DNA Solves
DNA Solves

gregjrichards

Reaction score

Attachments

• 951AC13A-D4BE-4BE9-8CB3-4C0199688588.jpeg
    951AC13A-D4BE-4BE9-8CB3-4C0199688588.jpeg
    64.4 KB · Views: 14
Apparently a child of her age would have to travel with an adult, hence why they're saying she may be with an adult. One would think if that adult was her mother, they'd know from their records. I do hope it's a custody thing and a family member is with her. It's a long way to Poland at 13 on your own.

CCTV is everywhere at this crossing. I find it hard to believe she couldn't be tracked on a minute by minute basis. School uniform means she went missing on Friday, everyone in High school knows that a change of clothes in the schoolbag is essential for skipping school for any reason. For the authorities to 'know' that she took the Eurotunnel means that someone has set eyes upon her (likely CCTV) but that means they also know what she is currently wearing. The article is a blend of details in the initial report and information gathered from LE. It is quite a muddle. Since there is a large Polish community in the UK, a trip with a parent is not outside the realm of possibility, but neither is a trip on Eurotunnel with a meet up at the other end. If this a custodial issue, children can be very resourceful when it comes to being with a preferred parent. I hope she is safe and well, and that she can be found and have her voice heard.

Mother lives in Poland...possible connection?

“A missing teenage girl last seen boarding a Eurotunnel train out of Britain could be on her way to visit her mother, who lives in Poland.

Serena Alexander-Benson, 13, was last seen in her school uniform with an 'older person, believed to be a female Polish national and friend of her mother's.

The teen lives with her father in London, while her mother lives in Poland - where Mother's Day was celebrated on May 26.

Read more: Girl, 13, last seen boarding a Eurotunnel train is now in Poland where her mother lives, say police | Daily Mail Online

Glad to see it’s confirmed. I think a lot of us worked out that this was going to be the outcome.

I hope that all concerned will be able to resolve whatever problems there may be calmly, compassionately and sensibly, probably best if it’s out of sight of the media too - unless there’s been a violation of a custody order/parental rights.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13
Back