Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My name is Marie, grandfather was from France. : ) I have noticed that Maria is also a name in German and Scandinavian cultures. With how many Marias was he communicating? At least two, right?

Also, Mimi's real name was "Marie" I believe, so JA combined Marie-Lisa and came up with Maria?

Just a guess into her mind. HA

In case some haven't seen the killers dream board in her tiny little dungeon of a bedroom at Grannie's, here ya' go. This was on the manslayer's Myspace before it came tumbling down..

10583892_1690052954565188_8482584652792612096_n.jpg

In case some haven't seen the killers dream board in her tiny little dungeon of a bedroom at Grannie's, here ya' go. This was on the manslayer's Myspace before it came tumbling down..

View attachment 86065

Interesting that the car on the dream board is a 2008 Infiniti. So despite the BMW debacle, she wanted to acquire another Infiniti (to replace the one she drove into the ground, then had repossessed). It was only about $35,000 back then...

Unknown.jpeg

Interesting that the car on the dream board is a 2008 Infiniti. So despite the BMW debacle, she wanted to acquire another Infiniti (to replace the one she drove into the ground, then had repossessed). It was only about $35,000 back then...

View attachment 86068

Yes, that was funny. Rich little poor girl. LOL

Lol, I think one of the things that really bugged Nurmi and Wilmott is that a lot of people thought there was a difference between Travis saying he was a virgin and Jodi's endless series of lies, including how she murdered him, when W & N viewed it as all the same. It's like there's no difference between me telling you your new haircut looks great when in fact I think it looks awful, and you telling me you don't know where my cat is when actually you ate it for dinner.

ALV even said that under oath!

If Travis did indeed set up a fake overnight girlfriend so Jodi would be pissed if she snooped, ALV would have said this was domestic violence if it actually happened or, alternately, if it was an act. Taking advantage of Jodi's goodwill, poor thing. Making her suffer while flaunting his egregious sex drive in her face. All the ways he manipulated women, gasp!

View attachment 86068

She really had a posh car like that? On waitress tips? What company in their right mind would lease it to her or provide a loan? Sick....

And the DT wanted to pretend she was a poor little flower who didn't have fantasies? Blecccch!

View attachment 86065

Let's give this a whirl with a sophomoric interpretation of her dreams:
-a big fat engagement ring
-home of Dracula (creep creep, Transylvania) slap up against a contemplative serene cloister; wasn't she stalking Dracula at one stage? the goth boyfriend?
-she can look forward to someone building a Taj Mahal to celebrate her magnificent place in the world and how much she will be missed when she's gone; this is her idea of spirituality
-scales for gold....or maybe for the wage of sin?.....the balance of Lady Justice? ironic, Jodi, ironic
-a game console so she could "play" (i.e. deceive) Travis
-a dungeon? well, if that isn't prophetic.. maybe it's a wine cellar? maybe she's just lovin' her prison hooch made from koolaid and bruised apples?
-Stonehenge; maybe she thinks she'll buy it with all her hooker goodies?
-the art of life: the blobby damp spot on her cell wall...
-Alpenglow on the Matterhorn? the 20' rec yard metal fence kinda gets in the way of the sunset don't ya think?
-another ring? on those fingers? poor little Jodi; it will assuredly bend the bent finger in yet another direction

View attachment 86065

Oh my, that is the Helio phone on top, isn't it. I am not surprised she put Dracula's Castle down there either, the little soul-sucker.

If Travis did indeed set up a fake overnight girlfriend so Jodi would be pissed if she snooped, ALV would have said this was domestic violence if it actually happened or, alternately, if it was an act. Taking advantage of Jodi's goodwill, poor thing. Making her suffer while flaunting his egregious sex drive in her face. All the ways he manipulated women, gasp!
Well, JA was eventually portrayed as a wilting flower suffering in silence in the second trial, wasn't she?

That description fits perfectly if she was being set up by Travis.
Suffering in silence, while snooping all day, all night, and wilting from misery.

Oh my, that is the Helio phone on top, isn't it. I am not surprised she put Dracula's Castle down there either, the little soul-sucker.

I thought that was a game console, but looking closely you must be right.

I don't think they could of brought this up as there is no proof it was a fake account. We can all read into it though. Maybe Juan will discuss this in his book.

I thought that was a game console, but looking closely you must be right.

It is very hard to see but I recognized it immediately because I looked it up a while back, the word on the screen says 'Helio,' and the teardrop is their marketing image.

Wow, who certified her? She needed to a few more semesters (though a PHD wouldn't help her, IMO)...

The barrage of abuse begins and ends with JA, she psychologically conflicted him, induced fear, and panic so severely that he could no longer live his life without looking over his shoulder (resulting in unconventional methods to get her to leave him alone).. ALV is so classy.

I really wished she had never bothered to meddle in his trial. Not because she's upsetting, because she. is. stoopid.

I don't begrudge her the fact she possesses virtually any coping mechanisms (I knew she was gonna need a hankie after Juan was done with her, but she did have zero business being on stand), perhaps she suffered some real mental trauma, whatever it was, she didn't heal. All this trauma is clearly her own damn trigger (men, frail-minded or emotional men and women, relationships, boundaries, valid sentiments as opposed to derogatory expression, arguments as opposed to verbally or mentally abusive environments, physical abuse (as another of her triggers), psychological denials of one's own patterns...). Everytime I look at ALV, all I see is, "The lights are not on upstairs, I am detached from reality." She needs to be in the meeting, instead of running it!

She really had a posh car like that? On waitress tips? What company in their right mind would lease it to her or provide a loan? Sick....

And the DT wanted to pretend she was a poor little flower who didn't have fantasies? Blecccch!

She didn't have a 2008 Infinity, just that old Infiniti clunker that was repossessed. All she could have was a funky dream board in a cubby hole at Granny's. What a waste!!!

Hello all! :santahat:

I usually just :lurk: here, but wanted to wish you all a...

Attachments

• ecdd520b45fc83d3a9c3c2dd8956073f.gif
    ecdd520b45fc83d3a9c3c2dd8956073f.gif
    66.2 KB · Views: 151
Thank you, Niner, and a Merry Christmas to you and your family! I wish everyone here a very loving Christmas and a very happy and prosperous New Year!

:christmastree:

View attachment 86065

The things Jodi wants are all trophies.... Nothing like wanting a mausoleum for a princess....

What's not on the dreamboard?

Work!!!!!
Career!
Taking care of grandparents in old age!
Strawberry frappuccinos
Helping out in a soup kitchen!
Kids (I find this v. interesting)!
Braces!
Exercise!
An investment account!
Leisure activities, e.g. biking, swimming, etc. (her only leisure activities were sex and snooping)

In other words, nothing productive that a person might enjoy and that might pay for some of the things that need a cash supply...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTM