Share Your Theory: What happened to Hailey?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plain and Simple THEORY !

SA had a bad day...Hailey smarted off...SA lost it and strangler her(sorry)

Whoever text MB had to show Hailey alive at 2pm plus placed their self else where at the same time (does that make sense)

Time of death would had been after 12pm (since we read she was seen on phone at 12Pm) to 1:30 pm... by the 2pm text Hailey was gone :(

The hard answer is WTH did he do with Hailey between 2pm and 4pm:banghead:

One of a couple theories.

Of course in my heart I hope she alive !

Whatever happened, there were no witnesses other than the two who caused HD to
"disappear" without a trace, so far. It now seems like it isn't just SA who is the only person who could have done something unspeakable to HD. Those witness stories that BD keeps repeating and repeating over and over - well...no one is buying that. The fact that BD and her supporters keep repeating those same claims over and over...well, saying it isn't going to make it so. The baseless repetition is an indication of how much BD is determined to shift the focus away friom the man she loves. Such desperation reeks of complicity.

IMO

First of all, :Welcome1:

Second, you are correct that in the recent timeline that Billie put out to the press, she did not name MB. She made it sound as if Shawn just said she was staying at a friend's house.

But in her original story, she DID say that he told her she was going to MB's to sleep over.

As I've pointed out in another thread, it appears as though BD has a habit of "extrapolating" when she recollects events, basically filling in gaps in her knowledge about events with things she thinks likely happened. This may just be another example of that.

So, I am going to suggest another theory about what might have happened to HD.

BD and CD are separated, and have been for some time. Both have significant others that they live with. CD made the effort to move closer to the house, described HD as a "daddy's girl" and seemed to think that arrangements were being made for HD to live with him. BD apparently doesn't see things that way.

So, my guess is that these folks would like to get divorced (but can't for financial reasons) and an underlieing theme of their current relationship is who gets custody of the kids, specifically HD (they don't seem to care where DD goes). Usually under those circumstances the kid in question is tugged both ways and is the target of pressure to choose one side or the other. What if this scenario was playing out in this family, and HD has in fact made a choice and "run away", and is being given refuge by someone in or associated with her extended family? That could account for a lot of the odd things that we have seen in this case, and, most importantly, is a theory that doesn't involve the recovery of a corpse.

HD running away and hiding out for a while might have originally been an attempt to make the custody issue a de facto reality, but BD going to the police and doggedly pushing the issue derailed that plan, and now the parties involved don't know what to do. Everything is too big and public now. If they produce HD they are going to go to jail for sure, so she has to stay hidden.

There have been 3 different sightings on Monday, but they are not the same so they do not corroborate each others.

1. She was supposedly seen outside talking on her cell for about 30 minutes on monday around noonish.

I think that is pretty easy to verify with the cell records. The fact that LE is not verifying it speaks volumes imo.

2. She was supposedly seen twice walking with a little boy past the hairdressers front window on Monday.

I think LE believes everything about that sighting--except the day it happened. There is video evidence which says it is more likely that she walked past that window on Sunday. There are other witnesses, the parents of that boy, who also say that she walked with him on Sunday, but did not take a walk with him on Monday.

I think the video evidence trumps witness's memory.

3. The 3rd witness makes a claim that flies in the face of several others witnesses who have already been interrogated for hours by the FBI and the Texas Rangers. I do not believe for a minute that a 13 yr old girl was able to fool the FBI and lie to them about her whereabouts on Monday night.

Do you really believe that MB could have been out walking around the town with Hailey on Monday night and nobody else would have flipped on her?

I have teens, and I KNOW that they know the truth behind things like this. IF MB HAD been with Hailey and had been out in public there would be way more sightings thatn one lady with a video receipt. IMO

This witness saw these kids at night walking down the street. I don't have a lot of faith in her ability to recognize them in those conditions.

Besides that., MB surely had to make her whereabouts known to the FBI to their satisfaction. She and her family were initial suspects in this missing persons case.

It would be helpful if LE would ask that the kids that WERE near the Redbox location at 8:36pm on Monday, December 27, 2010 make their identities known for purposes of eliminating that "sighting".

It would be helpful if LE would ask that the kids that WERE near the Redbox location at 8:36pm on Monday, December 27, 2010 make their identities known for purposes of eliminating that "sighting".

Why on earth would LE identify minors to the public? I gaurantee they know who the Redbox folks were-- how else could they find it not credible? :cool:

moo

I agree. It would be nice to know who was really there. But I don't think it will happen.

BD and CD are separated, and have been for some time. Both have significant others that they live with. CD made the effort to move closer to the house, described HD as a "daddy's girl" and seemed to think that arrangements were being made for HD to live with him. BD apparently doesn't see things that way.

So, my guess is that these folks would like to get divorced (but can't for financial reasons) and an underlieing theme of their current relationship is who gets custody of the kids, specifically HD (they don't seem to care where DD goes). Usually under those circumstances the kid in question is tugged both ways and is the target of pressure to choose one side or the other. What if this scenario was playing out in this family, and HD has in fact made a choice and "run away", and is being given refuge by someone in or associated with her extended family? That could account for a lot of the odd things that we have seen in this case, and, most importantly, is a theory that doesn't involve the recovery of a corpse.

HD running away and hiding out for a while might have originally been an attempt to make the custody issue a de facto reality, but BD going to the police and doggedly pushing the issue derailed that plan, and now the parties involved don't know what to do. Everything is too big and public now. If they produce HD they are going to go to jail for sure, so she has to stay hidden.

If I am interpreting correctly, and reading between the lines, you are suggesting that perhaps someone in Clint's extended family is hiding her somewhere?

I am not sure about that because Clint and NS are the only family members that have been diligently searching for her. They put 4000 miles on their beaten up car and dragged their newborn across state lines and down to the border of Mexico in hopes of finding her. So , IMO, if someone in their family had her stashed away, they would not have gone to those extremes in searching.

Why on earth would LE identify minors to the public? I gaurantee they know who the Redbox folks were-- how else could they find it not credible? :cool:

moo

I did not mean to identify them to US, but to ask the kids or their parents to contact LE so they could clear up (for THEMSELVES) the alleged sighting. If they know it was Becky, Susie and Bobby, they know it was NOT Hailey, MB, and a boy. It may be that this is how they eliminated the sighting, but why not SAY SO... "We have identified the children seen by Mrs. X and have confirmed that they were not Hailey, MB and a boy." That would stop the speculation. As far as I know, LE has not publicly asked these people to contact them privately.

I did not mean to identify them to US, but to ask the kids or their parents to contact LE so they could clear up (for THEMSELVES) the alleged sighting. If they know it was Becky, Susie and Bobby, they know it was NOT Hailey, MB, and a boy. It may be that this is how they eliminated the sighting, but why not SAY SO... "We have identified the children seen by Mrs. X and have confirmed that they were not Hailey, MB and a boy." That would stop the speculation. As far as I know, LE has not publicly asked these people to contact them privately.

I am guessing that LE and FBI knows exactly where MB was that night and who she was with. There is a possibility that she was with a boy and a girl who looked like Hailey that night in town, so LE discounted the sighting, already knowing who MB was really walking with.

MOO

IMO, LE investigated the sightings as they received them, and as reported in MSM, they could not corroborate them. IMO, all these sighting were easy to prove or disprove, and IMO, there is no reason for me to believe LE blew them off without doing so.

Regarding 'Redbox' sighting, IMO, this could be some confusion with the witness of returning the movie vs. renting the movie. Hypothetically, if LE interviewed MB about being in that area with Hailey, and MB says she was, but on such and such a day, and then LE looks at Redbox records and discover witness rented the movie at the time MB places herself and Hailey there, then it is highly likely witness is mistaken about day. Or, LE discovers witness returned a different movie during that time.

MOO

I think SA had every intention of going to work on Monday, but decided either on the way or as soon as he got there to go back to CC and do something to Hailey.

I think in the 21 minutes his phone was pinging in CC, he removed Hailey from the house. I think Hailey 'went missing' in the clothes she was sleeping in. I think there was at least a little bit of a struggle.

I have no clue what he did with her. I do think SA left her, at least on Monday, somewhere near his mother's house.

I think at some point SA put in an appearance at his mother's house.

I don't think SA got home at 3pm. I think he got home closer to 3:30pm. I think he locked the door to straighten up Hailey's room and make sure his tracks were covered, and he was surprised by DD coming home.

I think it was SA's idea when he picked BD up to go get drugs. I think this was to keep BD from realizing something was wrong. I even think he originally told BD Hailey was going to her dad's, and at some point realized he was going to get caught, so later added to BD Hailey was also going to MB's.

I think on Tues, after the drugs had worn off, BD at least subconsciously started thinking something was off. I think that's why she called DD to have Hailey come home, and why she was so quick to report Hailey missing to LE, and also why she didn't call SA to verify what friend Hailey was spending the night with.

I think SA 'failing' his polygraph, and BD kicking him out, was the last 'sane' moment BD had regarding SA. I think even leading up to Hailey going missing, there were signs something was not right with SA, and BD, then as now, chose to ignore them.

This is really a mystery. I take it apart in my mind daily trying to understand how this beautiful girl, Hailey Dunn, has been missing now for over a month..

I must disregard any sightings of Hailey after DD saw her Sunday night. LE has not ever confirmed the other sightings. As it stands now, SA was the last one to see her. Why should I believe SA saying Hailey was going to spend the night at a friends when it has turned out to be most likely be a convenient lie to cover up what he did to her?

Did everybody just sleep that Sunday night, or did something happen to Hailey in the middle of the night?

Why did SA go all the way into work only to stay 10 minutes? It seems there's two choices:

1. Something happened to Hailey that Sunday night that needed covering up by Monday morning.

or

2. SA decided Monday morning to come back to the house to do something to Hailey.

MOO

I think SA had every intention of going to work on Monday, but decided either on the way or as soon as he got there to go back to CC and do something to Hailey.

I think in the 21 minutes his phone was pinging in CC, he removed Hailey from the house. I think Hailey 'went missing' in the clothes she was sleeping in. I think there was at least a little bit of a struggle.

I have no clue what he did with her. I do think SA left her, at least on Monday, somewhere near his mother's house.
I think at some point SA put in an appearance at his mother's house.

I don't think SA got home at 3pm. I think he got home closer to 3:30pm. I think he locked the door to straighten up Hailey's room and make sure his tracks were covered, and he was surprised by DD coming home.

I think it was SA's idea when he picked BD up to go get drugs. I think this was to keep BD from realizing something was wrong. I even think he originally told BD Hailey was going to her dad's, and at some point realized he was going to get caught, so later added to BD Hailey was also going to MB's.

I think on Tues, after the drugs had worn off, BD at least subconsciously started thinking something was off. I think that's why she called DD to have Hailey come home, and why she was so quick to report Hailey missing to LE, and also why she didn't call SA to verify what friend Hailey was spending the night with.

I think SA 'failing' his polygraph, and BD kicking him out, was the last 'sane' moment BD had regarding SA. I think even leading up to Hailey going missing, there were signs something was not right with SA, and BD, then as now, chose to ignore them.

BBM

Forgive me for not knowing the answer to this simple question, but is it known if SA's family has consented to their land being searched, and if so, HAS it been searched yet?

I think a certain person took Haylie out of the house late that night and attacked her somewhere else. Maybe at or near the worksite route. Surely if she'd been murdered in the home and lain there til next morning cadaver dogs would have alerted like they did in the Laci Peterson case. I've also wondered if she tried to escape and this certain person nabbed her near that motel, and the dogs hitting near there was no accident at all.

I think a certain person took Haylie out of the house late that night and attacked her somewhere else. Maybe at or near the worksite route. Surely if she'd been murdered in the home and lain there til next morning cadaver dogs would have alerted like they did in the Laci Peterson case. I've also wondered if she tried to escape and this certain person nabbed her near that motel, and the dogs hitting near there was no accident at all.

BBM

Underage children are often used in the drug trade as they are great covers and if caught, they are, of course, treated as juveniles. It also gives the adults that "put them to good use" plausible deniability.

Often, vehicles loaded with "goods" traveling the interstates are set up with baby seats and very visible boxes of disposable diapers, etc. When you pass them, you might notice there is a pit bull inside and no baby. Sometimes drugs are carried in baby strollers, diaper bags, and the actual diapers worn by babies.

Several cases here at Websleuths have made me wonder about juveniles being used in drug trade. The flag went up in the Haleigh Cummings case when it was revealed that her father wanted to take his toddler girl and baby son on a driving "vacation" to south Texas/Mexico, soooo many hours and hours and hours driving with 2 soooo very young children does NOT sound like a vacation for a young single father.

Anyway, txsvicki, your post about Hailey and the motel made me wonder if there might have been any such activities going on. Handing off packets could be pretty easy at such a location. Please God, I hope not. I hope Hailey managed to have as normal a childhood as she could under her sad home circumstances, but I have to acknowledge that it is quite common in families who do drugs so openly around their children, especially if selling drugs was considered part of their family income for support. :-(

Another case that makes me wonder is the little girls in Oklahoma who were shot so many times on an isolated road near their home. I cannot help but wonder if they had been handing off drugs for adults. I hope not

If BD & SA are involved....Hailey could have been missing during Sunday night....

If SA is only involved...I guess it depends on what time he got on his moms computer.If he got on it at 8AM then he mostly went there from work...so either he did something the night before w/o Billie knowing or he did something about 3:30 when he got home...

If a stranger...someone picked her up just outside the house in that 300 -400 ft walk to her dads home wearing t shirt and sweatpants, flip flops, no jacket or no money...while SA was busy locking all the doors and windows

It sounds plausible but the one issue I have with this theory: there's no way that this "place" where she may be would not have seen this case on the news. I think if this were the case, they would have called LE just to let them know that Hailey is okay. If not and they were later found to be harboring Hailey, I think they could lose their license at a minimum and maybe even wind up with charges/in jail. JMHO

As a grandmother myself, if I knew that my dgd was fearful of the man that her mama brought into her home, and gm gave the advice to dgd to tell if he does anything inappropiate, but she says no, he hasn't done anything.

I believe, especially from the Christmas pic, that Hailey was an abused child, that her gm suspected it, and when the tv was bought for the room, there is hope that gm conspired with HD to escape. I surely hope so.
Now HD begs gm to not say anything even though daddy is so sad and looking for her everywhere.
She's just too scared to come forward.

With my whole being I hope this is true.
She is smart, and scared.
She knows he is capable of murder.
I hope she is with gm, where the trailor has been placed for daddy to live in.
Yay, even if she has to schooled at home and hide until she is 18, it is so worth it to not have to be afraid anymore.

They tried the custody battle route.
BD had told LE that SA threatened both BD and CD's lives.

This is a good plan.
I hope they did this....
But can't tell anyone.
Maybe FBI found out after the landfill search?
Maybe they found out and are allowing it, out of safety for HD, and CD.

Sometimes things do turn out well.

If grandma and CD and family move away in a few months, we could be encouraged...
We can dream, can't we?

Wouldn't it be great if SA left work after ten minutes to do Hailey harm, and found Hailey missing when he got there. HA
What could he do, or say?

stilll dreaming.

CD is not DD's bio dad, so he has no claim to him, other than love.
HD is CD and BD's child, so the custody battle would be between them.
SA has no criminal history, so even though HD feared him, if BD had "custody" and I think she does, she had control.
Both CD and his mom have tried to get HD from BD with no success, even after the threats to CD and BD's lives by SA.

CD moved right across the field so he could be there for Hailey.
It was coming to a head. imo, neither SA nor BD would have liked CD moving so close.
SA has such a "catch me if you can" attitude.
He's scary, and BD is only concerned with being with SA, reguardless of what he does or say to whomever. moo

otoh, what if BD doesn't have "legal" custody, only temp custody, that has to be renewed, and she let it lapse like her nursing liciense, and there is no crime in Hailey moving in with gm, so the FBI, after diiscovering she was ok, simply left, and local LE want to jerk SA around a little bit.....
ok, still dreaming.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member