Shannan Gilbert Found, death declared an accident. #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely think they were doing coke. 99.9% sure they were. MOO
As far as hallucinigens go.....what I do know is that the movie fear and loathing in las vegas was more about acid and things of that nature than it was coke. If someone was to eat mushrooms; it would not show in a drug test. Physillisiban, what causes the tripping out effect (i think thats how you spell it) is natural, like DMT. Now if she was tripping out, then all bets are off as far the clothes being seperated and her undressing. Ive licked the walls of my college dormroom while tripping out, clothes have been known to come off as well. I even went swimming in the canal by my house in february.

You throw hallucinogens into this equation and you really de rail EVERYTHING. This I know.

The only ones that can answer the question if she was tripping out are MP, JB, or SG.

U know those stick figure families people put on their rear window of their car? Well I saw one and it had a plane bombing the family. That's where I got the idea

I saw a stick figure family with a mom, dad, and like seven kids. Someone wrote in the dust of the window "Poor guy" with an arrow pointing to the father. Anyway, I'm getting :eek:fftopic: but that story amuses me.

Just one for now MK:

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/06/jersey_city_prostitute_still_m.html

I also recall seeing the map (iirc, it was on the now defunct findshannangilbert site owned by Gilbert family attorney, Robin Sax). The map distinctly placed the jacket as being found on Anchor Way. Only possible way i could see that being untrue would be that mis-information was put out to equate to holdback.

The jacket being found on Anchor Way fits with GC saying she had her jacket over her shoulder at his place. So, if what GC said is true, had it been found at Brewers, that would mean that she was taken back to his place after she had been at Coletti's. Would be interesting to know where JB was coming from if he claimed it was at his property.

ETA: Also ...

http://jjfieldnotes.blogspot.com/
If it is true that the jacket was found near The Bayou, along Anchor Way, then, it was picked up by LE (which early reports suggest, and if, as JB is quoted, it sat in his driveway for days before it is somehow lost for good...then it is possible that LE brought the jacket back up to JB's and simply left it there...an oversight on their part? BUT, what happened to it if JB let it sit in his driveway for days. WTH, who does that?

If it is true that the jacket was found near The Bayou, along Anchor Way, then, it was picked up by LE (which early reports suggest, and if, as JB is quoted, it sat in his driveway for days before it is somehow lost for good...then it is possible that LE brought the jacket back up to JB's and simply left it there...an oversight on their part? BUT, what happened to it if JB let it sit in his driveway for days. WTH, who does that?

i do believe that someone who has a nickname after a fish
lives really really close to the bayou.

also regarding the post from silly billy
robin sax was NEVER hired by mari gilbert to be her attorney.
Mari's sister Lori got Robin Sax....in on the case.
To my knowledge...Mari NEVER EVER had ONE conversation with RS - and she DEFINITELY NEVER SIGNED A RETAINER.

RS....was a media......opportunist. to put herself front and center of this case. She's a California attorney forchrissakes.

now its time to put on your thinking caps...
let's see.

SG went running out of JB's. only to disappear....
now...
cops were there at dawn. searching - looking - questioning -

a few days later.... sg's jacket is on the ground. hmmmmmm

AND a few days later the sisters arrive...only to find SG's hoop earring right at JB's bottom step
now...
if it was NOT THERE when the police searched...how were they to find it.

so...just like..(possibly - its just a theory now) maybe..possibly....the clothes were planted
behind some house in Oak Beach....

maybe possibly the earring and the jacket were planted......
things that make you go hmmmmm

don't you see a pattern here?

well. folks - WHO predicted that the clothes would be found there...as far as I know
exactly ONE YEAR to the day....AHEAD of time.....
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
walks like a fish, talks like a fish, quacks like a fish.... is a HINT.

didn't you people ever think that those items of SG's were PLANTED..and not sloppy
scpd work?
ok
talk amongst your selves.

i do believe that someone who has a nickname after a fish
lives really really close to the bayou.

also regarding the post from silly billy
robin sax was NEVER hired by mari gilbert to be her attorney.
Mari's sister Lori got Robin Sax....in on the case.
To my knowledge...Mari NEVER EVER had ONE conversation with RS - and she DEFINITELY NEVER SIGNED A RETAINER.

RS....was a media......opportunist. to put herself front and center of this case. She's a California attorney forchrissakes.

now its time to put on your thinking caps...
let's see.

SG went running out of JB's. only to disappear....
now...
cops were there at dawn. searching - looking - questioning -

a few days later.... sg's jacket is on the ground. hmmmmmm

AND a few days later the sisters arrive...only to find SG's hoop earring right at JB's bottom step
now...
if it was NOT THERE when the police searched...how were they to find it.

so...just like..(possibly - its just a theory now) maybe..possibly....the clothes were planted
behind some house in Oak Beach....

maybe possibly the earring and the jacket were planted......
things that make you go hmmmmm

don't you see a pattern here?

well. folks - WHO predicted that the clothes would be found there...as far as I know
exactly ONE YEAR to the day....AHEAD of time.....
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
walks like a fish, talks like a fish, quacks like a fish.... is a HINT.

didn't you people ever think that those items of SG's were PLANTED..and not sloppy
scpd work?
ok
talk amongst your selves.

Before we get all wired up about conspiracy theories and clothes placement. Forget about where individual items were found and focus on the where the bulk of the clothing was found.

1) The bulk of SG's clothing was found in the marsh just off Achor Way, a little past Barbara Brennan's home. These clothes were either removed by SG after she entered the marsh, or was palced there by somebody.

The earring is of little significance, because it only proves SG was at JB's home, and we know that already.

Even if somebody planted the coat somewhere, again that is of little significance and it proves or absolves nothing nor nobody.

Do not assume the officier who finally arrived at Oak Beach around 6:00AM did an extensive search for SG. Unless we see the report he filed for that morning, we have no reason to believe he did more than drive around the neighborhood. We do not know who that officer spoke too or if anybody at all. We do not know how thorough the investigation was that morning so we cannot comment on its quality or sloppiness.

It is my understanding that it did not involve a squad of officiers canvassing the area and phyiscally searching for clues. Anything less than that, after three separate 911 calls from three separate sources might lead one to use the term sloppy in refernce to SCPD.

As I mentioned in another thread, if some group or individual is trying to frame CPH or any other resident in Oak Beach, they have been unsuccessful after two years of effort. Nobody has been charged by LE and CPH has moved to Florida. Does not look like much of a frame job to me.

MOO

I could be wrong but I don't think that the cops searched for SG that night. Not to say it wasn't planted, just to say they weren't looking for anything that night so the earring may have just been overlooked.

Lol! We were posting at the same time Windsor. You said it much better than me! ; )

I definitely think they were doing coke. 99.9% sure they were. MOO
As far as hallucinigens go.....what I do know is that the movie fear and loathing in las vegas was more about acid and things of that nature than it was coke. If someone was to eat mushrooms; it would not show in a drug test. Physillisiban, what causes the tripping out effect (i think thats how you spell it) is natural, like DMT. Now if she was tripping out, then all bets are off as far the clothes being seperated and her undressing. Ive licked the walls of my college dormroom while tripping out, clothes have been known to come off as well. I even went swimming in the canal by my house in february.

You throw hallucinogens into this equation and you really de rail EVERYTHING. This I know.

The only ones that can answer the question if she was tripping out are MP, JB, or SG.

She may not have even needed psychedelics to get there.

SG reportedly had a history of Bipolar illness. I don't know if anyone has reported how serious it was (bipolar 1 or bipolar 2). Whatever drugs she may have been using that night (coke? pcp? crystal meth?)- could have easily helped push her over the edge into a psychotic break. If you've ever seen anyone in the midst of a psychotic or manic episode- you'll know what I mean. There can be some serious hard core delusions and paranoia.

But finding 10 bodies- and then hers in the same place- that's too much of a coincidence. I believe she had a legitimate reason to fear for her life.

As they say, "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me."

*side note: thanks Justice!!!!*

FINALLY!!!! Someone who is on the same page as me!!!!! I always knew I liked you for some reason :D :floorlaugh:

I could be wrong but I don't think that the cops searched for SG that night. Not to say it wasn't planted, just to say they weren't looking for anything that night so the earring may have just been overlooked.

Lol! We were posting at the same time Windsor. You said it much better than me! ; )

Lets try this again...

Finally someone on the same page as me!!! LOL

Also, how come when I come to WS suddenly, I ALWAYS get a "threat has been detected" warning, and my antivirus tells me how WS just tried to crash my comouter....

avast! saved your computer from crashing
You just dodged a bullet

You may be wondering how you ended up with a virus, especially if you were visiting a ‘normal’ site. The latest research from the avast! Virus Lab shows that more than 80% of malware (viruses, spyware, and the like) spreads through legitimate websites, with only 1% coming from suspicious or ‘dodgy’ sites.

Good thing avast! had your back.

Infection Details
URL: http://afe.s**cificclick.net/?l
Process: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\f...
Infection: URL:Mal

Hmmm..

LMBO! We must be on the same page because I know EXACTLY what you are trying to quote. @ My morning comment. I got it!

On a more serious note. I had the same warnings. Hasn't seemed to affect my phone at all, but concerning none the less.

Lets try this again...

Finally someone on the same page as me!!! LOL

Also, how come when I come to WS suddenly, I ALWAYS get a "threat has been detected" warning, and my antivirus tells me how WS just tried to crash my comouter....

avast! saved your computer from crashing
You just dodged a bullet

You may be wondering how you ended up with a virus, especially if you were visiting a ‘normal’ site. The latest research from the avast! Virus Lab shows that more than 80% of malware (viruses, spyware, and the like) spreads through legitimate websites, with only 1% coming from suspicious or ‘dodgy’ sites.

Good thing avast! had your back.

Infection Details
URL: http://afe.s**cificclick.net/?l
Process: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\f...
Infection: URL:Mal

Hmmm..

Probably not from the website itself, but from those adds they have imbedded.

I have been re-reading the earliest posts, here on this thread, and it occurred to me...jumped out at me... Was SG's cellphone found INSIDE the PURSE?

The answer to that question is very significant. Because if she was running for her life and supposedly so "out of it," would she put her phone away? IMO, No.

Now, if the phone was found in the jeans' pocket then that would beg other questions. If it was simply found "near" the purse, the jeans, and the lip gloss then nothing is answered. She could have dropped all of it or someone could have tossed it all there. BUT, if it was inside the purse or the pocket of her jeans then it would be more likely that either she calmed down or someone else put the phone away.

Hope that makes sense. Oddly, I doubt that we will be told exactly how the phone was found. Perhaps, it is in the early reports of the days leading up to finding SG's body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kcou111