Shannan Gilbert Found, death declared an accident. What do you think?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like you have forgotten the details of the actual case, CPH refused to take poly. But don't worry, we don't need him to there is a long line of respected honest people willing to give testimony that he is a pathological liar. In case you missed it, this was all well documented already in the Newspaper here in New York in the 1990's.

JB took the test and if the discussion is sex or not sex with SG, JB is the discussion point. And I'm well aware, that you are obsessed with CPH and say since over a year, there is a long line of respected people willing to give testimony to your theory, that a man with a prosthetic leg carried SG single-handed into the thicket and runs his own body transport business on Gilgo Beach.
There are a lot of reasons, why I never bought into it, but the two main reasons are the physical impossibility and that you talk since over a year about witnesses nobody ever saw.

Peter

I wish Dexter was real. Truth when can I bring my turkey load? Turkey load has #6 pellets in it....the same pellets used in a claymore mine. LOL. Im just kidding about bringing turkey load.

JB took the test and if the discussion is sex or not sex with SG, JB is the discussion point. And I'm well aware, that you are obsessed with CPH and say since over a year, there is a long line of respected people willing to give testimony to your theory, that a man with a prosthetic leg carried SG single-handed into the thicket and runs his own body transport business on Gilgo Beach.
There are a lot of reasons, why I never bought into it, but the two main reasons are the physical impossibility and that you talk since over a year about witnesses nobody ever saw.

Peter

Peter - I don't know if you are aware of it..... but there are special olympics for people missing ONE leg, TWO legs and/or one arm or TWO arms. These people are NOT limited.

Its very EASY for a man who is over 6 feet to throw a skeletan over his shoulder - and plop it down... along Ocean Parkway. From what I hear - CPH was putting on a show for the camera's when he would.. sort of limp like a gimp - and TELL YOU TO YOUR FACE he had a prosthetic leg...(now i would call that MANIPULATIVE??, wouldn't you?)

here is a video so you can see... how greatly people's range of movement is with prosthetic arms, hands and legs.

Just because he has a prosthetic leg is NO limitation to carrying a girl "fireman style" over his shoulders and dropping her in the bush.

I heard you on the websleuths show - I don't understand why she only interviewed YOU and you alone, I thought it was much more interesting when there were 4 guests with 4 theories.

TKM

http://www.youtube.com/user/AStepAheadOnline?v=okg9XLALZ9w

We are on the same wavelength, TKM. Saw your post just as I was adding mine.
Does not the stability/instability of a person with a prosthetic leg often depend on where on the leg the amputation occurred? Regardless, I second TKM's line of thinking. I have seen persons with prosthetic legs perform amazing physical feats; specifically in track & field events. I personally would not rule out a person's body-carrying (or any other physical) ability just because he/she had a prosthetic leg. :moo:

I wish Dexter was real. Truth when can I bring my turkey load? Turkey load has #6 pellets in it....the same pellets used in a claymore mine. LOL. Im just kidding about bringing turkey load.

And Dexter wouldn't have survived the first season in real life anyway. Stashing his duct tape that way, it catches all fibers from your home and the neighborhood. Wouldn't take long to pin him down, I guess.

Peter

Take it easy Native, we all want to see a head roll for these crimes but we can be smarter than typical vigilantes. Why don't you wait for the trial, buy a couple of quarts of pig blood from the local butcher, pour it into your Super Soaker 50 water rifle, then when the killer is entering the court house shoot him in the face. The pictures will be priceless, and for about $2500 I will make sure you get no more than a slap on the wrist.

This may be just the therapy that you need :)

Attachments

• super-soaker-50.jpg
    super-soaker-50.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 3
Peter - I don't know if you are aware of it..... but there are special olympics for people missing ONE leg, TWO legs and/or one arm or TWO arms. These people are NOT limited.

I don't know, if you ever watched special olympics. If so, you would maybe have noticed, those athletes do that with the help of special manufactured gear. You can get for example a very good running prosthesis for a lower leg with built in dampers and springs. However, I doubt, any manufacturer has special gear for serial killers in his catalog.

Its very EASY for a man who is over 6 feet to throw a skeletan over his shoulder - and plop it down... along Ocean Parkway. From what I hear - CPH was putting on a show for the camera's when he would.. sort of limp like a gimp - and TELL YOU TO YOUR FACE he had a prosthetic leg...(now i would call that MANIPULATIVE??, wouldn't you?)

I am a man over 6ft. and I agree, it would be easy to throw a skeleton over my shoulder. Of course, I would need forensic experts who pick up all the bones, I lose in the process.
The whole thing looks different if we talk about a whole body though. See, with only 100 lbs on one shoulder and a one leg prosthesis, you can maybe hold balance on a level underground. But not in a thicket on uneven ground.

here is a video so you can see... how greatly people's range of movement is with prosthetic arms, hands and legs.

Unfortunately, you appear to have forgotten to the link

Just because he has a prosthetic leg is NO limitation to carrying a girl "fireman style" over his shoulders and dropping her in the bush.

I heard you on the websleuths show - I don't understand why she only interviewed YOU and you alone, I thought it was much more interesting when there were 4 guests with 4 theories.

Well, I was invited. Of course, you can ask Tricia whether she wants to invite you too.

TKM

Ah ... that#s the link! Nice! Watch the balance problems they all have and all those shots are made on level ground or in connection with specialized prosthetics. So, thanks, for proving my point.

Peter

We are on the same wavelength, TKM. Saw your post just as I was adding mine.
Does not the stability/instability of a person with a prosthetic leg often depend on where on the leg the amputation occurred? Regardless, I second TKM's line of thinking. I have seen persons with prosthetic legs perform amazing physical feats; specifically in track & field events. I personally would not rule out a person's body-carrying (or any other physical) ability just because he/she had a prosthetic leg. :moo:

Yeah, especially not when comparing an athlete in his 20s with special gear and a man in his 60s (or is he already early 70s) with garden variety equipment. Makes total sense ... not!

Peter

Take it easy Native, we all want to see a head roll for these crimes but we can be smarter than typical vigilantes. Why don't you wait for the trial, buy a couple of quarts of pig blood from the local butcher, pour it into your Super Soaker 50 water rifle, then when the killer is entering the court house shoot him in the face. The pictures will be priceless, and for about $2500 I will make sure you get no more than a slap on the wrist.

This may be just the therapy that you need :)

On a side note, I think, that pig blood thing would work better on the AC Killer.

Peter

Yeah, especially not when comparing an athlete in his 20s with special gear and a man in his 60s (or is he already early 70s) with garden variety equipment. Makes total sense ... not!

Peter

he's 56, and there is video evidence of his abilities. Moreover I know it is possible because I saw it in a movie once: "HellRoller"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0180740/

"He's got a wheelchair and an attitude... He's turning the streets of L.A. into a morgue! "

Attachments

• HELL-ROLLER.jpg
    HELL-ROLLER.jpg
    528.1 KB · Views: 4
On a side note, I think, that pig blood thing would work better on the AC Killer.

Peter

The point isn't to humiliate the perp, it's to get a conviction. If he licks the blood off his face and smiles or pops an erection he will be found guilty.

*and as for HellRoller you need to watch the whole movie to the end very closely to understand what I mean.

Peter
Well actually, I was not referring to any specific age range, nor what you might think of as an average "athlete". I don't know where you get your assumptions sometimes. I was simply noting personal observation. That personal observation is from years of volunteer service at local Special Olympics events, which includes participants with physical and developmental challenges, from young children to elderly persons. The participants are often, though not always, economically disadvantaged, and many even reside in residential "facilities" or state run "institutions". Many have limited or no family support - emotionally or financially. I can assure you that most that have a prosthesis of any type are lucky to have it, and it is typically the cheapest and simplest model - whatever medicare, etc. will cover. I've never witnessed a state of the art, highfalutin or fancy prosthesis at one of these local/regional events. Special Olympic events with participants who have such equipment are likely the bigger nationwide type, and it is my experience that such equipment, generally speaking, is the exception rather than the norm, in smaller events. I do know there are people who have this type of advanced equipment. I was simply stating that I have witnessed persons with (cheap/simple) prosthetic legs participate in track and field events. And therefore I personally would not assume a person with a prosthesis is automatically incapable of ___ (fill in the blank) physical tasks. As an aside, I would bet $ that CPH has better equipment (though probably not specialized for running, I'd guess, who knows lol) than most of the people about which I speak. I am not saying I believe the good doc has been lugging bodies around. I just disagree with your statement that he could not do this because of his prosthesis.

I must say, I see a lot of stereotyping or pigeonholing of people/types/groups in many of your statements. Perhaps this is inadvertent and a result of your profiling experience? Not sure. But I would have to think that while many people have things in common, serial killers are likely to be just as varied as regular (?) people.
Just an observation, not trying to pick a fight or anything :rocker: :cool:

@Peter

I didnt say i did not enjoy - listening to the show on Sunday night
i did - i'm just saying I enjoyed it MORE when it was with 4 people and 4 theories. I'm not interested in being on the show - not at all, but I enjoy listening to it.

And I was just trying to make the point that having a prosthetic leg is NOT a hindrance to one's life any more in any way or shape.

I enjoy this thread and this case...as much as it is upsetting.

In reality - it's very upsetting.

Wishing everyone a great week end.
TKM

The point isn't to humiliate the perp, it's to get a conviction. If he licks the blood off his face and smiles or pops an erection he will be found guilty.

*and as for HellRoller you need to watch the whole movie to the end very closely to understand what I mean.

No, I am not willing to watch HellRoller, listen to Alice's Restaurant or watch old Dating Game episodes ...

@Peter

I didnt say i did not enjoy - listening to the show on Sunday night
i did - i'm just saying I enjoyed it MORE when it was with 4 people and 4 theories. I'm not interested in being on the show - not at all, but I enjoy listening to it.

And I was just trying to make the point that having a prosthetic leg is NOT a hindrance to one's life any more in any way or shape.

I enjoy this thread and this case...as much as it is upsetting.

In reality - it's very upsetting.

Wishing everyone a great week end.
TKM

Have a nice weekend too!

Okay,

Time to mellow out as they used to say when I was a child.( an infant really) ( Who would have thought that the Beatles would become elevator music? Or Paul McCartney was in a band before Wings?)

We all want the LISK caught.

We all want the people responsible for SG's death brought to justice.

Many of us are sure how these cases should be solved.

It is easy to believe that other sleuthers are going down the wrong path. For example some people do not agree with my theory and suggestions vis-a-vis MP.

I think it is important to focus on positive approaches, rather than why it may appear some sleuthers are idiots( I use that tern only in the most loving and caring way.)

MMO

It is VERY difficult for me to write a short answer to a question. But here goes regarding the thread topic asking if Gilbert's death was an accident : NO !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel