Shannan Gilbert Found, death declared an accident. #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if you can find a conspiracy of at least three "dudes", prove, they know each other, prove that all three have motive and if you bring up a timeline in which those three dudes would act in such a coordinated way and then would explain, how, if three dudes were out to kill her, SG found the chance to call 911 and after that leave the house alive, you have maybe opened the door for something.
Of course, given, that Barbara Brennan watched ... dude 4 would have to kill her (which he obviously didn't), dude 5 to distract the police while dude 3 and 4 carry the bodies out into the marsh (in daylight and while other witnesses nearby were obviously awake, for example Justin C). So ... chances are slim, you can build this group of dudes theory into something, that was actual possible.

With what we have at hand, trying to prove Shannan was murdered is as pointless as trying to prove that she wasn't.

Regarding Lauren Sivan did a patchwork of previous media coverages.

PB
No need to interview him since all she said was already reported from other outlets.

PB
You won't find such a story out of MP's mouth. Only out of the mouth of that reporter.

Which one?

Or she's making it all up and getting awarded for that?
http://www.news12adsales.com/press-...ciated-press-broadcasters-association-honors/

Here's another(albeit also newsday)article that refers to them as tattered, and includes a detectives response as to why they may be tattered.

http://www.newsday.com/news/breaking/cops-gilbert-s-remains-may-be-in-canal-1.3378053
Gilbert's family and others have questioned why her remains weren't found in the tattered jeans police recovered.
"If she had died with the jeans on her and the body deteriorated postmortem, there would have been some evidence of skeletal remains," said Dr. Michael Baden, a former New York City medical examiner. "The bones don't just disappear."
Det. Lt. Gerard Pelkofsky said Suffolk police believe animals may have ripped the jeans off Gilbert's body

In your post, you seem very sure of the condition they were found in. Would you care to share anything that may sway my opinion from what I've seen reported?

and to be sure that everything was found together the animals made sure to take her purse, phone and lip gloss with them? Sorry to be sarcastic, not to be disrespectful towards you, but the officer's statement really is ridiculous. IMHO

The ditch is in shadow, there is no sign of digging. If you zoom out you will notice that the rest of the ditch, as it goes through the town, is also in shadow.

Just to revisit the issue of whether or not the crane/excavator was used to search through the drainage ditches near where her belongings were found.

http://www.newsday.com/news/breaking/cops-gilbert-s-remains-may-be-in-canal-1.3378053
It's possible for a person to step into a trench and "be suddenly waist deep" in water, Suffolk Insp. Stuart Cameron said Friday, elaborating on the police theory that Gilbert may have drowned.
"We brought in an excavator and we're digging them out with the possible assumption that she may have fallen in there and is now below the surface," Cameron said.
The trenches were dug in the late 1990s and have been filled with silt to become like quicksand or covered over with vegetation

Just to revisit the issue of whether or not the crane/excavator was used to search through the drainage ditches near where her belongings were found.

It's possible for a person to step into a trench and "be suddenly waist deep" in water, Suffolk Insp. Stuart Cameron said Friday, elaborating on the police theory that Gilbert may have drowned.
"We brought in an excavator and we're digging them out with the possible assumption that she may have fallen in there and is now below the surface," Cameron said.
The trenches were dug in the late 1990s and have been filled with silt to become like quicksand or covered over with vegetation

But she wasn't found in the ditch nor below the surface.

and to be sure that everything was found together the animals made sure to take her purse, phone and lip gloss with them? Sorry to be sarcastic, not to be disrespectful towards you, but the officer's statement really is ridiculous. IMHO

I promise my E-skin is thick and my E-feelings are bulletproof.
It is not my opinion that an animal brought the belongings to where they were found, even if one removed the pants from the body or bones as the case may be. I believe the pants, shoes and pocketbook were all with her when she died, and were all carried to the same relative area by the same high water/wind event during the time she was missing. The pocket book may have lost it's integrity towards the end of it's trip and spread the contents a bit.

Running for her life but doesn't leave the lip gloss behind. Women!

Oh, right. Animals. The jean tatterers, lip gloss pilferers out of the purse. Shannan was hysterical yet organized, not even a single one of her belongings turns out in that house out of which she ran for her life.

I promise my E-skin is thick and my E-feelings are bulletproof.
It is not my opinion that an animal brought the belongings to where they were found, even if one removed the pants from the body or bones as the case may be. I believe the pant, shoes and pocketbook were all with her when she died, and were all carried to the same relative area by the same high water/wind event during the time she was missing. The pocket book may have lost it's integrity towards the end of it's trip and spread the contents a bit.

Given 18 months or so, you could test that theory out, you know. Also look for the before and after integrity of pristineness, too.

As I said before, piece of cake. Somebody in OB ought to do it.

They brought that super tank excavator. I've never seen one of those things and I've built 50 story buildings. That's some serious ****. We usually use a 300 series to build a foundation for a building such as the new Goldman Sachs tower. And we pulled 10000s yards of dirt out if that thing. Could a 300 get back there? Absolutely. But that thing was some kind of amphibious assault vehicle.

At one point my jobs poured the most concrete in new York city per day. We changed the skyline of manhattan. Any construction/equipment questions, I would be happy to answer if it helps you guys.
I was respOnsible for 20million worth of work per month. Been there done that.

And of course, the last phrase of this sentence has since then proven to be false:
"They have said the items recovered and their locations are indicative of a person running wildly into a marshy area in the dark"

They brought that super tank excavator. I've never seen one of those things and I've built 50 story buildings. That's some serious ****. We usually use a 300 series to build a foundation for a building such as the new Goldman Sachs tower. And we pulled 10000s yards of dirt out if that thing. Could a 300 get back there? Absolutely. But that thing was some kind of amphibious assault vehicle.

The super tank belongs to Suffolk's vector control, and is what they use to drive on the marsh when digging or cleaning out the drainage ditches. Out on the marsh, it's all about lbs/sq", and that thing won't sink. That's also why it's custom made from aluminium.

The super tank belongs to Suffolk's vector control, and is what they use to drive on the marsh when digging or cleaning out the drainage ditches. Out on the marsh, it's all about lbs/sq", and that thing won't sink. That's also why it's custom made from aluminium.

I know all about lbs/sq.....actually got into a little thing with ts when he says if the marsh was full of water it would have sunk. So I had to put a math equation up for him to show it wouldnt. But again, ts and I don't always see eye to eye but we do respect each others views. That guy has put a lot of his personal time into this case ...... Whether anyone likes him or not; u gotta respect that.

Given 18 months or so, you could test that theory out, you know. Also look for the before and after integrity of pristineness, too.

As I said before, piece of cake. Somebody in OB ought to do it.

I've lived out here for decades, and been on every marsh talked about in these forums and then some. All the junk that collects over time, at the next high water/wind event, hurricane, nor'easter whatever, ends up in the same spot. Downwind from where it started and right where it ran out of water, or ran up against reeds or bushes taller than the water is deep. The sun eats a throw blanket a year from the top of any sofa or chair by a south window without help from exposure to rain etc.

The point is the point is moot.

I'm sorry Adler, but the point is really that someone was sure of what they thought by looking at a picture, and they were wrong.

And of course, the last phrase of this sentence has since then proven to be false:
"They have said the items recovered and their locations are indicative of a person running wildly into a marshy area in the dark"

Well, at least, we know it wasn't dark anymore. The "wild" part is the part we still struggle

Running for her life but doesn't leave the lip gloss behind. Women!

Oh, right. Animals. The jean tatterers, lip gloss pilferers out of the purse. Shannan was hysterical yet organized, not even a single one of her belongings turns out in that house out of which she ran for her life.

Not really a surprise given, women carry that stuff in purses. And an earring was found somewhere along her route, or near to CPH's house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cases