruitful imagination' ?

Yeah, that's true, her tires got slashed, she also got a letter from Jodi, "invoking wrath of God" about her "whoredoms." However, she found out through her roommate I believe (with JA running the show), that Travis was still seeing Jodi at that time as well (even though he wanted her to go back to California). That's what I was referring to earlier, this was that 2nd time they broke up...

I rewatched Lisa's testimony at trial recently because I'm rethinking all things Lisa.

Anyway, she was asked to explain the whys of each of her 3 breakups with Travis. She testified that-

1st was in September or October 2007 (can't remember which) and she broke it off because she was told T was cheating on her with the killer (killer manipulated T's roommate to accomplish that one).

2nd breakup was in December and Lisa said it was entirely about T being very ready for marriage and she not. She testified they loved each other- it wasn't that, but she didn't want to hold Travis back from finding a wife, since she knew that was he wanted.

3rd breakup was in February, and she said it was mutually agreed upon. Zach told Flores right after the murder that Travis had broken up with Lisa because he knew he couldn't have any relationship until the killer was dealt with. The killer had not yet brought up plans to move back to Yreka.

Maybe he stopped giving her money and started a campaign to basically force her out of Mesa. For sure the real fights began a few weeks later.....

Couldn't have been April 07, Arias even asked Sky during the argument, "Are you going to tell Travis not to date me?" Who would refer to their boyfriend in dating terms like that..? Sky: "Yes!" She breaks down and cries that she can't lose him. It doesn't seem like they had a steady relationship status here. Maybe in May, he got a bit cut off from the Hughes (strained relationship at that point), or there was some trip in June, Travis' friends were making comments to the Hughes about how they didn't feel like 'Jodi was right* for Travis. So that makes their possible relationship status... at best, three months.

And are we sure that Travis didn't have a slip of the tongue again? His speech slurs and he sounds awfully tired at night. He may have blurted out something improperly and she got a kick out of being referred to as *his g/f*. He may have told *her*, they were exclusive, but he rambles at night, I swear. Most of the time, the texts indicate he was very clear with her they weren't going to be serious. She went on like it wasn't an issue for her. What she did, conflicted with that sentiment, is all.

February to June is 4 months anyways.

Yeah, that's true, her tires got slashed, she also got a letter from Jodi, "invoking wrath of God" about her "whoredoms." However, she found out through her roommate I believe (with JA running the show), that Travis was still seeing Jodi at that time as well (even though he wanted her to go back to California). That's what I was referring to earlier, this was that 2nd time they broke up...

She didn't find out about Jodi through the roommate in Feb. that was in September, the first breakup. The second breakup was due to him being too serious, per her testimony. Her tires getting slashed was never brought up in trial. She got the email in December, along with Jodi opening her front door, which I believe led to Travis' tires being slashed first.

All of that was regularly discussed here during the first trial. I do not recall us discussing Lisa's tire slashing when I was in here throughout the first trial. I find it odd it wasn't.

Kinda (and kinda not) related to the chapter she mailed or emailed or didn't mail or whatever..

On April 16 TA texts her , nudging her about completing work on his chapter.

April 14 2008. TA posts his first blog entry. His journal indicates he was completely psyched about doing a blog, and in fact criticized himself for increasingly putting all of his time into the blog rather than PPL, etc.

April 16. Blog entry: this will be the best year of my life...I will accomplish all these amazing goals "by strict obedience to the commandments of God.". ..

" I will love and then love more. (....) I will find an Eternal Companion."

April 22. Blog entry about creating an amazing day, talks about his daily to-do list and writes what is on his list for the day. The list includes passport stuff, apply for corporate credit card, finish blog, mail package, buy camera.

April 27. The killer posts her first blog entry, about religion. Included is a list of "atrocities committed and conditions endured" in the name of religion. On the list: "morbid guilt, self righteousness, animal sacrifice, human sacrifice."

April 29., Killer blog. tripe, but uses same quote TA has already used in a blog entry ("our deepest fear isn't that we are inadequate.....")

May 4. Killer blog. Says she stopped believing in the Law of Attraction 6 months earlier (but it still works anyway).

May 5. Travis posts the introduction to his book Raising You. He credits Katie Barnes for editing his work.

May 11. Travis blogs. Stepping Stones. Take responsibility for your life, no excuses, just dream big then take action to make it real. Travis makes clear he believes in the Law of Attraction and credits it for finding the inspirational person he blogs about.

May 10. Last blog entry by the killer (allegedly same day as sextape). Tripe about yearning yada yada.

May 16. The killer sends that long email to T about wanting to be recognized. In it she notes that Travis has given credit to Katie for editing his introduction. She says, I did a lot more work ...the chapter was way longer and TYPING it took a long time, and I want an acknowledgement on your blog, even though you've told me you can't or won't because you don't want to catch grief from the Hughes.

May 18. Last blog by Travis, about wanting to marry a golddigger, and realizing he isn't attracting the kind of woman he wants to marry because he isn't being the kind of man such a woman would want to marry. Resolves to work in being the man he wants to be to attract the woman he seeks to marry.

JA

We know from trial that JA sent some fake messages to herself from Travis. Why would we not entertain the idea that all suspicious computer and phone messages were manufactured by JA? Their styles and choice of wording were very different.

Gus gave her the phone. She spent 5 days with him in his mobile home. Gus was a tech guru. Voice mimicking technology was available at the time. The up and downs of his voice in the sex tape make the whole thing suspect to me.

The sex tape was obviously spliced together. A digital recorder was found in the trash at her grandparents. The first helio phone, which she said was lost, was never put into evidence. Her hard drive was destroyed and the only thing we saw from it was photos. The rest was not admitted because it could not be fully reconstructed.

Some photos of the two of them on trips are suspect. Matt did photoshop for a living.

Travis's journals had to disappear because they would not jive with her journal recording of the events or the story she wanted to sell.

I believe that Travis had sex with SOMEONE once because he lost his Temple Recommend, but I do not believe it was necessarily JA. He was getting it back, so he did not continue to have sex.

In light of all of this I believe that JA was never truly Travis's girlfriend and what we are looking at her is an extreme case of 'if I can't have him, nobody will'.

Was her account of the relationship a product of her 'fruitful imagination' ?

I don't think she made up the relationship. we see through lisa, Deanna, and Mimi how Travis could be when he was interested in a girl. He's charming. He's flirty. He makes you feel very special. That's all fine -- for someone who isn't bi-polar, borderline, etc. He tells friends and exes he loves them. I don't know if every ex understands how to take that, sane or not sane.

He's had a pattern of short relationships--from what we see. He moves quickly, talks marriage right away. Whether that's a common mormon thing, we have to remember that Jodi might not have known it was.

I don't think Jodi was proactive. I think she was reactionary. So I look at what she did, when she did it, and try to figure out what happened to make her react in such a way.

IIRC, she was going with the ninja defense until 2010. Her journals were confiscated or at least copied into evidence in Dec 2008, I believe. Because her first defense was gas cans, I wasn't even there and changed to ninjas, I find it hard to believe she stole the journals or did anything to set up her current defense case prior to 2010. There was no need to. Remember, "no jury will convict me" on the ninja defense.

I see her as believing she wouldn't have to explain anything because "i wasn't there." She'd covered her tracks already, or so she thought. She began making up stuff, bad stories, when she realized she was caught in lies. If we start at the "i was never there" alibi, then we do have to ask ourselves why she'd premeditate a new alibi of self defense in 2008 but instead of using it, use the ridiculous ninja story. If her journals were copied into evidence in december 2008, but self defense didn't come about until 2010, how could she have altered evidence already copied and in JM's hands?

I believe the journals are stamped December 2008 from the evidence clerks. I have to double-check it. But before saying she fabricated evidence for a 3rd defense or alibi that didn't come about until 2010, we have to think of how it's possible to change what's already in JM's custody. She can try to introduce new evidence, which she did, like the forged letters and the sex tape, that's true. But I can't see her altering journals for a defense she hadn't even thought of yet.

And if Matt altered some pics, it would seem like he would have put some bruises on Jodi in some of them.

Thanks to Pocket.....:)

The May- June texts between Travis and the killer are available on BK's site. They aren't listed with the others by month (April's are the last full text records uploaded).

For those with BK access ..go to navigation, members' page, and they are included in the JA-TA texts link.

Pocket has already provided a summary of some of what's there. Check out her post in Travis Journal and Text thread.:)

I don't think she made up the relationship. we see through lisa, Deanna, and Mimi how Travis could be when he was interested in a girl. He's charming. He's flirty. He makes you feel very special. That's all fine -- for someone who isn't bi-polar, borderline, etc. He tells friends and exes he loves them. I don't know if every ex understands how to take that, sane or not sane.

He's had a pattern of short relationships--from what we see. He moves quickly, talks marriage right away. Whether that's a common mormon thing, we have to remember that Jodi might not have known it was.

I don't think Jodi was proactive. I think she was reactionary. So I look at what she did, when she did it, and try to figure out what happened to make her react in such a way.

IIRC, she was going with the ninja defense until 2010. Her journals were confiscated or at least copied into evidence in Dec 2008, I believe. Because her first defense was gas cans, I wasn't even there and changed to ninjas, I find it hard to believe she stole the journals or did anything to set up her current defense case prior to 2010. There was no need to. Remember, "no jury will convict me" on the ninja defense.

I see her as believing she wouldn't have to explain anything because "i wasn't there." She'd covered her tracks already, or so she thought. She began making up stuff, bad stories, when she realized she was caught in lies. If we start at the "i was never there" alibi, then we do have to ask ourselves why she'd premeditate a new alibi of self defense in 2008 but instead of using it, use the ridiculous ninja story. If her journals were copied into evidence in december 2008, but self defense didn't come about until 2010, how could she have altered evidence already copied and in JM's hands?

I believe the journals are stamped December 2008 from the evidence clerks. I have to double-check it. But before saying she fabricated evidence for a 3rd defense or alibi that didn't come about until 2010, we have to think of how it's possible to change what's already in JM's custody. She can try to introduce new evidence, which she did, like the forged letters and the sex tape, that's true. But I can't see her altering journals for a defense she hadn't even thought of yet.

And if Matt altered some pics, it would seem like he would have put some bruises on Jodi in some of them.

She definitely stole 2 of his journals before she left Mesa, she definitely sent "incriminating " texts to herself in T's name, almost certainly spliced and diced snippets to produce the May 10 call, messed with his SM, covered her tracks on May 26, and from what I just saw, in texts between may 30- June 2, and definitely rewrote or added in journal entries after she killed him.

Everything else but her own journal entries and May 26 could be about a motive other than murder or covering up, but not those two. She obviously believed in her ability to lie her way out, but she had to have known beforehand that she'd come under suspicion. She'd hacked into enough of his SM to know his friends knew she was a stalker and thought she had slashed his tires.

But I do agree that the self defense lie came way later than her ability to have altered any evidence to "support" it.

EF's pager went off during the interrogation. Do you think that was a fake-out? Do you think he signaled and had the woman detective dial the pager? To manipulate Jodi? To make it seem as though he has better things to do than to be talking to Jodi? That time is short and she'd better get with the program? That she's just a dime-a-dozen criminal and he has more cases he's working that might take his attention from her? If he didn't want interruptions, he would have had the pager on OFF.
I don't think he needed nor intended to be that manipulative. He had the facts behind him. He was there to get a confession, but one given freely, of course JA was not interested in that, but I don't think EF was interested in manipulating her into one either. He had the facts, if she confessed it would expedite the process, and help bring closure to the family, but not change the outcome. I don't think he saw any reason to manipulate her with staged details like that, because presenting her with the facts was the only thing that was necessary, what she did with them was up to her.

She definitely stole 2 of his journals before she left Mesa, she definitely sent "incriminating " texts to herself in T's name, almost certainly spliced and diced snippets to produce the May 10 call, messed with his SM, covered her tracks on May 26, and from what I just saw, in texts between may 30- June 2, and definitely rewrote or added in journal entries after she killed him.

Everything else but her own journal entries and May 26 could be about a motive other than murder or covering up, but not those two. She obviously believed in her ability to lie her way out, but she had to have known beforehand that she'd come under suspicion. She'd hacked into enough of his SM to know his friends knew she was a stalker and thought she had slashed his tires.

But I do agree that the self defense lie came way later than her ability to have altered any evidence to "support" it.

I agree. she stole the Jodi and Lisa journals, which might have been 3 journals, the way I read it. The lisa one, he noticed immediately because he was still writing in it! Dope. See, girl doesn't think ahead too far.Then seems like end of April, he realized 2 more were missing, containing all his time with Jodi.

I can't help but think the texts on the one phone with "travis alexander"on the very top of them are fake. I think those came from what I call the "lost and found phone...." Is that correct? Something about that TA at the club text doesn't sound right. I don't buy that he wrote that.

So let me clarify, IF she faked something in her journals or in texts(which she did), it was reactive to the time period, not to cover the murder. For a hypothetical example, if she faked a journal entry saying where she was at tire-slashing time, then that's what the fake was for, not for the murder. I will definitely agree she that she could have done stuff like that.

And I agree about that May 10th call. I don't even think it happened on May 10th. I might have happened when she sent that pic and he replied "nice Forest activity" or something to that effect. And the way they talked TWICE about his trips on that sex tape. Didn't make sense. One time, he seemed more certain than the other time she "brought it up." So that definitely sounds like two calls.

Yeah, we're in agreement on all that about that Late May journals. I can't remember that date, so I said May 26th, but you know when I mean about when they start sounding contrived. Oh, and post murder was "rediculous" that way she didn't even describe her time in Utah hardly! It was a horrible job. That's why I don't think she's this proactive "mastermind." She's reactionary.

I'm in the texts, but I think more texts showed up in the earlier months. Some stuff they talk about, I don't remember reading....I need to check his complete messages against the just jodi ones to make sure. I could have fallen asleep on it. I read and fall asleep and sometimes, I mesh together whatever I read in a weird Jodi dream.....:thinking:

I don't think these latest text have the greensandwich time on them. lol. Or do they? Because travis keeps going to be at like 5pm it seems.

I agree. she stole the Jodi and Lisa journals, which might have been 3 journals, the way I read it. The lisa one, he noticed immediately because he was still writing in it! Dope. See, girl doesn't think ahead too far.Then seems like end of April, he realized 2 more were missing, containing all his time with Jodi.

I can't help but think the texts on the one phone with "travis alexander"on the very top of them are fake. I think those came from what I call the "lost and found phone...." Is that correct? Something about that TA at the club text doesn't sound right. I don't buy that he wrote that.

So let me clarify, IF she faked something in her journals or in texts(which she did), it was reactive to the time period, not to cover the murder. For a hypothetical example, if she faked a journal entry saying where she was at tire-slashing time, then that's what the fake was for, not for the murder. I will definitely agree she that she could have done stuff like that.

And I agree about that May 10th call. I don't even think it happened on May 10th. I might have happened when she sent that pic and he replied "nice Forest activity" or something to that effect. And the way they talked TWICE about his trips on that sex tape. Didn't make sense. One time, he seemed more certain than the other time she "brought it up." So that definitely sounds like two calls.

Yeah, we're in agreement on all that about that Late May journals. I can't remember that date, so I said May 26th, but you know when I mean about when they start sounding contrived. Oh, and post murder was "rediculous" that way she didn't even describe her time in Utah hardly! It was a horrible job. That's why I don't think she's this proactive "mastermind." She's reactionary.

I'm in the texts, but I think more texts showed up in the earlier months. Some stuff they talk about, I don't remember reading....I need to check his complete messages against the just jodi ones to make sure. I could have fallen asleep on it. I read and fall asleep and sometimes, I mesh together whatever I read in a weird Jodi dream.....:thinking:

I don't think these latest text have the greensandwich time on them. lol. Or do they? Because travis keeps going to be at like 5pm it seems.

I'd have to go back and look at her journals again (nooooo!), but IIRC the doctoring of entries began as early as March or so 2008, and IMO were definitely after the murder and intended to remove suspicion about herself (who me? I'd moved on. Travis hadn't though), and to "de-edify" Travis.

Looking at the May texts, I think Travis had already really cut her off by or on May 22. He wasn't responding at all to her bait, wasn't in touch, and I think changed all his passwords on May 22.

Whatever she said to him on May 26 should be seen in that context, IMO. It's possible that she upped the ante out of rage that he had already cut her off.

I wonder too if part of what he was trying to do on May 26 was to get her to incriminate herself in writing.

And BTW. SHAME on Nurmi for writing in his book that a text existed proving Travis had invited the killer to come to his house on June 4. That is just a bald faced lie. Not only is there no such text, but it is perfectly obvious from the few texts after May 26 that he wanted nothing to do with her. She tried to reach him and to make it all sound normal. He never initiated contact with her after May 22. Ever.

Kinda (and kinda not) related to the chapter she mailed or emailed or didn't mail or whatever..

April 14 2008. TA posts his first blog entry. His journal indicates he was completely psyched about doing a blog, and in fact criticized himself for increasingly putting all of his time into the blog rather than PPL, etc.

April 16. Blog entry: this will be the best year of my life...I will accomplish all these amazing goals "by strict obedience to the commandments of God.". ..

April 22. Blog entry about creating an amazing day, talks about his daily to-do list and writes what is on his list for the day. The list includes passport stuff, apply for corporate credit card, finish blog, mail package, buy camera.

April 27. The killer posts her first blog entry, about religion. Included is a list of "atrocities committed and conditions endured" in the name of religion. On the list: "morbid guilt, self righteousness, animal sacrifice, human sacrifice."

April 29., Killer blog. tripe, but uses same quote TA has already used in a blog entry ("our deepest fear isn't that we are inadequate.....")

May 4. Killer blog. Says she stopped believing in the Law of Attraction 6 months earlier (but it still works anyway).

May 5. Travis posts the introduction to his book Raising You. He credits Katie Barnes for editing his work.

May 11. Travis blogs. Stepping Stones. Take responsibility for your life, no excuses, just dream big then take action to make it real. Travis makes clear he believes in the Law of Attraction and credits it for finding the inspirational person he blogs about.

May 10. Last blog entry by the killer (allegedly same day as sextape). Tripe about yearning yada yada.

May 16. The killer sends that long email to T about wanting to be recognized. In it she notes that Travis has given credit to Katie for editing his introduction. She says, I did a lot more work ...the chapter was way longer and TYPING it took a long time, and I want an acknowledgement on your blog, even though you've told me you can't or won't because you don't want to catch grief from the Hughes.

May 18. Last blog by Travis, about wanting to marry a golddigger, and realizing he isn't attracting the kind of woman he wants to marry because he isn't being the kind of man such a woman would want to marry. Resolves to work in being the man he wants to be to attract the woman he seeks to marry.
It's interesting and typical that the killer decided to start a blog at the same time as Travis. His blog consisted of his own unique thoughts and reflections, while the killer plagiarized most of hers. :facepalm: Her blogs called 'Why do children climb up slides?' and "If' were originally written by a man named Ralph Marston, but of course she tried to pass them off as her own. Someone has since contacted Google to report her obvious plagiarism and the posts are gone now. :happydance:

Sorry I can't remember who asked: Travis joined PPL on September 16, 2001. HTH

Adding to May timeline....

May 16.

The killer sends that long email to T about wanting to be recognized. In it she notes that Travis has given credit to Katie for editing his introduction. She says, I did a lot more work ...the chapter was way longer and TYPING it took a long time, and I want an acknowledgement on your blog, even though you've told me you can't or won't because you don't want to catch grief from the Hughes.

May 18. Killer writes in her journal that the Helio has been stolen,,and that she has notified Sam, Steve, Ryan and Gus by email or via MySpace text that it had been stolen. (But not Travis. The person who would have been most affected, no? How curious).

May 22. Killer texts TA that she's really messed up, needs to speak to an Atty even, to call her ASAP, it involves him as well as others. He tells her he knows what she did but insists she tell him whatever on a VM or text. They don't communicate again until May 26.

May 22. Killer writes in her journal that the two had a come clean talk that hadn't gone well, that TA went ballistic hearing her talk about guys. Says they decided to not share passwords anymore.

Writes again about the Helio being stolen, and how she sure does hope what's on doesn't get exposed....the 10 page scandalous text from Travis, the 1 or 2 steamy calls. She actually writes that, then about something else and then returns to how it surely would be bad for that phone to be found. That it would cause a huge scandal.

She blames Travis for constantly insisting that she go to his house for sex, and that she just wasn't strong enough to resist him, to turn him down. Says she's in a much better place morally since she left Mesa.

Says she isn't interested in him physically anymore, that she's looking forward to real dates and a real relationship.

Says the " last chapter has finally been written (she and Travis) and that the end is bittersweet."

May 24. Says Ryan hasn't been in touch but that Sam has been, daily, and Sam this Sam that, blah blah blah.

May 26. Killer's journal. Writes about the May 26 fight. Says Travis was just being typically rude, part of a cycle where he uses her as a whipping post, she holds her tongue, Travis apologizes, she forgives, he gets angry at her again.

She says T accused her of tire slashing " which of course I didn't do, " and of going into his FB " he gave me the password, but anyway, I hsven't gone there for at least a week when we decided not to do that anymore.". (Even if one believes her account about passwords, that was all of 4 days earlier).

She writes that Travis got all of his anger out towards daybreak, then they had phone sex.

Sorry I can't remember who asked: Travis joined PPL on September 16, 2001. HTH

T'was I. Thank you.

I was trying to figure out that sex tape quote about Abe saying he hoped Travis would get his ring. Jodi had a ring on her myspace and was talking on the texts to Trvis about having it on there. I assumed it was his. Guess not if he never got $100,000. So whose ring is it?

https://a2-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...3d7c7/full.jpg

I don't believe that story she gave Travis. I doubt Abe Abdelhadi BLOCKED her butt on myspace and then unblocking her, sent a message, and then reblocked her before she could reply. Or that he sent a message and THEN blocked her. I think she's been blocked on his social media ever since that original mess happened, and she is the one who tried to contact Abe after all that time only to find herself blocked. I think she fell into it during that call when TA started asking when she'd talked to Abe since the whole incident.

ETA--Why is she so bad at lying? I don't recall Abe mentioning this is any of his interviews. He blocked her. Period. No conversation was had about it. That's my opinion.

Oh my.

May 1 TA definitely hooks up with CL at his house, she spends the night.

May 2 he texts with her about the 1,000 places before you die book (oops).

The two send multiple texts to each other about their night of passion and NONE are received by either. Each thinks the other hasn't written and each feels like "a piece of meat." (Yet another instance of texts going missing between GF's and T ).

One more constant in T's communication with CL- he's strongly encouraging her to read the Book of Mormon (wonder what the killer thought of that??)

Looking at the May texts, I think Travis had already really cut her off by or on May 22. He wasn't responding at all to her bait, wasn't in touch, and I think changed all his passwords on May 22.

Whatever she said to him on May 26 should be seen in that context, IMO. It's possible that she upped the ante out of rage that he had already cut her off.

I wonder too if part of what he was trying to do on May 26 was to get her to incriminate herself in writing.

And BTW. SHAME on Nurmi for writing in his book that a text existed proving Travis had invited the killer to come to his house on June 4. That is just a bald faced lie. Not only is there no such text, but it is perfectly obvious from the few texts after May 26 that he wanted nothing to do with her. She tried to reach him and to make it all sound normal. He never initiated contact with her after May 22. Ever.
The way I see it, there are two different issues in the May 26 blowup.
1. One that JA is willing to admit, send an explanation email to Travis, lie some more, take the heat, etc. All of Travis's angry g-chats and texts are related to those issues in which he calls her a liar among other names.
2. The one that JA is in a 'BIG mess' for and needs to let Travis know since it involves him, but absolutely refusing to leave any information on an email or a voicemail. Travis on another hand, does not want to talk about it at all unless she emails or leave a voicemail first. I have an inkling this is about BMW. I'm going to read all texts from March 29th onward keeping my suspicion in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SurferAli